Dr. Donald Redford, DDS

Dr. Donald Redford, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Donald Redford, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Bristol, TN and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Tn Health Sciences Center and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

350 Blountville Hwy Ste 204

Bristol, TN 37620

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Redford

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tn
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Tn Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Tx Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Tx Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Redford has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Redford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Redford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Redford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Redford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Redford to family and friends
4.2
based on 30 total reviews (8 with comments)

Dr. Redford's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Abingdon va
The wait time wasn't very long. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Redford answered all my questions and explained everything in detail what he was going to do. Dr. Redford and his staff treated me with an enormous amount of respect. I highly recommend this place...
in Abingdon
Best dentist ever. I've had bad experiences with dentists and let my teeth go then I found Dr Redford and today they got me right in and pulled the tooth that was causing so much pain. I have a tendency to pass out but Dr Redford talked me through love Dr Redford and his staff.
in Marion, VA
A very pleasant experience.The office staff were very cordial and friendly.Dr Redford's expertise was obvious as he extracted my tooth with no complications.His office also gives a discount to those who pay cash and are without insurance. Dr.Redford will be my Dentist in the future.
in Martinsville, VA
Did not greet me or ask how I was. He seemed to be concerned about my medical history and very gruff when some questions were not answered to his liking. I had traveled over and hour to get to his office because I wanted the problem taken care of immediately instead of waiting 2 months for a local...more
in Abingdon, Va
My daughter had her wisdom teeth out a week or so ago and the staff was great very caring and Dr .Redford was fabulous. My daughter did wonderful with her surgery had no problems and is doing great now. This is were I would tell anyone to go

Are you Dr. Redford?