Dr. Donald Greco, MD

Dr. Donald Greco, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Donald Greco, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in La Quinta, CA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Read his story

45280 Seeley Dr Fl 2

La Quinta, CA 92253

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Greco

See how frequently Dr. Greco performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rheumatoid Arthritis
Polyneuropathy
Shoulder Impingement Syndrome

Dr. Greco's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Greco's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Greco "Dr Greco is a double board certified anesthesiologist/pain medicine physician as a diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine and completed his anesthesiology training at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He then subspecialized in Pain Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center where he became proficient in interventional and medical management of various chronic pain conditions. Dr Greco believes in a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach to pain management. His objective is to return his patients to a productive life and restore their physical, leisure, and psychosocial functions. Dr Greco makes it a priority to care for patients on a human level by listening and working together towards a tailored treatment plan. Leading edge pain management technology assists in individualizing his approach to his patients' specific needs to allow them to regain the highest levels possible of functionality and independence. Dr Greco is an active member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, International Spine Intervention Society, American Society of Regional Anesthesia, North American Neuromodulation Society, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics and Science, and the American Medical Association. With family throughout Southern California and a love for the outdoors, Dr Greco, his wife, and 3 children have set roots in the Coachella Valley. They want to thank the community for what has been a very warm welcoming since their arrival in the summer of 2013. Besides keeping busy with school activities and the occasional golf and tennis game, the Greco's enjoy traveling, skiing, swimming, hiking, fitness, cooking, and just "hanging out" with friends and family."

This content was provided by Dr. Greco ""Chronic pain is a debilitating, complex disease that is usually best treated with a multi-faceted approach to optimize overall health and well-being.""

• Pain Medicine

• Back Disorders
  • Cancer Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Trigger Finger

• Anesthesia
  • Pain Rehabilitation and Management
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Greco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greco to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Greco Says:

For all appointments and inquiries, please call (760) 568-2684

We would be happy to hear from you and appreciate all feed back about your experience with us.

Dr. Greco's Performance
in Indio, CA |
Dr. Greco is very compassionate and tailors a step by step program for the patient in order to determine the best pain relief for your symptoms.
in La Quinta, CA |
I had an intra Articular injection in my hip by Dr Greco, wow what a relief! It really worked and the experience was so wonderful. His bedside manor is so friendly and caring as his other staff members were also. His nurse and himself talked me through the procedure and I even got to watch. I was suprised, no pain, he was so gentle! His nurse Olivia sat with me and made sure I was safely out the door. I would defininitely reccomend Dr Greco and guess what, the injection started working that day.
in indian wells, california |
Just had an epidural injection from Dr. Greco; the entire experience was excellent; the admitting and presiding nurse was outstanding; Dr. Greco was also outstanding: a.) he explained what he was doing throughout the procedure; b.) his application of the injection was perfect; I would give this experience an A+. Christian Rasmussen
in Palm Springs |
Dr Greco performed a series of epidural injections into my back (spine). His technique is absolutely flawless. I was expecting pain or discomfort and at each of the sessions I felt nothing!!!!. He was remarkably kind and caring during the procedure as was the surgical center staff. I am not satisfied with the intake required at each follow up visit. I was asked exact same questions; whose answers are not likely to change. (Like my smoking habits in the past and other redundant questions).
in Palm Desert, CA |
I just seen Dr. Greco for the first time today for my wife who is handicapped. Dr. Greco lacks interest and point. JUST STUPID! He came in the office with one toe in and the rest out the door. He did not sit and talk to my wife were as he just asked a few questions an left in less then three minutes. A doctor that rush's his duties is not a person you wound want for any medical treatment. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND UNDER ANY CONDITIONS DR. GRECO.
CA |
Dr. Greco is very thorough, listens, and adjusts treatment to information you give him. He has a great sense of humor and bedside manner. In operations (I had an epidural to the cervical spine), he and his staff are watchful and caring. I am one of those who despite meditation during waking procedures will begin to go down near the end. They monitored all of my symtoms until my blood pressure was up, checking for each stage, lying to upright, and wouldn't let me go until they were assured I
in JOSHUA TREE |
My husband was turned away in severe pain due to an insurance issue..he had insurance, they just would not verify !!...The office staff is the worst we have ever encountered. Dr. Greco will be made aware of the treatment we received as an Eisenhower physician, you would expect to be treated with care and respect..not the case with this office staff.....shocking the way my husband was treated... I will be reporting the issue to management.
I apologize for you and your husband's poor experience during this stressful time. I hope that I may be able to offer you services again in the future as your experience is not at all indicative of my patient care standards. Office management will be informed.
Dr Greco is awesome! but the front desk staff is unhelpful, somewhat rude,and seems like they would rather continue discussing they're personal lives with each other then helping the patient/ customer. To bad dr Greco doesint fire them and start over!
Thank you for your kind review of my medical care. I apologize for the lack of ease with your scheduling. Please visit my website dgrecomd.com to leave detailed feedback.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Greco, MD?

Visit Dr. Greco

Dr. Greco accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Greco has admitting privileges