Dr. Donald Rauh, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 73

Dr. Rauh

Donald A. Rauh, M.D., Ph.D. Adult, Child, & Adolescent Psychiatry

306 Floral Vale Blvd Yardley, PA 19067

Dr. Donald Rauh, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Yardley, PA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rauh to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Donald Rauh, MD with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists near you

Dr. Rauh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rauh

Dr. Rauh?
  • Explained conditions well (33)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (33)
  • Appointment scheduling (32)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Dr. Rauh is the first therapist who targeted my issues correctly. He worked with me for two years to get me off my previous medications and on to the right ones. He also helped me overcome my ADHD, dermatillomania, trichotillomania and GAD. I highly recommend him. He IS very feisty but he cares a TON about his patients. Very talented doctor!
Amy – May 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Dr. Rauh brought me back from thoughts of suicide in just a few months. That’s mach speed for mental health care in America. Find and keep a good psychiatrist. In-patient is the alternative which I found to be a great illustration of Heisenbergs Uncertainty Principle.
Aug 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Dr. Rauh has been a literal life saver for me. By improving my ability to cope with stress/anxiety, those closest to me have also benefited. I am a corporate executive working in Manhattan and began to experience bouts of extreme anxiety. It had become so bad that I started fainting when I would have an "attack". This was devastating for me both personally and professionally. Through Dr. Rauh's thoughtful and measured approach to understanding the root cause of my issues followed by careful and moderate development of a medication regimen things quickly began to improve. After two years under his attentive care my anxiety is fully controlled and the "fall-out" that those close to me had suffered has completely stopped (fear is often masked as anger). Ultimately, under Dr. Rauh's care I've become a better husband, father, leader, and friend. I can't thank Dr. Rauh enough for all that he has done for me and wold not hesitate to recommend him to anyone dealing with mental health issues.
Corporate Executive Formerly Paralyzed by Stress a – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Dr. Rauh has been a lifesaver. After a 3+ month hospitalization over ten years ago, I began seeing Dr. Rauh and have not been back to the hospital since. I was told that I'd never be able to work or go to school again, yet i have finished a BA and MS and am now getting a doctorate in Clinical Psychology-- all while working full- time. Dr. Rauh's clinical skills and med management have helped me to thrive and get my life back.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Dr. Rauh was able to provide a great holistic plan for my treatment. Since my first visit, he has consistently provided treatment and plans that reflected my ongoing status. This has helped me make tremendous progress which is a huge difference compared to when I had first started treatment a year ago. This has really been a positive change in my life.
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
He is very smart but also quite arrogant. He has a temper if you miss an appointment. He ties to lock you in to continual appointments and you get the feeling he is trying to maximize his income on you, rather then just caring for you. I felt like his best interests outweighed mine. But I do believe he knows his Chemistry/meds very well for treatment. I was usually uneasy sitting in his office with him.
Richard J in Yardley, PA – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Rauh--he got right to my problem and resolved issue I was having in 1 visit. I am seeing him every two months now. He does not take insurance(you must submit) and is a little expensive, but if you care about your health and need someone to resolve your issues, you can't get a better doctor. He has many degrees and a world of knowledge.
trevose – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Dr Rauh was very knowledgeable about my challenges and efficient about treatment. I worked with two doctors previously to treat my ADHD without an effective plan. My experience was great and I would highly recommend Dr. Rauh.
Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Rauh in February of 2018 after a particularly difficult series of events in my life, coupled with many years of untreated depression and anxiety. At this time I was unable to work and was in danger of losing my job, my home and my financial stability. Dr. Rauh was very understanding of the challenges I was facing, and worked with me to find the appropriate course of treatment. I am doing extremely well as of today and am very happy that I chose him as my psychiatrist.
Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
my initial visit brought me immediate improvement and after approximately 3 months I considered myself restored. I was engaged, brain fog had been lifted and no symptoms of the anxiety I had experienced. I am still continuing with Dr. Rauh and it is surprising to me but I still realize continued improvements although less than dramatic. Dr Rauh takes an entire lifestyle approach including nutrition and exercise. Today I would say I feel fantastic and am grateful for the care and treatment .
Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
It's been a little over a year since I started seeing Dr. Rauh and I can't believe how much my life has improved. I have ADHD & anxiety and I came to him struggling to move forward in many aspects of my life. Fast forward a year and I am working 2 jobs, planning a wedding and making time to exercise, somewhere I never thought that I would be. Dr. Rauh has helped change my life for the better and I am so grateful. He truly puts his patients first and will go above & beyond to help.
Anonymous – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Complete waste of time. He charges about $6.50 a minute. And he has all the time in the world to give you higher and higher doses of medication.
New Hope, PA – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Our time with Dr. Rauh changed the course of our sons life. We came to him very frustrated, as our previous experience with doctors and medication trials left us feeling disheartened. Dr. Rauh spent a great deal of time exploring our son's chemical and genetic make-up. He found that our son, who has ADHD and Anxiety Disorder, carried a double gene that greatly affected his ability to focus. Dr. Rauh prescribed a supplement that has given our son the opportunity to FINALLY achieve and shine.
Newtown, PA – Sep 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Dr.Donald Rauh changed my life from a struggling overly anxious high school student to a thriving college student that is organized, has many friends, and has great grades. All of which I struggled with before I started working with him. His supportive nature, his diligence at keeping up with cutting research and his attitude of never settling for what is but what could be better are why I trust his judgement and love working with him.
Theo in Princeton, NJ – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Rauh for almost ten years. I truly believe without Dr. Rauh's care I would not be here today. His diagnosis and subsequent recommendations have turned my life around in so many ways it is hard to explain. My attitude about myself, my family life, my social life have all improved. I feel like I have a purpose in life, value to my family, i realized how many people depend on me for guidance and so much more. I truly have value in this world Mike
Mike in Warminster, PA – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Sensible, humorous, professional, efficient. Very comfortable experience.
Shriley Walsh in Fairless Hills Pa – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
The best way I can describe in words what Doctor Rauh has done for me, is to say Dr. Rauh has given me, myself back
Newtown, PA – Aug 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rauh?

During his Ph.D. work, Dr. Rauh realized that no one could fully understand anything in the body without an understanding of the whole. Everything is connected....Read more

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Pa Hospital
1996
Pennsylvania Hosp
1970
Northwestern University Technological Institute Engineering Sciences With Distinction

• Regional Council on Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Resident of the Year, 2000