Dr. Don Rowe, MD

Dr. Don Rowe, MD

Cardiology | Male

Atlanta Heart Specialists LLC 5910 Hillandale Dr Ste 350 Lithonia, GA 30058 Get Directions

Dr. Don Rowe, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Lithonia, GA. He has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Rowe is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center at Hillandale.

Dr. Rowe's Experience

See how Dr. Rowe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rowe

Dr. Rowe accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rowe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rowe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rowe to family and friends
Dr. Rowe's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
This doctor is very very nice, and he is really concerned about his patients health, he is a great heart doctor and a praying one at that. He goes above and beyond his duties to make sure your alright.
Excellent Physician. Knowledgeable. Personable. Well experienced. Thorough. Takes urgent visits. Takes pride in patient care. As a physician I can truly appreciate all Dr. Rowe brings to the table.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Rowe and his staff were excellent. He is a great listener, shows high degree of competency and compassion. He was great in answering all my questions and taking time to inform me about my situation. Highly recommend Dr. Rowe and his great staff in Johns Creek and Northside Hospital.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Rowe is a very special doctor. I rarely if ever fill surveys out, but this man deserves it. It doesn't take a long review. If you see him you know your in the hands of the best. Everything you want in your doctor. He saved my fathers life. He is my cardiologist and takes care of my mother in law also.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Rowe was very informative and his explanation of my condition was very precise and understandable. The office staff was extremely friendly.
in Norcross |
I have longed for a physician that I could trust. I'm not scared into becoming healthy but inspired to become healthy. Doctor Rowe informs me about my condition in a way that is compasssionate and positive, yet with a seriousness wherein I feel respected and a priority. He is quite knowledgeable and I feel well informed and convinced I receive the zenith of healthcare from the best doctor.
in Duluth |
Dr. Don Rowe is undoubtedly one of the best that I have seen in recent times. I find him to be well rounded, extremely knowledgeable and I can tell he loves what he does. I'm usually very uptight when visiting any doctor and find that he always finds a way to put me at ease before getting down to business. He listens keenly to my concerns and is usually very frank, honest and outright...does NOT sugarcoat anything. I trust his judgement and would not hesitate to recommend him!!!
Boca Raton, Florida |
Dr. Rowe was not only attentive to both my cardiac and overall risk assessment needs, but he was thorough in his assessment of my overall wellness and health. His skill set and compassion was unlike anything I had ever encountered with any healthcare professional. Dr. Rowe is by far the best healthcare professional I have ever had the privilege of visiting and will continue to do so for all of my heart-related/risk assessment needs.
Atlanta, GA |
Seems like a caring doctor but told my private information to someone I did not approve.
in Conyers, GA |
Dr. Rowe is very considerate and patient. He makes you fell as you are his only patient.
Morrow, GA |
Dr Rowe is a great listener and he explains everything exceptionally well. He always clarifys that I understand what is going on with my health and I never feel rushed. He is positive, caring and upbeat. He is everything I want and need in a physician. I wouldnt see anyone else!
Have you seen Dr. Don Rowe, MD?
Are you Dr. Rowe?

Compare Dr. Rowe

Dr. Rowe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine

Dr. Rowe has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rowe's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

MEHARRY MED COLL SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Rowe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rowe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent