Dr. Donald Nino, MD

Dr. Donald Nino, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Donald Nino, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Channelview, TX. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Nino is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Nino

Dr. Nino's Experience

Dr. Nino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Meml Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • American Academy of Family Physicians
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Nino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nino to family and friends
Dr. Nino's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I chose Dr. Nino for my PCP because he is a very caring doctor who sits and listens to your health issues, asks questions, and makes a diagnosis for you. He doesn't rush in and right back out after seeing you. He takes time to listen and makes you feel like you are a special patient.to him.. His caring nature is unique amongst physicians in this day and time.
in Channelview, TX |
Dr. Nino has been our family doctor for 20+ years (grandparents, mom, dad, siblings, aunts and uncles, etc). He's helped diagnose or treat our family for cancer, diabetes, thyroid disorders, and so on. He has always been very friendly and professional and we have never had any complaints against him or his office staff. He always explains very clearly, answers all of our questions, and explains the options we have and what he recommends. Fantastic doctor!
in Crosby, TX |
Dr. Nino is easy to talk to and very through in making a diagnosis. His practice is well organized and all his nurse staff are very friendly. They have on site testing for lab work. As a primary care physician they are excellent. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a family physician.
Spring, TX |
Physician is excellent and the staff are wonderful and so kind!
Houston, TX |
I have been Dr Nino's patient since the day he opened his practice.. He has always taken great care of my needs and those of my family. His office personnel have always been courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend him to all my friends .
in Dayton Texas |
Dr. Nino had been our family doctor for a long time. He is very intelligent and correct about his diagnosis. The fact that his practice prefers that patients complete surveys assures my confidence in their professionalism.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nino has been my PC for several years and I have never had any complaints about the care I have received. I am completely secure with everything he has treated me and my son during these years. He is very knowledgeable and professional.. His staff is very prompt, helpful, kind and professional as well. The waiting area and patient rooms are always immaculate. There is never a long wait either in his returning a call, or getting an appointment when I need it.
in Jacinto City, TX |
Dr. Nino has a genuine concern for the well being of his patients. He takes the time when you have a appointment to understand your needs and concerns
Channelview, TX |
Everybody in the office is pleasant and very helpful. Love that place!
in Houston, TX |
I have been going to Dr Nino since I moved into the Houston area in 2000, I am very pleased with him and his staff. The staff is always friendly and prompt in letting me know the results of various test. I would highly recommend Dr Nino. He is a very thorough, knowledgable, and caring doctor.
in Channelview, TX |
Dr. Nino is very attentative, he does not rush the visit.
Houston, TX |
Had a scheduled visit with Dr. Nino. Wait in waiting room was minimal, and the doctor came in shortly after I was in examination room. Hde listened to me about my problems, examined me, and I was out in a very short time. I highly recommend Dr. Nino as any ones family doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Very satisfied with DR. Nino evaluated my medical problem, and the medicine he prescribed, I am thankful that my dear friend Dr. B. J. Westbrook advised me to see DR> Nino as my primary care physician. Norma Anderson.
in Channelview, TX |
I have been seeing this doctor since 1986. He is very attentive to your needs and problems. He has a good office stsff. Both the doctor and office staff although it has had a turnover is still great and so very caring and will jump through hoops to help you resolve any health issues. There is no other doctor in the Channelview area that comes close to this doctor. Dr Nino is a doctors doctor. This practice is without a ten stars out of five.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Nino, MD?
Are you Dr. Nino?