Dr. Donald C. Sheridan, MD

Dr. Donald C. Sheridan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Donald C. Sheridan, MD, Scottsdale, AZ, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sheridan

Dr. Donald C. Sheridan, MD
Are you Dr. Sheridan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 44 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 44

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Glendale, AZ |

My excellent experience with Dr. Sheridan was evident from the moment he entered the room. He possesses the rare gift of a healer and projects an aura of calm and confidence. He listened intently to my concerns and questions, guiding the consultation appointment with skill, care, and finesse. His credentials are unquestionably outstanding, yet he presents in a humble and kind manner, very informative, and detailed in patient options: complete with anatomical models and measurements. Bravo!

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

Dr. Sheridan is knowledgeable, considerate, effective, kind, and takes the time to explain any questions I might have. He also has a smile to add to his pleasant manner. I truly appreciate him and feel so comfortable in his "hands". Excuse the pun.

- in Scottsdale AZ |

I knew from the moment I met Dr. Sheridan that I liked him - great personality, straightforward information, but thorough in his information at the same time, putting me at ease about my carpal tunnel surgery. The day of the surgery, Dr. Sheridan checked in with me before we began the procedure. The surgery went smoothly, and I'm currently 7 days post surgery, and haven't had numbness/tingling/pain in my right hand since then!

- in Phoenix, AZ |

Dr. Sheridan and his staff are unbelievable. In this day and age it is so nice to get a chance to work with a staff that is concerned patient care first. Every member made me feel like I was the most important person in the building and took my worries and concerns very seriously. Joleen, receptionist, is ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. Lauren and the other PA's are also amazing. Every step of my procedure was explained in detail. I can't even explain how fantastic Dr. Sheridan is... see for yourself!

- in Phoenix, AZ |

awesome doctor! Knows his stuff and how to treat people like people!

1 out of 5
- in Scottsdale, AZ |

THIS IS THE FIRST REVIEW I'VE EVER WRITTEN. I WAS REFERRED TO DR SHERIDAN. MADE APPT. SHOWED UP AND BECAUSE I PREVIOUSLY HAD ANOTHER DR SEE ME DR SHERIDAN WOULD NOT. I WAS NOT ASKED WHEN I MADE THE APPT IF I HAD BEEN TO ANOTHER DR. IF THE OFFICE WOULD HAVE ASKED ME THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE ARRANGED MY WORK SCHEDULE, AND REFUSED ANOTHER APPT I COULD HAVE HAD. JOLENE, THE RECEPTIONIST SAID I DIDN'T TELL HER I SAW ANOTHER DR PREVIOUSLY FOR THE SAME ISSUE. SHE NEVER ASKED ME WHEN I MADE THE APPT.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Mark J. Leber, MD
10.66 miles away
Dr. Beth A. Purdy, MD
12.98 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.