Dr. Donald Boos Jr, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Central Arkansas Pain Center 307 Carpenter Dam Rd Ste F Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901 Get Directions
Dr. Donald Boos Jr, MD
Dr. Donald Boos Jr, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Boos Jr is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs.

Dr. Boos Jr' Experience

See how Dr. Boos Jr' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boos Jr

Dr. Boos Jr accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Boos Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Boos Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boos Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boos Jr to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Boos Jr' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in South Arkansas |
Waited over three hours for a procedure on my back that was painful and didn't work. He cut my pain meds by more than half and now my spine feels like it is on fire. I can't sleep, barely walk. Doubt I'll be going back.
in HSV, AR |
Aside from personality quirks his procedure stopped the pain in my left shoulder and arm. He told me the procedure might stop the pain and might last a month or six month or longer. I am happy to say that that shoulder has been relatively pain free for 3 years. Now I'm having pain the right shoulder - MRI showed stenosis. The neurosurgeon wants to do surgery. Before surgery I will get an appoint with Dr. Boos and see if he will treat the other shoulder.
I have been to other pain management physicians for injections prior to using Dr. Boos. I began using Dr. Boos because he was closer to my residence. He was not the first choice of my pcp. My particular criticism is that Dr. Boos uses no sedatives preceding procedures. Other pain mgmt facilities have. It makes for a much better experience. Dr. Boos procedure was very painful. During the procedure he also began yelling at his nurse because she wasn't pleasing him. Very unprofessional.
Bridgeport, TX |
He's down to earth-which is overall a quality I prefer in my doctors; +quite honest-about all kinds of things, ha! He set realistic expectations (sadly, no magic cures!) re: my back pains, numbness, etc. & then went to work e.g.-procedures, studying my tests, consulting my previous physicians, & so on. He worked hard to provide me w/ the relief I enjoy today-to my satisfaction +some! I've been able to do things-frankly-I'd given up on. The procedures-ever how many-are worth it-Thank you, Dr.Boos
in Malvern, AR |
I had a lidocaine test procedure - two of which were required before my insurance would pay for the actual procedure. I had one, and I asked for a stronger prescription until we could settle on a procedure that worked for my neck - was told they don't do that. The procedure was painful and uncomfortable, but they told me he does not give anesthesia for ANY procedure performed - only nitrous. Because I asked (and I was not allowed to ask a nurse), they cancelled my appt and told me go elsewhere
in Arkadelphia, AR |
Dr Boos & his office are the best in the country!!!!
Arkadelphia, AR |
Dr. Boos, he is nothing but a scam. Took me off medicine cold turkey, and I am so much pain I can barely walk. Called them and told staff that I was in severe pain and they told me to find another doctor or call my go back to my pcp, who referred me to him for back pain in the first place. The radio frequency is nothing but a scam. I have no relief and I cannot sleep at night which I told the staff. I believe and you cannot tell me different he gets a lot of money for his procedures.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Boos Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Boos Jr?

Compare Dr. Boos Jr

Dr. Boos Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology
    •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Boos Jr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boos Jr' Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Boos Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Boos Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Coll Of Ohio

Graduated in 1985

St Lukes Hospital

Completed in 1986

University Of Virginia

Completed in 1989

Dr. Boos Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boos Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Boos Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Boos Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.