Dr. Donald F. Cohen, DDS

Dr. Donald F. Cohen, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Houston Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center 6560 Fannin St Ste 1522, Houston, TX 77030 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

I care for my patients as though they are family. I want them to receive the same warm and compassionate care I would expect to receive if I was the patient. My whole team works very hard to this goal and although having to undergo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery may not be the most pleasant thing to have we make it easy and comfortable in every way.Read more

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's Review Details
4.9 based on 33 responses
Experience with Dr. Cohen
Dr. Cohen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
Dr. Donald F. Cohen, DDS says

I want to thank all of the people that have commented on our practice and hope you are doing well.

in Webster, TX |
Dr. Cohen and Dr. Dauterive are both top-notch professionals and I am very, very, very selective about who I see for medical issues!!!! Not only are they skilled at what they do but they both have great personalities, care about their patients and will do anything they can to help their patients. The office has a soothing décor and the office staff is great. Tina, the office manager, has gone way above and beyond for me, which I so much appreciate - I feel as if I am their only patient!!!!!
in Houston, TX |
Just a short note to say this doctor is really caring and super patient with a great amount of experience. I rate him and his staff AA++!!! This is very hard to find these days for sure.
in Houston, TX |
Being a patient a with cardiac history locating a physician that makes you secure in their care had been difficult to find, until now. Dr. Cohen and his team have exceptional customer service, I would recommend them to everyone!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Cohen made my first time office visit a very pleasant one. He put my mind at ease about the procedure. Told me that there were several procedures for doing my surgery.
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Cohen and all of his staff were extremely thorough, friendly and professional. Dr. Cohen is personable and attentive. He takes the time to answer questions and personally follow-up via phone call post-procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen for wisdom teeth extraction.
Have you seen Dr. Donald F. Cohen, DDS?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgery

Dr. Cohen says..

I have 36 years of experience as an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon.  Our office is State of the Art with both 2-D and 3-D X-ray units, and is certified for administration of all types of anesthesia including General Anesthesia by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners and the American Association of Oral &Maxillofacial Surgeons.

We have extensive expertise in treating all problems with your mouth and jaws including difficult extractions, impacted teeth (like wisdom teeth), tumors and cysts of the mouth and jaws, dental implants including computer virtual surgery, and All-on-4.

I hope you don't need Oral Surgery, but if you do please give us a call.  You'll see how easy it can be.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abscess

University of Texas Houston

Completed in 1979

University of Arizona

Graduated in 1971

Dr. Cohen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Cohen

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Cohen's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Cohen

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Cohen's Care Philosophy