Dr. Donald Fulsom, MD

Dr. Donald Fulsom, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Donald Fulsom, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Tyler, TX. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

306 E Houston St

Tyler, TX 75702

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Fulsom

Dr. Fulsom's Experience

Dr. Fulsom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Fulsom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fulsom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fulsom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fulsom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fulsom to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Fulsom's Performance
in Tyler, TX |
We have been seeing Dr Fulsom for 5 years with regards to my childs behavioral and anxiety issues. He has always listened to our concerns both during visits and after hours. He is patient and has made a big difference in not only my kids quality of life, but ours as well. He explains every medical option, pros and cons. Spends time talking to both us the parents and my kid to see how everyone is doing and to adjust treatment as necessary.
Tyler, TX |
I do not recommend this psychiatrist. They do not implement appt. reminders which does not help families dealing with multiple households and imperfect communication (no matter how well intended). He does not offer suggestions more than writing scripts. When families are struggling to survive, he is available to fuel the negativity rather than support. It costs nothing to implement a reminder system. I am truly disappointed. I was actually warned about his practice, but we were desperate.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
Dr Fulsom is amazing. I've been going to him for a little over 13 years. After going to 5 other therapists I finally found someone who was interested accurately diagnosing and treating my condition. He has been the reason I have been able to stay pretty well balanced and understand my condition and warning signs when they appear. He listens to my concerns and offers insights that only a seasoned psychiatrist can. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I drive from Dallas to see him.
in Tyler, TX |
I have Asperger's, Tourette's Syndrome, ADD, Anxiety Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder. He really liked to see if he could push my buttons. He would call me by the wrong name at every visit, talk down to me, changed my meds so many times that I could not even count, and would not listen to anything I said. I confronted him one evening during an apt, and tried to explain that I felt I was being mistreated. He promptly dismissed me as a patient.
Called rx in on Thurs by Tues still wasn't here. I called the office several times and only got the machine. The second message I left saying I really needed to know if it had been mailed as my child was out of medicine & had to take benchmarks without. Fulsom calls me back says it was put in the mail Thurs & child is no longer his patient because I was rude to his staff. (I hadn't even spoken to his staff).A week later rx came along letter stating canceled services. So he lied about it too!
Have you seen Dr. Donald Fulsom, MD?
Are you Dr. Fulsom?