Dr. Donald Wortham, MD

Dr. Donald Wortham, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

We take the time during every consultation to learn what you want to achieve from cosmetic surgery both for your body and your self-confidence. For those who wish to enhance their appearance, cosmetic procedures can offer the opportunity to reshape physical features and improve self-esteem.

Dr. Donald Wortham, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lynnwood, WA. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Wortham is affiliated with Snoqualmie Valley Hospital, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard Campus, Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and Island Hospital.

Dr. Wortham's Experience

See how Dr. Wortham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wortham

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Wortham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wortham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wortham to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Wortham's Performance
in Stanwood, WA |
Dr. Wortham is the best!! It has been 10 weeks since he performed surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. I am extremely happy with the result! His expertise at subtly changing my appearance so I look refreshed and well-rested but not dramatically or obviously changed is exactly what I hoped for. The scars aren't even noticeable to anyone and barely even to me now. Dr. Wortham and his staff are excellent. Before and after care has been fantastic. I highly recommend him!!
in Seattle, WA |
I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Wortham! The Dr. and his staff always made me feel so welcome and comfortable. I knew immediately following my consultation that I had found the perfect doctor to preform my surgery. Coming in to the consultation I had an idea of what I thought I was looking for. Dr. Wortham made sure to educate me in all of my options so that I could make the best decision for myself.
Seattle, WA |
extremely painful
Marysville, WA |
Dr. Wortham is very professional and he spent a fair amount of time discussing all options and making sure that I was comfortable with my decision. I never felt rushed or pressured, and my results are AMAZING! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a mommy makeover, and I would definitely return as a patient in the future!
in Friday Harbor, WA |
Pre and post care for my blepharoplasty was very detailed. Dr. Wortham and his staff take their time explaining any questions carefully and thoroughly. Very kind and caring. Never feel like the staff is rushed. They always make me feel like I am important to them.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Wortham, MD?
Are you Dr. Wortham?

Compare Dr. Wortham

}

Dr. Wortham's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wortham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Wortham has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wortham's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Completed in 1983

• Other Education
    The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

Completed in 1995

Dr. Wortham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wortham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair