Dr. Donald Cohen, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Donald Cohen, DDS

Dr. Donald Cohen, DDS is an dentist who practices in Houston, TX. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital .

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Cohen's Care Philosophy

I care for my patients as though they are family. I want them to receive the same warm and compassionate care I would expect to receive if I was the patient. My whole team works very hard to this goal and although having to undergo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery may not be the most pleasant thing to have we make it easy and comfortable in every way.

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Cohen is now accepting new patients
Houston Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center6560 Fannin St Ste 1522
Houston, TX 77030
(713) 790-6477Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Dr. Cohen Says:

I want to thank all of the people that have commented on our practice and hope you are doing well.

Dr. Cohen's Performance
in Webster, TX |
Dr. Cohen and Dr. Dauterive are both top-notch professionals and I am very, very, very selective about who I see for medical issues!!!! Not only are they skilled at what they do but they both have great personalities, care about their patients and will do anything they can to help their patients. The office has a soothing décor and the office staff is great. Tina, the office manager, has gone way above and beyond for me, which I so much appreciate - I feel as if I am their only patient!!!!!
in Houston, TX |
Just a short note to say this doctor is really caring and super patient with a great amount of experience. I rate him and his staff AA++!!! This is very hard to find these days for sure.
in Houston, TX |
Being a patient a with cardiac history locating a physician that makes you secure in their care had been difficult to find, until now. Dr. Cohen and his team have exceptional customer service, I would recommend them to everyone!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Cohen made my first time office visit a very pleasant one. He put my mind at ease about the procedure. Told me that there were several procedures for doing my surgery.
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Cohen and all of his staff were extremely thorough, friendly and professional. Dr. Cohen is personable and attentive. He takes the time to answer questions and personally follow-up via phone call post-procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen for wisdom teeth extraction.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Cohen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cohen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cohen says...

I have 36 years of experience as an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon.  Our office is State of the Art with both 2-D and 3-D X-ray units, and is certified for administration of all types of anesthesia including General Anesthesia by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners and the American Association of Oral &Maxillofacial Surgeons.

We have extensive expertise in treating all problems with your mouth and jaws including difficult extractions, impacted teeth (like wisdom teeth), tumors and cysts of the mouth and jaws, dental implants including computer virtual surgery, and All-on-4.

I hope you don't need Oral Surgery, but if you do please give us a call.  You'll see how easy it can be.

Dr. Cohen says...

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

University Of Texas Houston

Completed in 1979

University Of Arizona

Graduated in 1971

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery