Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Donald Wortham, MD
Dr. Donald Wortham, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lynnwood, WA. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Wortham is affiliated with Snoqualmie Valley Hospital, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard Campus, Island Hospital and Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.

19109 36th Ave W Ste 109

Lynnwood, WA 98036

• First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Wortham

We take the time during every consultation to learn what you want to achieve from cosmetic surgery both for your body and your self-confidence. For those who wish to enhance their appearance, cosmetic procedures can offer the opportunity to reshape physical features and improve self-esteem.

Dr. Wortham's Experience

Dr. Wortham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Plastic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of California-Los Angeles
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University Of Washington
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • The American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Wortham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wortham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wortham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wortham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wortham to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Wortham's Performance
Highly Recommend!! I've been in to see Dr. Wortham and his staff several times for consults, Xeomin injections and for Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty. Dr. Wortham made me feel very comfortable, he was respectful and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the procedures, possible risks, expected outcomes, and to answer all of my questions. Scheduling was easy, and my surgery went great! My eyes look amazing!! I couldn't be happier with my results!!
in WA |
Dr. Wortham is absolutely amazing! I had a breast augmentation done two weeks ago and am already beyond pleased with the results. The whole process was super smooth and handled very professionally. Dr. Wortham and the whole staff are very knowledgeable and patient in explaining the process and the various options. I had high expectations and they exceeded them! I'm extremely impressed!!
in Stanwood, WA |
Dr. Wortham is the best!! It has been 10 weeks since he performed surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. I am extremely happy with the result! His expertise at subtly changing my appearance so I look refreshed and well-rested but not dramatically or obviously changed is exactly what I hoped for. The scars aren't even noticeable to anyone and barely even to me now. Dr. Wortham and his staff are excellent. Before and after care has been fantastic. I highly recommend him!!
in Seattle, WA |
I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Wortham! The Dr. and his staff always made me feel so welcome and comfortable. I knew immediately following my consultation that I had found the perfect doctor to preform my surgery. Coming in to the consultation I had an idea of what I thought I was looking for. Dr. Wortham made sure to educate me in all of my options so that I could make the best decision for myself.
Seattle, WA |
extremely painful
Marysville, WA |
Dr. Wortham is very professional and he spent a fair amount of time discussing all options and making sure that I was comfortable with my decision. I never felt rushed or pressured, and my results are AMAZING! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a mommy makeover, and I would definitely return as a patient in the future!
in Friday Harbor, WA |
Pre and post care for my blepharoplasty was very detailed. Dr. Wortham and his staff take their time explaining any questions carefully and thoroughly. Very kind and caring. Never feel like the staff is rushed. They always make me feel like I am important to them.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Wortham, MD?
Are you Dr. Wortham?