Dr. Donald P. Patterson, MD

Dr. Donald P. Patterson, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 46 years old

Our goal is to make each patient feel at home at our practice, while our physician provides expert medical care in a compassionate environment.Read more

TriStar Medical Group - Blackman Internal Medicine
2933 Medical Center Pkwy Ste E
Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Patterson's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Patterson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patterson

Dr. Patterson accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Patterson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Patterson
Dr. Patterson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Nashville, TN |
I have known Dr Patterson since he was a intern and have both worked with him in the hospital and been a long time pt. He is a excellent doctor with a very cerebral approach to medicine . He takes his time and listens to his patients. My entire family sees him and I would highly recomend him!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I was seen by Mr.Patterson 1 year ago,I didn't feel that my exam was thorough,but thought maybe I'm over exaggerating,(I had established care)so decided to return for my 40 yo assessment.This visit confirmed my thoughts,Mr.Patterson is not personable at all,I explained that I had felt my heart beating fast when at rest he acted nonchalant,and told me that this wasprobably normal.He told me that I would need to call my insurance company to obtain approval for lab test. He didn't seem to care.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr Patterson and his nursing staff are great!!
When I went in the doctor gave me a list of many things that could be wrong but told me there was no point in testing for them because there was nothing that could cure my swollen tonsils. He said I could have mono which would have been a simple test but instead told me we weren't going to test for it because there is no cure for it anyway.I would at least like to exclude that from what could be wrong. He spent a lot of time on his computer and less time actually examining my swollen tonsil.
Have you seen Dr. Donald P. Patterson, MD?
Are you Dr. Patterson?