Dr. Donald Burress, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Donald Burress, MD
Unlike others, I advocate alternative medicine and have dedicated to my deceased wife the goal of helping as many people as possible with an all natural eye drop which aids in preventing cataracts and glaucoma. As part of my mission and my promise to my wife. I give big discounts on medical eye exams and dispense my all natural eye drop at no charge. Because of my emphasis on natural medicine, I feel it my duty to share these benefits with like minded holistic practitioners, such as naturopathic and chiropractic physicians, for the benefit of their patients. My ultimate goal is to gather sufficient data to one day publish this information in the medical literature. The trend clearly suggests that natural alternative complimentary care will be demanded by more and more patients and also will be covered by insurance. Please help me in my mission by referring patients who would appreciate a holistic approach to their eye care.

Dr. Burress' Care Philosophy

Ophthalmology has been a passion, it has driven him to seek training in Ophthalmology and a secondary degree in Nutrition. As a father and grandfather, he has a desire to expand his services and the options in eye health care for the community. He has studied and expanded this education to include the PhD in Nutrition from MIT and an introduction of natural medicine for eye care. The love of his family and God and the community has driven him to bring together natural eye care with nutrition to bring about greater health care options. Passion for eye care and the love of the community are present in the services that are offered. Since moving to the community in 1969, we've treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other practices may offer similar services, but ours comes with an extraordinary personal touch. Let us put our experience to work for you. We offer the best.

Dr. Burress' Experience

See how Dr. Burress' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burress

Dr. Burress accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Burress is now accepting new patients
Donald A Burress MD PC501 NE Hood Ave Ste 140
Gresham, OR 97030
Saturday
(503) 665-5158Get Directions

Dr. Burress' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burress to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Burress' Performance
in gresham oregon |
great man and experienced with a love for life and treatment of my eye care.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Burress, MD?

Compare Dr. Burress

Dr. Burress says...

Unlike others, I advocate alternative medicine and have dedicated to my deceased wife the goal of helping as many people as possible with an all natural eye drop which aids in preventing cataracts and glaucoma.  As part of my mission and my promise to my wife.  I give big discounts on medical eye exams and dispense my all natural eye drop at no charge.  Because of my emphasis on natural medicine, I feel it my duty to share these benefits with like minded holistic practitioners, such as naturopathic and chiropractic physicians, for the benefit of their patients. My ultimate goal is to gather sufficient data to one day publish this information in the medical literature. The trend clearly suggests that natural alternative complimentary care will be demanded by more and more patients and also will be covered by insurance.

Dr. Burress' Care Philosophy

Ophthalmology has been a passion, it has driven him to seek training in Ophthalmology and a secondary degree in Nutrition. As a father and  grandfather, he has a desire to expand his services and the options in eye health care for the community. He has studied and expanded this education to include the PhD in Nutrition from MIT and an introduction of natural medicine for eye care. The love of his family and God and the community has driven him to bring together natural eye care with nutrition to bring about greater health care options. Passion for eye care and the love of the community are present in the services that are offered. Since moving to the community in 1969, we've treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other practices may offer similar services, but ours comes with an extraordinary personal touch.  Let us put our experience to work for you. We offer the best.

Dr. Burress' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Burress has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Burress' Board Certifications

Oregon Health and Science University

Completed in 1969

Mass Inst Tech

Completed in 1966

Dr. Burress does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burress and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Burress does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Burress and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.