Dr. Donald Loveman, MD

Dr. Donald Loveman, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Dr. Donald Loveman, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Midland, TX. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Loveman is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital.

Dr. Loveman's Experience

See how Dr. Loveman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Loveman

Dr. Loveman accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Loveman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Loveman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loveman to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Loveman's Performance
    GOOD
Seminole, TX |
Loved him! Asked lots of questions and was thorough. I sure was scared going to this appt after reading other reviews but he was great. Don't expect a diagnosis if there is nothing really wrong, he is not going to make something up.
Big Spring, TX |
When This Dr. enters the room there is immediate tension. he barely speaks to you and sits down and gets on the computer and starts typing. He always tells me how I feel instead of me telling him how I feel. cuts me off so I cannot say what I would like to say. He is very grumpy and gets offended if you ask to many question. He has put me on meds that make me sick and refuses to change them. he said it is not the meds and go to my primary care physician about it. I'm done with this Dr.
in Big Spring, TX |
He doesn't listen to you, his bedside manner is terrible. He tells me how i feel instead of me telling him how i feel. I have RA and moved to this area without checking reviews as there are not many Rheumatologist here. Dr. Loveman I feel has lost his caring and will to help his patients. I have seen him for 2 years . He just will not listen and will not let me finish a sentence. I should have found a different Dr. a long time ago. I will never go to this Dr. again. He needs to Retire!
in Midland, TX |
On my first and only visit he walked in the room looked at me and told me my previous diagnoses was wrong. He admitted that i tested positive for the test that proves my condition but told me it wasn't my problem. he also went on insulting me and accusing me of having a traumatic child hood. Then he canceled all of my meds I was on for pain now I'm in pain looking for a new dr.
odessa, TX |
I moved from out of state, after having to wait 5 months for my first appointment the visit was terrible. He didn't look at ANY of my medical records that were transferred. He said that my previous diagnosis was wrong (no tests done) and got very defensive and rude when I asked questions about it. He pulled me off ALL my meds and when my conditions flaired up I couldn't get in and was told to wait until my next appointment, it was 3 months away. Never been treated so badly by a Dr before.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Loveman, MD?
Are you Dr. Loveman?

Compare Dr. Loveman

Dr. Loveman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology

Martin L King Jr Genl Hospital

Completed in 1974

Shaughnessy Vancouver Genl

Completed in 1977

Dr. Loveman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loveman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology

Dr. Loveman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Loveman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.