Dr. Donald Scott Sr, MD

Dr. Donald Scott Sr, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Donald Scott Sr, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads in 1987 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.

4343 W Newberry Rd Ste 8

Gainesville, FL 32607

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Scott Sr

See how frequently Dr. Scott Sr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteopenia
Osteoporosis
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Scott Sr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Scott Sr "Southeastern Integrated Medical (SIMED) is your team of physicians, medical professionals and staff members from the North Central Florida community. Our mission is to provide quality care to patients in need of our expertise by offering an integrated approach to medicine. Our patients' concerns and needs are our number one priority. Each of our team members believes in our core values of Respect, Fairness, Trust and Excellence. With state of the art medical care and a dedicated professional staff, you can depend on us to help guide you on your way to better health. Our greatest professional rewards come from knowing that we have served our patients well. SIMED is proud to call North Central Florida home. We hope that you will regard us as your healthcare provider of choice."

• Rheumatology

• Geisinger Clin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Geisinger Clin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Scott Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott Sr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scott Sr

4.3

82.75862068965517%

Dr. Scott Sr?
Dr. Scott Sr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Donald Scott Sr, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I have been a patient of Doctor Scott for years now. I have reynauds and scleroderma I love the time care and concern he give you. He always give you his time and commitment to what is the best option for you and he is not afraid to tell you no if it’s something he feels you should not try. He keep...Read More
Martha Tolliver in Perry , FL – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Scott Sr, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Scott for over 10 years, and he has been a wonderful medical resource. I have SLE, and he was also able to diagnose, and refer me to an immunologist for PID. He treats me conservatively, and was able to comfortably wean me from the daily Prednisone I had been on for many years...Read More
Pam Escarcega in Ocala, FL – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Scott Sr, MD?
I love Dr. Scott as a physician and problem solver for my arthritis. He is A-1 in my book of doctors. My only regret is that I had to move to Georgia 6 years ago and have not been able to find a doctor with his expertise anywhere. I have tried to find a specialist, and they just don't know how...Read More
Mary Turner in Woodstock, GA – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Scott Sr, MD?
Dr. Scott always takes time to listen to your issues and discuss with you the treatment options. I've been seeing him for about 12yrs and have always had excellent care.
Kathy Shoucair in Gainesville, FL – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Scott Sr, MD?
He is an excellent doctor who spends as much time as necessary with his patients. He does very thorough exams, always solicits your input and listens to your concerns and fully explains his findings and possible courses of action. Depending on the time of day and his previous patients you may have...Read More
Neil in Gainesville, FL – Jan 27, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Scott Sr?