Dr. D Scott Rotatori, MD

Dr. D Scott Rotatori, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

D. Scott Rotatori, M.D., P.A. 800 W Morse Blvd Ste 5, Winter Park, FL 32789 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rotatori specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Winter Park, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rotatori? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rotatori's Experience

See how Dr. Rotatori's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rotatori

Dr. Rotatori accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rotatori has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rotatori's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rotatori to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rotatori
Dr. Rotatori's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Rotatori was flexible in being able to meet w/ me during hours he didn't normally have reserved for consults.I was very impressed with Dr. Rotatori's bedside manner. He comfortably answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. He also described the procedure in detail--including pre-surgery and post-surgery expectations. Dr. Rotatori listened to what I wanted and didn't push me to go bigger . He wanted me to have the result I was interested in.
in Orlando, FL |
I can't tell you how happy i am with my face lift. I feel great!!! I love it!
New York, NY |
The Dr is professional yet warm and comforting. The surgery and staff were great. Recovery center was great. The results are fantastic! I would recommend highly!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Rotatori is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I am absolutely thrilled with my breast enhancement results.
New York, NY |
This is my second surgery with him, he really does excellent work! I refer eveyone to him.
Orlando, FL |
Absolutely wonderful experience.
in Orange city , fl |
He had input on size for brest augmentation, and I appreciated it because the numbers scared me , and i would have been dissapointed in my choice of size .
Mount Dora FL |
Dr Rortatori is an excellent Plastic Surgeon, who i will recommend to all my friends, without hesitation.
New York, NY |
Very happy with my results. People are asking me if i did something different with my hair or make-up because they say i look great. They cant tell work was done just that i look better.
in Orlando, FL |
I had surgery in 2003 and 2016, I interviewed several doctors and selected Dr. Rotatori both times. His work is superb, he works miracles - I look fabulous! I also appreciate his thoroughness in monitoring the entire recovery process. The office staff is accommodating and personable, making office visits a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rotatori.
professional and very kind
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Rotatori is always extremely engaged and responsive to any questions or concerns I have had regarding my procedures. He listens, explains and takes the expectations i have to heart. The results were amazing and exactly what i hoped for. In fact, they far exceded my expectations! He is an amazingly meticulous and gifted surgeon and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
I have been so impressed with Dr. Rotatori and his staff, very professional and respectful. He did an excellent job on my surgery and did exactly what i asked for. I am the happiest i've been in my entire life. I cant thank him and his team enough.
in Winter park, fl. |
I have told numerous friends of my experience because he is so fantastic!
in Orlando, FL |
I have recomended a few of my friends to Dr. Rotatori. He was on point with my recovery and returning to work. So he will hear from them soon. He's not only great surgeon, but a great listener and was attentive to my concern. Im very happy and grateful with my results. Im grateful for him.
New York, NY |
Excellent practitioner with great attention to detail
in Debary, FL |
He did such a wonderful job on my breast augmentation. I couldnt be happier!!! Would recommend Dr. Rotatori to everyone i know.
in Orlando, FL |
I had a great experience with Dr. Rotatori! He listened to my needs and explaied in great detail about my surgery. The results are incredible and I am very pleased. Thank you so much Dr. Rotatori!
New York, NY |
I met with a few doctors before meeting with Dr Rotatori. I immediately knew that he would be the one to perform my surgery. I had a ruptured silicone implant and wanted them removed, without replacing them with new ones. He was thorough in explaining the procedure to me. He answered all of my questions and i never felt rushed. The surgical center was beautuful and staff there amazing! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any of my family/friends
New York, NY |
I would defenitively recommend Dr. Rotatori to any of my friends and family members. He is an ecxellent doctor with very good bedside manners and is very caring about his patients. I had a bilateral breast reconstruction surgery done and the end result is amazing. I am very happy with his work and i will come to him for any of my plastic needs. His office staff is super pleasant and accomodating, always ready to help when needed and always smiling.
Have you seen Dr. D Scott Rotatori, MD?
Are you Dr. Rotatori?

Compare Dr. Rotatori

Plastic Surgery
Winter Park, FL 32789

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Full Face Lift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

University Cincinnati

Completed in 1993

University Fl

Completed in 1991

Dr. Rotatori has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rotatori does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rotatori and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rotatori's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rotatori

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rotatori's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rotatori

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients