Dr. Donald Tice, DO

Dr. Donald Tice, DO

Metabolism Disorders | Male

Metabolic Medicine, LLC 5495 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 202 Las Vegas, NV 89118 Get Directions

Dr. Donald Tice, DO is a metabolism disorders doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

Dr. Tice's Experience

See how Dr. Tice's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tice

Dr. Tice accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Tice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tice to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Tice's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was going to Dr. Tice a couple of years ago. He would run blood work every few months. He would use a different lab than our insurance used but always told us we would never see a bill... until our insurance quit taking him and we had to find a new dr. Two years later we get a lab bill from Molecular testing lab. I wasn't aware that Dr.Tice did genetic testing when he sent in my blood work. After I stopped going to Dr. Tice I received a $1199.00 bill after being told I would never see a bill.
in Henderson, NV |
If you know you do not feel “normal”, don’t let your regular Dr convince you that there is nothing wrong. Set an appt with Dr Tice. He has years of experience with hormone imbalances. He takes the time to explain how imbalances affect your health and how you feel. After the lab work he ran (which cost me $0 out of pocket for Lab work – even though the Dr is not on my insurance plan), we had a follow up visit, I got my first BHRT shots, I felt better the SAME DAY! I feel normal again.
in Las Vegas, NV |
From bipolar to breast cancer and many other thing in between, my life has not been the easiest. When I finally found Dr. Tice my life changed. He is so knowledgeable and patient. He spent at least 45 minutes with me and answered all my questions. After my blood test work came back it was obvious why I have suffered with these things. Dr Tice put me on a simple regimen and since that day my life keeps moving in a positive direction. I can't believe it I am a whole new woman. Thank you Dr Tice.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have struggled with feeling tired and overall miserable all the time. My whole life I have had a hard time losing weight. A friend recommended I go see Dr. Tice. I was thrilled with the time he took with me and how he listened patiently to all my complaints, answered all my questions, and explained what we needed to do to get me to my best health. He didn't prescribe or recommend any supplements unless it was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I would recommend anyone, man or woman, to go see him!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Tice is seriously the BEST. Balanced my hormones and changed my life. Life is worth living again! He did genetic tests that ended up being a game changer for me. So blessed to have found this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Tice, DO?
Are you Dr. Tice?

Compare Dr. Tice

}

Dr. Tice's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Metabolism Disorders
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Tice has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tice's Board Certifications

• Postpartum Depression
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Tice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Metabolism Disorders
  • Bariatric Medicine
  • Thyroid Disorders
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Tice does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tice and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.