Dr. Donald P. Patterson, MD

Dr. Donald P. Patterson, MD

27 reviews

Internal Medicine | Male | 47 years old

Our goal is to make each patient feel at home at our practice, while our physician provides expert medical care in a compassionate environment.Read more

Dr. Patterson's Experience

See how Dr. Patterson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patterson

Dr. Patterson accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Patterson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patterson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patterson to family and friends
3.3
Experience with Dr. Patterson
Dr. Patterson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
Murfreesboro, TN |
The office of Donald Patterson is very nice. Everytime we've called you get a real person and not too long of a wait. He is ready to listen to concerns of the patient and family.
in Readyville |
Dr. Patterson gives me everything I need in a doctor. I would recommend him. His staff is the best.
in Smyrna tn.Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Patterson has always taken time to listen and show consern. He is knowledgeable . And I have confidence in him!
in Nashville, TN |
I have known Dr Patterson since he was a intern and have both worked with him in the hospital and been a long time pt. He is a excellent doctor with a very cerebral approach to medicine . He takes his time and listens to his patients. My entire family sees him and I would highly recomend him!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I was seen by Mr.Patterson 1 year ago,I didn't feel that my exam was thorough,but thought maybe I'm over exaggerating,(I had established care)so decided to return for my 40 yo assessment.This visit confirmed my thoughts,Mr.Patterson is not personable at all,I explained that I had felt my heart beating fast when at rest he acted nonchalant,and told me that this wasprobably normal.He told me that I would need to call my insurance company to obtain approval for lab test. He didn't seem to care.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr Patterson and his nursing staff are great!!
When I went in the doctor gave me a list of many things that could be wrong but told me there was no point in testing for them because there was nothing that could cure my swollen tonsils. He said I could have mono which would have been a simple test but instead told me we weren't going to test for it because there is no cure for it anyway.I would at least like to exclude that from what could be wrong. He spent a lot of time on his computer and less time actually examining my swollen tonsil.
Have you seen Dr. Donald P. Patterson, MD?
Are you Dr. Patterson?

Dr. Patterson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Patterson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Patterson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patterson's Board Certifications

Dr. Patterson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Alabama

Graduated in 2000

University of Tennessee Baptist
    University of Tennessee Baptist

Dr. Patterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Patterson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.