Dr. Donald Newland, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 47

Dr. Newland

Texas ENT Specialists PA

9301 Pinecroft Dr Ste 150 Shenandoah, TX 77380

Dr. Donald Newland, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat, sleep medicine, and more.

Dr. Newland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Newland

3.5

Dr. Newland?
Dr. Newland's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Donald Newland, MD
He operated on my Sinuses and I am a new person. I can breath through my nose for the first time in my life!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
Dr Newland goes moreover healing attention. He assured that I had a confort and painless recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
Dr newland got me in ASAP for a visit to take care of a cold I had 4 days before my wedding and recommended a steroid shot which had me feeling better almost instantly. He was very informative and friendly and went above and beyond with my prescriptions to make sure I was taken care of even when I’m on my honeymoon! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
This doctor is by far the best doctor ever. Very nice and personable ! He always makes his patients feel extremely welcome and best of all his main focus is making sure you feel better! I'll never go anywhere else. His staff is always helpful and his nurses are always on their a game! Thank you dr newland for taking my sinus infection where I thought I was dying and making it so much I could work again. Your the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
Excellent Doctor... Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
Dr Newland was kind and informative. I had quite a few questions, all of which he took the time to answer thoroughly. He didn't linger, but never made me feel rushed, despite the busy office. My wait times were very short and the staff were polite. I left with full trust in Dr Newland's care and am returning for procedures I have put off for 20+ years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
I am a patient with complex issues and chronic conditions requiring me to see Dr. Newland frequently. He has never been dismissive and, in fact, has been very supportive. He is all business - which I appreciate. I don't need more friends but I do need an MD who cuts to the chase while listening to my input. He is that kind of MD. The office is often crowded but the staff will do its best to get you in and out. I trust him - and have - with my life. I have been a patient for 11 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
Took my kid to Dr Newland because we suspected a broken nose. Newland had a callous, arrogant attitude as if he was inconvenienced by the visit. He quickly determined there was no break. He wasn't very friendly. Maybe he was having a bad day, but it's not the kind of experience you hope/expect to have with any doctor. And after a visit that lasted no more than 5 minutes, we received a bill for $535! I guess it pays to be unfriendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
Awesome,they are really really friendly people that put mean comments on here is because people with hate comments are doing it for no reason it has to be another doctor cause dr.Newland is the best doctor he is super friendly his staff are really nice.I had him take my tonsils out and he would always check up on me like every 2 hours he is the sweetest Doctor in the world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?
I was taking my child in for ear tubes. My husband and I were a little nervous, and he calmed us right down. The procedure was quick, and Dr. Newland was nothing but friendly and charming. Really enjoyed him and will definitely go to him again if need be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donald Newland, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Newland?

Do not believe everything you read on the internet. There are thousands of websites that can be misleading. You have questions? We have answers....visit my website www.texasent.com for answers to many of your Ear, Nose, Throat problems. Please call my office for a visit/consultation: 281-362-1368

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sleep Medicine

• Otolaryngology
  • Sleep Medicine

2003
Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine

Dr. Newland accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Newland's experience treating your condition or procedure