Dr. Donald Spisak, DO

Dr. Donald Spisak, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Donald Spisak, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Goodlettsville, TN. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Spisak is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center.

TriStar Medical Group - Skyline Primary Care

• Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Spisak

Video

Dr. Spisak's Experience

Dr. Spisak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Physical Examination
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Child Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Kennedy Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Kennedy Memorial Hospital

Dr. Spisak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spisak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spisak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spisak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spisak to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Spisak's Performance
in Goodlettsville, TN |
I very much like and trust Dr. Spisak with my medical needs. He is very patient orinated and listens carefully to what your problems are. He has a very good personality and I very highly have recommended him to several people.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Spisak is my mom's doctor, and an excellent listener with sound medical solutions. He has kept her very healthy while he has overseen her healthcare for the past several years. I recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician.
White House, TN |
My Husband and I have been patients of Dr. Spisak for 5 years. He and his staff are wonderful to deal with. We have moved from the area 2 times and still keep Dr. Spisak as our Dr.
in Greenbrier |
We really like Dr Spisak He takes his time with us to be sure we understand everything we discussed. It is easy to make a appointment when we need to come in quickly.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Spisak , Heather & Tracy are the BEST I'm glad my wife found this office . LOVE IT . THANKS
in Goodlettsville TN |
Dr. Spisak is a wonderful physician. He is knowledgeable, personable, and practices with the upmost integrity. In today's harsh medical environment, these traits are hard to come by. He treats his patients like family.
in Madison, TN |
Seems to care, is knowlegable and has a good sense of humor. Time will tell if he can help my problem.
in White House, Tn |
Dr. Spisak is caring, personable, and truly concerned with my health issues. He made sure I had the correct prescriptions with the correct dosage and correct refills before I left. He took all the time I needed to discuss all my issues. He is a good Doctor and I highly recommended.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
I would highly recommend this practice and this physician. They are friendly and helpful and make you feel very comfortable.
Greenbrier, TN |
I would not recommend Dr Spisak to anyone. He is very arrogant & hostile. He acted offended that I was asking questions, I just expected that he would discuss my lab results with me....to see if any of my numbers had improved after being on medications for a couple of months.....I guess that would require too much of his time....no worries...I won't be back
Nashville, TN |
His office always overbook. He doesn't spend enough time with his patients. I went to him for migraine headaches. He check my breathing look down my throat and told me I'm just having migraine. No additional test or nothing.
in White House, Tn |
He is so knowledgeable about all medical conditions & situations, always personal and actually listens to your concerns Answers all questions with everyday language. I'm 71 yrs old, the best family physician I have ever known.
in White House, TN |
Dr Spisak is the most knowledgable medical doctors I know. Explains everything in laymen terms. Always asks if you understand his explanation.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
We love Dr. Spisak! He is friendly, kind and takes his time to address your concerns ! He cares about your health and is very thorough with your visit! He found my skin cancer and saved my husband from losing his leg! I highly recommend this amazing Dr. His nurse Heather, is the sweetest and we just love everyone there!
in Murfreesboro |
Dr. Spisak has been my Primary Care Physician for over three years and he has not only cared for my physical health problems but cares for my overall well being. I appreciate his compassion for his patients and professionalism. If he can't find out what the issue is, he will refer to a specialist that can. His staff is amazing, respectful, courteous and professional. My husband was so impressed with Dr. Spisak's care for me that he has made him, his Primary Care Physician.
I have been using Dr. Spisak for several years. He has always shown that I am more than just a another patient: he takes time to listen, review my test results with me, explain what is going on, and explains the treatment. His treatments are always spot on. It is obvious he is concerned about the well being of his patients.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
Very friendly doctor, easy to talk to. I need a doctor I can communicate with and he is that doctor.
in Hendersonville, TN |
At 51yrs and 4 states, I have had my share of doctors / physicians. A few that I remember for other reasons and two I have had the absolute pleasure of calling ""My Doctor". Not only is Dr. Spisak extremely professional but has excellent "Bed side manors". Dr. Spisak tells it strait, whether it is welcome news or not. I prefer this direct dialog approach. I'm sure giving his caring side- he could sugar coat the dialog if needed. With an past aeronautic degree, accuracy means a lot to me.. JMG
in Gallatin, TN |
Dr. Don Spizak has been my physician for several years and I could not be more happy with the care and personal attention I receive each and every visit. His professional competence, coupled with his extremely personable nature makes him a great doctor and I highly recommend his services to family and friends alike.
in Goodlettsville TN |
Dr Spisak is very friendly and down to earth. He cares about his patients. Very good about explaining things so that you understand. Didn't have to wait long until I was called back, and didn't wait long for the doctor to come in the room.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr. Spisak and his entire staff is amazing. They are always willing to explain things in a way to keep you at ease regardless of what you may be experiencing. The nurse staff has ALWAYS returned phone calls by the close of business and if super stressed Dr. Spisak will even personally make the phone call! I have always had basic doctors but I love Dr. Spisak and his staff.
Goodlettsville, TN |
I have been very happy and pleased with the way he handles his practice as a Doctor. He is pleasant, talks with me, takes time to answers question and makes me feel more relaxed about the sickness and my health. Ron Laughland
in Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Spisak and his team take time with their patients and really get to know them. He answers all my questions and I never feel rushed. I feel he is an amazing physician and I've been his patient for many years and he is very thorough in evaluating what's wrong and the best course of action. I've sent many of my friends to him and they are impressed with him as well.
in Madison, TN |
I highly recommend Dr. Spisak as a family medicine doctor. His listening and understanding to my needs have been above anything that I would have expected.
in White House, TN |
Very personable and knowledgeable. Explains medical terms in understandable every day language. Makes certain you understand the diagnosis. I would recommend Dr Spisak to everyone.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I have referred so many friend and family to Dr. Spisak because he is such an amazing physician. You will never feel rushed and you know he cares about all of your concerns. He is very easy to talk with about any problem you may have. The office staff is also very caring and always helpful.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
He is easy to talk to and provides excellent care.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Vary professional, listens and answers questions, near seems rushed, knowledgeable and compassionate.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
Very poor experience. Will never go back to him.
in Goodlettsville TN |
I had set up a wellness visit with Dr Spisak. I casually mentioned about a minor medical problem and he treated that visit to be medical instead of a well visit.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Spisak, DO?
Are you Dr. Spisak?

Hospitals where Dr. Spisak has admitting privileges

Tristar Skyline Medical Center
3441 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Spisak at TriStar Medical Group - Skyline Primary Care

Family Medicine Specialist