Dr. Donald Schiermer, MD

Family MedicineMaleAge 67

Family Medicine

Dr. Donald Schiermer, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Pennsylvania medical school in 1996. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Donald Schiermer, MD
581 Boylston St Ste 800 Boston, MA 02116 ()

Compare Dr. Donald Schiermer, MD with other Family Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Schiermer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schiermer

2.2

Dr. Schiermer

Very disorganized and not available for emergency
I would say that I have never had a difficult time with any of my prescribing doctors going back 30 years. Dr Schiermer was taking on too much business and would double book , sometimes triple book clients. When I started a new drug, I had a reverse reaction and I could not get him on the phone for 5 days. Ended up going to dermatoligist for a biopsy and stopped medicine on my own.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ronda Conway – May 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Schiermer, MD?
He was good for a couple months, but then the service went off the rails—on several occasions, for example, he'd double booked himself and so I wasn't able to actually have my scheduled appointment. At one point he stopped returning my calls, I had to scramble to find a way to refill my prescriptions—I mean, the man ghosted me. A couple weeks later he left a message saying we should schedule an appointment as if I hadn't spent months trying to get in touch with him.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Schiermer, MD?
Dr. Schiermer’s assistant schedule a phone consultation with me and the Doctor never called or sent an email to explain why. This is highly unethical as he is dealing with patients that are obviously going through emotional destress in there lives. I could have made arrangements with another psychiatrist and now need to start my search all over again. This is a very unprofessional practice with low standards and I would highly recommend going else where if you are in crisis.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Schiermer, MD?
First off, they didnt disclose how much the cost would be on the first visit as well they didnt take health insurance. I was stuck paying the whole fee which was very expensive comparative to other Dr. Dr Shiermer was ok. I am looking elsewhere.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
MA – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Schiermer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schiermer?