Dr. Donald Buhrer Jr, MD

Dr. Donald Buhrer Jr, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Plastic Surgery Specialists PC 2448 Holly Ave Ste 400 Annapolis, MD 21401 Get Directions

Dr. Donald Buhrer Jr, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Annapolis, MD. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Buhrer Jr is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center.

Dr. Buhrer Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Buhrer Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buhrer Jr

Dr. Buhrer Jr accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Buhrer Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Buhrer Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buhrer Jr to family and friends
Dr. Buhrer Jr's Performance
in Bowie, MD |
I recently had an ordeal with an abscessed cyst on my back. Dr. Buhrer was very gentle and kind in healing the abscess and removing the cyst. His nurses and staff are the best!
in Lothian, MD |
I was sent to Dr. B's office unexpectedly.I underwent Mohs surgery at my dermatologist office.I had hoped to be in and out with 4or5 stitches but,it developed into a dime size hole in my nose and needing a plastic surgeon.Dr. Buher's office fit me in that day!Actually wtihin an hour!I was very upset and from the moment I walked in I felt better.Someone from the staff brought me a bottle of water and a snack.Patsy, my nurse is remarkably nice. And Dr. Buher had me laughing for my "before"picture!
in Leonardtown, MD |
40 yof underwent mommy makerover. From consultation to post op, Dr. B and staff made me feel comfortable and knew I could entrust them in my journey! Dr. B is funny, warm, compassionate, professional and honest. Staff is amazing as well! Very friendly, helpful and efficient. Their response time with a question..few minutes! They make you feel important, not a "patient." I've been asked "would you do it again?" My response "Only if Dr. B is performing surgery!" No complications & amazing results!
Largo, md |
Dr. Burher and his staff are GREAT!!!! In early July 2016 I had an abdominiplasty. From start to finish this process didn't feel 'medically/impersonal'. They (everyone, from Dr. Burher to the appointment scheduler) made sure that you felt like you were the only person (I don't even like using the word patient) being taken care of. They ensured that you were aware of all steps/procedures that were going to take place before, during and after the surgery.
in Severna Park, MD |
Dr. Paul Buhrer is fantastic! I would highly recommend him and his office to anyone. He has truly changed my life. I appreciate the amount of time and care he afforded me both prior to my surgery and after! It was a huge success for me! I have nothing but positive things to say about him and all the staff that helped with the surgery from the consultation through the follow up visits!
in Annapolis, MD |
My experience with Dr. Buhrer and his staff is one hundred percent positive. He has a way of making you feel at ease in an uncomfortable situation. I was nervous about my particular situation but left his office feeling totally confident that I was in excellent care. I made the right decision choosing him for my surgeon. I am at a loss for words to describe my complete satisfaction. He is a highly skilled surgeon with a marvelous sense of humor and genuine care and concern for his patients.
Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Buhrer and his staff are absolutely wonderful!! From the consultation to the surgery through the follow-up. Each and every aspect of my experience was worth 5 stars. I highly recommend Dr. Buhrer and his entire staff !!
in Annapolis, MD |
I am a 40 something professional woman in the Annapolis area who needed breast augmentation and thigh liposuction. I did very extensive research on the plastic surgeons in the area and selected Dr. Buhrer. Two months post-op, I couldn't be happier with the results. He was professional, courteous, and funny. The man takes his work very seriously too. He was tactful with his suggestions, precise with the procedures, and sincere about his responsibility. I am so glad I did my research and found him
Have you seen Dr. Donald Buhrer Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Buhrer Jr?

Compare Dr. Buhrer Jr

Dr. Buhrer Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Buhrer Jr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Buhrer Jr's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

General Surgery Residency-Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals

Completed in 1985

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency-The University Of Texas, Medical Branch

Completed in 1988

Tulane Affil Hospital

Completed in 1985

University Tex Med Branch

Completed in 1988

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Buhrer Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buhrer Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts