Dr. Donald Leibner, MD

Allergy & Asthma | Male

Donald N Leibner MD 579A Cranbury Rd Ste 103 East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Get Directions
Dr. Donald Leibner, MD
Dr. Donald Leibner, MD is an allergy & asthma doctor who practices in East Brunswick, NJ. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Leibner is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital and RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick.

Dr. Leibner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Leibner has created an office based on a simple, if not old-school, philosophy of individualized care. We believe that the best medical care (and thereby, the best outcome) is achieved by: 1) listening to the patient (this may seem obvious, but all too often, this is not the reality); 2) taking a thorough history of the problem at hand (which cannot be accomplished in a rushed visit); conducting a physical exam and testing [allergy testing, pulmonary (lung) function testing, and/or laboratory evaluation] as each individual case may require. No mills, no giant clinics, no seeing different doctors every time you are seen, and no physician substitutes - just the doctor and patient working together for the best results. Also, our office staff takes great pride in providing courteous, friendly service to each of our patients. By treating patients in the same manner that we would like to be treated ourselves, we believe that our patients are truly pleased with the care they receive.

Dr. Leibner's Experience

See how Dr. Leibner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Leibner

Dr. Leibner accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Leibner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Leibner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Leibner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leibner to family and friends
Dr. Leibner's Performance
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Leibner is an excellent doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients. Most experiences I have had with other doctors is rushed, and with Dr. Leibner this is not the case. He is friendly, personable, humorous, and you can tell he is passionate about helping people. He gets to know you as an individual so that he can get to the root of whatever is wrong and find the best solution. Not only is he thorough, but he helps you take a multi-faceted approach to your wellness.
South Plainfield, NJ |
Excellent doctor. Very patient and thorough!
in North Brunswick NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Leibner for years and he has helped me so much I would never go to anyone else to treat me. I enjoy his staff and they always treat me very good.
Dr. Leibner is a fantastic doctor. He is very knowledgeable and has a fantastic bedside manner. I would give him 5 stars but the receptionist is absolutely horrible. I would give her 0 stars but I didn't want to hurt Dr. Leibner's Health Grade ranking. I know it is a stereotype that doctor's receptionists are mean but she really goes above and beyond. She was yelling at patients in the waiting room for no reason. It was very awkward. She is also unnecessarily mean to people on the phone as well.
I appreciate the kind words about me, but, with an ear open to everything that takes place in my office, I have never heard any of my staff yell at anyone, either on the phone or especially, never, ever in the office/waiting room. (My doors are always open and it is a small physical space, so I would hear anything amiss.) I am not certain what the issue was that precipitated this comment, but I have discussed this post with my staff. Thank you.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr Leibner was extremely knowledgeable, patient and kind. He has a great personality and spends a great amount of time with his patients. I can not recommend him enough!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Leibner was very informative and personable physician. He did not dismiss any of my concerns, and took the time to answer all of my questions.He gave me the tools and knowledge I needed to help manage my allergies.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Leibner, who is a highly intelligent doctor with an amazing bedside manner listens to what you have to say and then takes the time to review all of your symptoms. He has guided several members of my family over the years and I feel confident that he will do the same for you. I revisited him recently and decided to send a much overdo recommendation.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Takes his time and does not rush you in and out. This is the way doctors should be. I would recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Leibner, MD?

Compare Dr. Leibner

Dr. Leibner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Leibner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Asthma
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics

• New York Magazine - Top Doctors Award, 2008
    • Castle-Connelly Top Doctors, NY Metro Area, 2000-2011, 2000-2010

Dr. Leibner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Leibner's Board Certifications

• Asthma in Children
  • Asthma in Pregnancy
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Asthmatic Bronchitis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis

Li College Hospital

Completed in 1986

Washington University, St Louis

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Leibner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leibner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Asthma