Learn about Dr. Patterson

Our goal is to make each patient feel at home at our practice, while our physician provides expert medical care in a compassionate environment.

Video

Dr. Patterson's Experience

Dr. Patterson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Alabama
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Tennessee Baptist
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Tennessee Baptist

Dr. Patterson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Patterson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patterson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Patterson's Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I would definitely recommend Dr Patterson and this clinic. I have always been treated with respect and utmost attention to whatever my needs were at the time. Dr Patterson and his staff make every effort to make me comfortable and make sure I receive the treatment and/or referrals I need.
Murfreesboro, TN |
My wife and have been patients of Dr. Patterson for over 10 years and we have always been extremely satisfied with his patience and kind attitude. His knowledge is also outstanding. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a primary care doctor.
in Smyrna, TN |
My family has been seeing Dr. Patterson for years. We really think he is a great doctor. He does take care of your problem, if it is something above his expertise, he will find you someone to help you. His office staff is always there to help you out with anything you need. When you go for an appointment, you never have to wait long. I like the fact that he doesn't just run in and run out. He will sit there and listen to you problems, and make you feel comfortable. Thanks for being our doctor.
Murfreesboro TN |
Dr Patterson and his staff provide a courteous and efficient setting for your patient visits. The care is both professional and personal. At the end of my appointment, I felt like I had made new friends with Dr Patterson and his staff. Definitely would recommend this healthcare provider.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
He listens well to his patients, shows concern for their well-being, doesn't over prescribe or over medicate. The office staff is friendly and helpful.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Caring, spends needed amount of time with me, Actually LISTENS to me and takes time to make recommendations for care and discuss options or what I don't understand. He doe not make me feel rushed. He treats me with respect and doesn't talk down to me, which my previous physician used to do.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Great Primary Care Manager, explains everything thoroughly and has a caring attitude.
Murfreesboro, TN |
The office of Donald Patterson is very nice. Everytime we've called you get a real person and not too long of a wait. He is ready to listen to concerns of the patient and family.
in Readyville |
Dr. Patterson gives me everything I need in a doctor. I would recommend him. His staff is the best.
in Smyrna tn.Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Patterson has always taken time to listen and show consern. He is knowledgeable . And I have confidence in him!
in Nashville, TN |
I have known Dr Patterson since he was a intern and have both worked with him in the hospital and been a long time pt. He is a excellent doctor with a very cerebral approach to medicine . He takes his time and listens to his patients. My entire family sees him and I would highly recomend him!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I was seen by Mr.Patterson 1 year ago,I didn't feel that my exam was thorough,but thought maybe I'm over exaggerating,(I had established care)so decided to return for my 40 yo assessment.This visit confirmed my thoughts,Mr.Patterson is not personable at all,I explained that I had felt my heart beating fast when at rest he acted nonchalant,and told me that this wasprobably normal.He told me that I would need to call my insurance company to obtain approval for lab test. He didn't seem to care.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr Patterson and his nursing staff are great!!
When I went in the doctor gave me a list of many things that could be wrong but told me there was no point in testing for them because there was nothing that could cure my swollen tonsils. He said I could have mono which would have been a simple test but instead told me we weren't going to test for it because there is no cure for it anyway.I would at least like to exclude that from what could be wrong. He spent a lot of time on his computer and less time actually examining my swollen tonsil.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Patterson, MD?
Are you Dr. Patterson?

Visit Dr. Patterson

Dr. Patterson accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS