Dr. Donald Boos Jr, MD

Dr. Donald Boos Jr, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Donald Boos Jr, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

307 Carpenter Dam Rd Ste F

Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Boos Jr

Dr. Boos Jr' Experience

Dr. Boos Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • St Lukes Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Of Virginia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Boos Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boos Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boos Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boos Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boos Jr to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Boos Jr' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in South Arkansas |
Waited over three hours for a procedure on my back that was painful and didn't work. He cut my pain meds by more than half and now my spine feels like it is on fire. I can't sleep, barely walk. Doubt I'll be going back.
in HSV, AR |
Aside from personality quirks his procedure stopped the pain in my left shoulder and arm. He told me the procedure might stop the pain and might last a month or six month or longer. I am happy to say that that shoulder has been relatively pain free for 3 years. Now I'm having pain the right shoulder - MRI showed stenosis. The neurosurgeon wants to do surgery. Before surgery I will get an appoint with Dr. Boos and see if he will treat the other shoulder.
I have been to other pain management physicians for injections prior to using Dr. Boos. I began using Dr. Boos because he was closer to my residence. He was not the first choice of my pcp. My particular criticism is that Dr. Boos uses no sedatives preceding procedures. Other pain mgmt facilities have. It makes for a much better experience. Dr. Boos procedure was very painful. During the procedure he also began yelling at his nurse because she wasn't pleasing him. Very unprofessional.
Bridgeport, TX |
He's down to earth-which is overall a quality I prefer in my doctors; +quite honest-about all kinds of things, ha! He set realistic expectations (sadly, no magic cures!) re: my back pains, numbness, etc. & then went to work e.g.-procedures, studying my tests, consulting my previous physicians, & so on. He worked hard to provide me w/ the relief I enjoy today-to my satisfaction +some! I've been able to do things-frankly-I'd given up on. The procedures-ever how many-are worth it-Thank you, Dr.Boos
in Malvern, AR |
I had a lidocaine test procedure - two of which were required before my insurance would pay for the actual procedure. I had one, and I asked for a stronger prescription until we could settle on a procedure that worked for my neck - was told they don't do that. The procedure was painful and uncomfortable, but they told me he does not give anesthesia for ANY procedure performed - only nitrous. Because I asked (and I was not allowed to ask a nurse), they cancelled my appt and told me go elsewhere
in Arkadelphia, AR |
Dr Boos & his office are the best in the country!!!!
Arkadelphia, AR |
Dr. Boos, he is nothing but a scam. Took me off medicine cold turkey, and I am so much pain I can barely walk. Called them and told staff that I was in severe pain and they told me to find another doctor or call my go back to my pcp, who referred me to him for back pain in the first place. The radio frequency is nothing but a scam. I have no relief and I cannot sleep at night which I told the staff. I believe and you cannot tell me different he gets a lot of money for his procedures.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Boos Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Boos Jr?