Dr. Donald Yoo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 42

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Donald Yoo, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 2006. He is affiliated with medical facilities Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and LAC + USC Medical Center. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Donald Yoo, MD

Donald B. Yoo, M.D.

9454 Wilshire Blvd Ste 108A Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Yoo with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Yoo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yoo

4.4

Rhinoplasty is one of the most intricate and technically difficult plastic/cosmetic surgery. As a seasoned OR RN, (25 years) I did extensive research to find Dr. Yoo (board certified) to perform my revision rhinoplasty; not every plastic/cosmetic surgeon can perform proficient rhinoplasties. Dr. Yoo has a keen eye for aesthetics and is experienced in the nuances of Asian rhinoplasty. Dr. Yoo and his team are professional, highly experienced, efficient and friendly. Everything from scheduling the consult to the post-op visits went smoothly, like a well-oiled machine. There is a saying, “you get what you pay for.” Dr. Yoo is worth every penny. Do your research, and you will find that Dr. Yoo is truly the most experienced board certified surgeon for primary and revision rhinoplasty. Thank you Dr. Yoo, Jinli Wu, Vivian, Karina and his amazing team, you exceeded my expectations, and I am so grateful! Sincerely, Jen Swanton, BSN, RN
Jen Swanton – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I love Dr. Yoo! Always friendly and ready to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I have used him for non-surgical procedures and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Adriana – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I had a primary rhinoplasty and buccal fat removal last year and I'm seriously loving my result. His bedside manner is excellent and the staff are also very attentive and caring. I have a feminine nose with slimmer face now and I'm enjoying my new look so much. If I had to choose again, I would still choose Dr. Yoo over and over again. Thanks Dr. Yoo.
Christy in Seattle, WA – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
Dr. Yoo was absolutely awesome from beginning to end.. the procedure..top of the line. Truly cared that I was going to get satisfied results! I've hated my nose since my early teens. I'm 27 now and could finally afford it, flew from TX for an in person consultation and the procedure.. not one regret! Also..Yvette Jimenez(office staff) was amazing! She helped me from start to finish with any and all concerns, even after office hours.. she always responded quickly to my texts! definitely an asset!
AliciaH in Ganado, TX – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
Amazing surgeon. Did a great job on my nose and I am seriously grateful for his talent.
Ahn in Hollywood, CA – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I wanted to show appreciation to Dr. Don Yoo and staff. My experience with everyone at the office was excellent from the day I first walked into the consultation (for Asian Rhinoplasty Septoplasty Surgery.) I was very nervous and hesitant in the beginning, but after the first visit I felt relieved and calm about going thru with the procedure.The extra time and effort he put in was certainly worthwhile because I feel so much better now being able to breath when I had a deviated septum as well a
sophia in Los Angeles, CA – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I've always hated my side profile, but wasn't really up for surgery, the sound of surgery always scared me a little bit. Finally decided to check out the non surgical rhinoplasty. I did some research to find a really good Dr. I took my time looking for the right Dr, until I found Dr. Yoo. The reviews on his website were all amazing, and the photos of the before and after for the non surgical rhinoplasty were amazing! I'm 1000% glad I did this! It makes a huge difference, I love it!
Stephanie in Los Angeles, CA – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
Got my Asian double eyelid and nose done by Dr. Donald Yoo. He is exceptional. Very precise and observant. The surgery has addressed all of my concerns (mostly aesthetic). Ever since I got my stitches taken out, I've been enjoying the recovery & my new look. Once the swelling goes down, I'll be even more thrilled than I am now. I cannot describe how glad I am to have chosen Dr. Yoo as my surgeon.
Kris in Los Angeles, CA – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
I trust Dr. Yoo with any type of procedure because of the amazing experience I had with him over the past couple of years. I had a really bad nose job from back in the days from a different surgeon. Dr. Yoo took out the silicone and used my own cartilage to fix my nose. have been beyond happy with my nose for the past 2 years. All the issues I had with my previous nose have been fixed and the shape is also much prettier. An amazingly talented surgeon!
M S. in San Francisco, CA – May 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?
The best facial plastics surgeon in California. He is absolutely artistic, precise and thorough.
Paula in Beverly Hills, CA – Feb 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Yoo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yoo?