Dr. Donald Sheridan, MD

Dr. Donald Sheridan, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Donald Sheridan, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

10213 N 92nd St Ste 101

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sheridan

See how frequently Dr. Sheridan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
Trigger Finger
Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

Dr. Sheridan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Distal Radius Fracture
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hand Surgery
  • Hand Tendon Repair
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neuroplasty
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Tommy John Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
  • Mayo Clin Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Sheridan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sheridan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheridan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sheridan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheridan to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sheridan's Performance
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Sheridan enabled me to continue my career by stabilizing a severe injury that no other MDs were willing to tackle. I am forever thankful for his skill set and willingness to help me. A sincere thank you to him & his entire Team!
in Crown King, AZ |
I was disabled in 2004, Dr. Sheridan was injecting my fingers with steroid injections and told me we couldn't continue on this course, as my joints were bone on bone. He has done subsequent hand surgery on myself and once he is done, there haven't been any complications.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Receptionist absolutely refused to provide any estimate of cost of care. Even hypothetical cost for one of many possible surgical codes. She told me I should find another physician. This is not how health care should work.
in Paradise Valley, AZ |
He has been treating me for years. He has operated on my hand at least 6 times, all with excellent results. His follow-up is excellent. He is always in a good mood, polite, very sincerely interested in my care and feelings. His entire staff, including his PA, Denise Gabaldon, is also excellent, or better, including Joleen at the front desk, who is always a joy to talk with and make arrangements with. Overall, I couldn't be happier and recommend him w/out reservation. Coming from an MD.
in Chandler |
He is a great surgeon. You don't see him much, just one visit before surgery but I don't care. His surgical skills are fantastic. I had carpal tunnel surgery first on my left and then 4 weeks later on my right hand. I am so thankful to him. I now have no pain, no numbness, no tingling. It is quite remarkable. I am forever grateful to this surgeon.( I had heard such horror stories from people who have had a similar surgery by other doctors. )
in Glendale, AZ |
My excellent experience with Dr. Sheridan was evident from the moment he entered the room. He possesses the rare gift of a healer and projects an aura of calm and confidence. He listened intently to my concerns and questions, guiding the consultation appointment with skill, care, and finesse. His credentials are unquestionably outstanding, yet he presents in a humble and kind manner, very informative, and detailed in patient options: complete with anatomical models and measurements. Bravo!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Sheridan is knowledgeable, considerate, effective, kind, and takes the time to explain any questions I might have. He also has a smile to add to his pleasant manner. I truly appreciate him and feel so comfortable in his hands. Excuse the pun.
in Scottsdale AZ |
I knew from the moment I met Dr. Sheridan that I liked him - great personality, straightforward information, but thorough in his information at the same time, putting me at ease about my carpal tunnel surgery. The day of the surgery, Dr. Sheridan checked in with me before we began the procedure. The surgery went smoothly, and I'm currently 7 days post surgery, and haven't had numbness/tingling/pain in my right hand since then!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Sheridan and his staff are unbelievable. In this day and age it is so nice to get a chance to work with a staff that is concerned patient care first. Every member made me feel like I was the most important person in the building and took my worries and concerns very seriously. Joleen, receptionist, is ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. Lauren and the other PA's are also amazing. Every step of my procedure was explained in detail. I can't even explain how fantastic Dr. Sheridan is... see for yourself!
in Phoenix, AZ |
awesome doctor! Knows his stuff and how to treat people like people!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
THIS IS THE FIRST REVIEW I'VE EVER WRITTEN. I WAS REFERRED TO DR SHERIDAN. MADE APPT. SHOWED UP AND BECAUSE I PREVIOUSLY HAD ANOTHER DR SEE ME DR SHERIDAN WOULD NOT. I WAS NOT ASKED WHEN I MADE THE APPT IF I HAD BEEN TO ANOTHER DR. IF THE OFFICE WOULD HAVE ASKED ME THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE ARRANGED MY WORK SCHEDULE, AND REFUSED ANOTHER APPT I COULD HAVE HAD. JOLENE, THE RECEPTIONIST SAID I DIDN'T TELL HER I SAW ANOTHER DR PREVIOUSLY FOR THE SAME ISSUE. SHE NEVER ASKED ME WHEN I MADE THE APPT.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Sheridan, MD?
Are you Dr. Sheridan?

Visit Dr. Sheridan

Dr. Sheridan accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Sheridan has admitting privileges