Dr. Donald Davis, MD

Dr. Donald Davis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/6/J/36JXX_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Donald Davis, MD, Cedar Park, TX, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 71

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Davis

Dr. Donald Davis, MD
Are you Dr. Davis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 14 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 14

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Austin, TX |

I have seen Dr. Davis for problems with both of my shoulders. He was very patient and responsive to my questions. Prior to seeing Dr. Davis I had seen another surgen who said I had to have surgery or I would be crippled for life and it may not be repairable later on. Dr. Davis said this was not true and furthermore I could fix the problem at home doing therapy. Sure enough this worked. I have all the faith in the world in whatever Dr. Davis tells me.

- in Austin, TX |

Dr. Davis has replaced both of me knees and I have been 100% satisfied with the outcome. I have recommended Dr. Davis to several friends and they have also been 100% satisfied.

- in Austin, TX |

I had two surgeries with top notch care and follow up. His traditional approach to patient care was delightful and appreciated along with his grasp of current medical trends and procedures. The hospital staff also showed great respect for him, which I found encouraging during my two stays. His concern extended to my husband during these times. I do not hesitate in giving him the highest recommendation. I certainly will have him treat me for any future needs. A consummate professional.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab