Dr. Donald Rauh, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 71

Dr. Rauh

Donald A. Rauh, M.D., Ph.D. Adult, Child, & Adolescent Psychiatry

306 Floral Vale Blvd Yardley, PA 19067

Dr. Donald Rauh, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Yardley, PA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Rauh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rauh

Dr. Rauh?
Dr. Rauh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Donald Rauh, MD
Dr. Rauh has been a lifesaver. After a 3+ month hospitalization over ten years ago, I began seeing Dr. Rauh and have not been back to the hospital since. I was told that I'd never be able to work or go to school again, yet i have finished a BA and MS and am now getting a doctorate in Clinical Psychology-- all while working full- time. Dr. Rauh's clinical skills and med management have helped me to thrive and get my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Dr. Rauh was able to provide a great holistic plan for my treatment. Since my first visit, he has consistently provided treatment and plans that reflected my ongoing status. This has helped me make tremendous progress which is a huge difference compared to when I had first started treatment a year ago. This has really been a positive change in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
He is very smart but also quite arrogant. He has a temper if you miss an appointment. He ties to lock you in to continual appointments and you get the feeling he is trying to maximize his income on you, rather then just caring for you. I felt like his best interests outweighed mine. But I do believe he knows his Chemistry/meds very well for treatment. I was usually uneasy sitting in his office with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Rauh--he got right to my problem and resolved issue I was having in 1 visit. I am seeing him every two months now. He does not take insurance(you must submit) and is a little expensive, but if you care about your health and need someone to resolve your issues, you can't get a better doctor. He has many degrees and a world of knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Dr Rauh was very knowledgeable about my challenges and efficient about treatment. I worked with two doctors previously to treat my ADHD without an effective plan. My experience was great and I would highly recommend Dr. Rauh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Rauh in February of 2018 after a particularly difficult series of events in my life, coupled with many years of untreated depression and anxiety. At this time I was unable to work and was in danger of losing my job, my home and my financial stability. Dr. Rauh was very understanding of the challenges I was facing, and worked with me to find the appropriate course of treatment. I am doing extremely well as of today and am very happy that I chose him as my psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
my initial visit brought me immediate improvement and after approximately 3 months I considered myself restored. I was engaged, brain fog had been lifted and no symptoms of the anxiety I had experienced. I am still continuing with Dr. Rauh and it is surprising to me but I still realize continued improvements although less than dramatic. Dr Rauh takes an entire lifestyle approach including nutrition and exercise. Today I would say I feel fantastic and am grateful for the care and treatment .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
It's been a little over a year since I started seeing Dr. Rauh and I can't believe how much my life has improved. I have ADHD & anxiety and I came to him struggling to move forward in many aspects of my life. Fast forward a year and I am working 2 jobs, planning a wedding and making time to exercise, somewhere I never thought that I would be. Dr. Rauh has helped change my life for the better and I am so grateful. He truly puts his patients first and will go above & beyond to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Complete waste of time. He charges about $6.50 a minute. And he has all the time in the world to give you higher and higher doses of medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?
Our time with Dr. Rauh changed the course of our sons life. We came to him very frustrated, as our previous experience with doctors and medication trials left us feeling disheartened. Dr. Rauh spent a great deal of time exploring our son's chemical and genetic make-up. He found that our son, who has ADHD and Anxiety Disorder, carried a double gene that greatly affected his ability to focus. Dr. Rauh prescribed a supplement that has given our son the opportunity to FINALLY achieve and shine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Rauh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rauh?

During his Ph.D. work, Dr. Rauh realized that no one could fully understand anything in the body without an understanding of the whole. Everything is connected. This interconnectedness underlies his practice. The way we think affects our body and bra...

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Pennsylvania Hosp
1980
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
1980
Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering-Information Processing In The Central Nervous System
1970
Northwestern University Technological Institute Engineering Sciences With Distinction

• Laughlin Fellow (achievement, dedication, & scholarship, 1999
  • Regional Council on Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Resident of the Year, 2000
  • Glencairn Award (research), 1999
  • Philadelphia Psychiatric Society Resident Research Award, 1999
  • Chief Fellow Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 7/2000-6/2

Dr. Rauh accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Rauh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rauh's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment