Dr. Donald Beasley, MD

Dr. Donald Beasley, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 56 years old

I use my expertise to compassionately listen to my patient's concerns and provide options to manage problems medically or, when necessary, surgically.Read more

Saint Alphonsus Medical Group

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Beasley's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Beasley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beasley

Dr. Beasley accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Beasley has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Beasley's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beasley to family and friends
3.6
Experience with Dr. Beasley
Dr. Beasley's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (56)
Boise, ID |
Hands down worst doctor I have ever encountered. Examined me for maybe 30 seconds, then walked out of the room when he did not want to answer the questions I was asking and didn't come back. 0/10
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Beasley (a.k.a. Don) is the best ENT doctor among the three I have seen about my chronic nose problem. Both times I have seen him, I got in within 5-10 minutes. His staff is full of friendly and courteous human beings. During the appointments, he was very personable and answered all my questions thoroughly. He was eager to make my situation as best as it could be. I plan to continue seeing him when the need arises, and highly recommend him for anyone looking for a great ENT doctor.
in Boise, ID |
Excellent service! Really listened to our concerns. I had a horrible experience with St. Luke's pediatric ENTs. I wish I had come here originally. Shayna his MA was wonderful getting my child to feel comfortable.
in Boise, ID |
We had a great experience with Dr Beasley. He listened to our concerns with our 9 month old and his recurrent ear infections. He treated all of our questions with interest and respect. We had complete confidence in Dr. Beasley because he was knowledgeable and took his time explaining our baby's condition. When we chose to have tubes put in his ears, Dr. Beasley helped us schedule it fast, knowing our baby was in pain. Great experience!!
in Boise, ID |
Finally, after years of sinus misery, I can breathe! Dr. Beasley is an excellent surgeon and solved my somewhat complicated issue. Dr. Beasley you're the best!!
in Boise |
Very very pleased. I think he did a great job. Answered all of mine and my wife's questions both before and after surgery. Took his time, never seemed to rush in and out of the room. Would highly recommend him.
in Boise,ID |
Dr. Beasley is the most impressive doctor I have ever met. He is extremely intelligent as well as compassionate. I have already recommended him to my family members.. I had an A+ experience in every aspect.
Very professional, informative, wonderful Doctor and staff!
I lived the past 25 years with nasal blockage and sinus infections. I had seen many doctors. Dr. Beasley operated on my sinuses and now I have a new lease on life with more energy and no infections. He made me very comfortable and explained the entire process. I would recommend him to anybody!
Very informative, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Great doctor.
in Boise, ID |
The staff was sharp an engaged, Dr Beasley really seemed interested in my issue.
Ypsilanti, MI |
He was very nice.
in Meridian, ID |
My 7 year old son had his t&a removed and tubes placed in his ears. He woke up from surgery screaming, he had a terrible response. This sometimes happens, but Dr. Beasley did not come check on my son after surgery or call to see how he was. They did not provide ear drops that he needed or pain reliever, they didn't phone in the pain reliever RX and in such a large quantity, it took4 pharmacies to find it as his pain meds wore off. Dr Beasley never called to check on him nor schedule a follow up.
in New Meadows |
Dr. Beasley saved my sons life! My 9 month old son had to have emergency surgery. Dr Beasley was very honest about what the surgery would intale. He took his time and removed the abscess that was going to kill him. Now my sweet baby is back to his normal, happy, playful self. I couldn't be more pleased, Dr. Beasley was very caring and compassionate towards my son and our family! Thank you Dr. Beasley!
Boise, ID |
He didn't loot at any of the multiple pages of history that I was required to fill out before the appointment. He spent less than ten minutes talking with me and said he didn't know what was wrong with me. (I heard him telling someone out in the hall that he was going to find a way to fix this overtime) He told me three times that what he saw on the CT scan was fat. Oh, and he said if my hoarseness continues to come back in one month. Horrible!!!
in Boise, ID |
I feel very informed on after care and feel very good with the dr. and his care and concerned for my husband. all the people have been very supportive. I would definitely recommend dr. beasly and st.als to my family and to friends.
in Nampa, ID |
Was good very friendly
Boise, ID |
I have Meniere's - it's obviously a disease he cannot 'fix' - I felt he wanted me out of his office because he had other issues that he could make better. I'm very nice, polite and respectful of docs as they've had to go through so much training to get where they are/have to deal w/people who don't feel well all day-must be just overwhelming. To make a person who has early onset hearing loss (me) cry on the way out of his office due to his extreme condescension, is just not right though.
Meridian, ID |
Able to make appointment with week, surgery schedule within month. Very pleased with results and aftercare.
Have you seen Dr. Donald Beasley, MD?
Are you Dr. Beasley?

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Impacted Shoulders
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Disorders
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Voice Disorders
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngeal Videostroboscopy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Removal of Foreign Body from Ear
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

University Of Texas Medical Branch

Graduated in 1993

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1994

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1998

Dr. Beasley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beasley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beasley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Beasley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Beasley

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Beasley's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Beasley

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Beasley's Care Philosophy