Dr. Donald Redford, DDS

Dr. Donald Redford, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Bristol Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery 350 Blountville Hwy Ste 204 Bristol, TN 37620 Get Directions

Dr. Donald Redford, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Bristol, TN.

Dr. Redford's Experience

See how Dr. Redford's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Redford

Dr. Redford accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Redford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Redford to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Redford's Performance
in Abingdon va |
The wait time wasn't very long. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Redford answered all my questions and explained everything in detail what he was going to do. Dr. Redford and his staff treated me with an enormous amount of respect. I highly recommend this place...
in Abingdon |
Best dentist ever. I've had bad experiences with dentists and let my teeth go then I found Dr Redford and today they got me right in and pulled the tooth that was causing so much pain. I have a tendency to pass out but Dr Redford talked me through love Dr Redford and his staff.
in Marion, VA |
A very pleasant experience.The office staff were very cordial and friendly.Dr Redford's expertise was obvious as he extracted my tooth with no complications.His office also gives a discount to those who pay cash and are without insurance. Dr.Redford will be my Dentist in the future.
Martinsville, VA |
Did not greet me or ask how I was. He seemed to be concerned about my medical history and very gruff when some questions were not answered to his liking. I had traveled over and hour to get to his office because I wanted the problem taken care of immediately instead of waiting 2 months for a local oral surgeon appointment. I think because I was from out of town, he assumed I was Doctor shopping. I really don't know what his problem was, but he was not professional in his demeanor and attitude.
in Abingdon, Va |
My daughter had her wisdom teeth out a week or so ago and the staff was great very caring and Dr .Redford was fabulous. My daughter did wonderful with her surgery had no problems and is doing great now. This is were I would tell anyone to go
in Ceres, VA 24318 |
I am a scared patient who has logged many hours in the dental chair -from root canal to extraction. Dr. Redford is the best oral surgeon I have ever encountered. He works quickly, thoroughly, expertly and with compassion. His assistant could not have been kinder and made every effort to make me comfortable. Can't say enough good things about this practice. I will come here for all future oral surgery needs and refer everyone I meet.
Blountville Tn |
Very friendly atmosphere. Everyone in the office had a great helpful personality. Explained the process of having four wisdom teeth removed. Everyone took their time to calm my granddaughters fears and made her feel relaxed. They are a great TEAM
in Lebanon, Va |
Dr & staff was very professional, helpful & understanding. Extracting 3 teeth n 2 visits for me. Going out of their way to work with my insurance as well as my horrific anxiety. B4 my 1st visit there, I had major panic attacks 2 out of 2 times with extractions done by a DIFFERENT Dr. So, I was very fearful, at 1st. But after the assistant made me a stress ball to squeeze (from scraps in the office), & talking me thru everything, I got thru BOTH visits! No panicking & without meds! Thanx, doc!
Have you seen Dr. Donald Redford, DDS?
Are you Dr. Redford?

Compare Dr. Redford

}

Dr. Redford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Facial Pain
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Mouth Lesions

University of TN Health Sciences Center
    University Of Tx Med Ctr
    University Of Tx Med Ctr

Completed in 1982

University of TN

Dr. Redford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Redford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery