General Surgery  |
Dr. Don Revis Jr, MD
Dr. Don Revis Jr, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 50 years old. Dr. Revis Jr is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Broward Health Imperial Point and Broward Health Medical Center.

2500 N Federal Hwy Ste 301

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305

(954) 630-2009

Learn about Dr. Revis Jr

Dr. Revis Jr' Experience

Dr. Revis Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
  • University Of Florida
  • University Fla
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Revis Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Revis Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Revis Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Revis Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Revis Jr to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Revis Jr' Performance
    GOOD
Surgery ended in tragedy due to Dr. Revis's negligence. I beg everyone to find a better doctor.
in Hollywood, FL |
Has absolutely NO clue what he is doing. 5 mo post op lipo and I and everyone that knows me see NO difference. He keeps on telling me to wait more to see the final results!? How long? Forever?? Lol! I am 5'6 130lbs my lipo should have been the easiest one he's ever done or at least attempted to do.Don't see this guy please.... research and don't waste your $$$ on him. I'm having lipo again in 5 weeks with a REAL plastic surgeon..... smh Revis needs to disappear for good!! He just don't have it!!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This guy is a butcher! Do not let him touch anyone. We had to go to a different doctor to clean up his butchery.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
One of the worst plastic surgeons in the South Florida area...He replace my implants and it was worse than before..he did second surgery charged me another $11000 and did horrible job.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
His website makes it seem like he is the best, but he is not. He put the wrong size implant in for me and would not fix it, he simply moved it down to make it seem like it was fixed. He did not use his professional judgement for the appropriate size as one side was already slightly larger. He is expensive and not worth it. I would not recommend him.
in Miami FL |
If I could post a negative one million I would. Dr Revis charged me a lot money for his internal bra which only gave me complications and my left boob sagged in less than 6 months! His bra is alive and he doesn't revise his mistakes, instead he says it's your breast tissue and you need strattice or ADm which is 3k a piece. Trust me, it happens to a lot of women who go to him. I ended up with nerve damage and a very bad deformity. Had to explant but not with HIM!!!!
in Granville NSW |
Its been a few years since I got my new breast implants and I must admit they are still more then perfect! I still get compliments everywhere I go! I absolutely love everything about how my fantastic my body looks, how my clothes fit and the confidence I have now with myself! Thank you so much you were worth the trip from Sydney Australia to America!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Love Dr and his staff. He is the best Dr for large breast implants.
in San Francisco, California |
Outstanding Doctor, staff, experience, care, end result. I originally flew from SF to Ft Lauderdale to see Dr Revis to repair implants that bottomed out. I was impressed with the sheer volume of revision surgeries he has performed. After 4 years with extra large implants I flew from SF to Ft Lauderdale to see Dr Revis again for smaller silicone implants. I am so happy with my results. Dr Revis and his staff are warm, professional, and experienced. I trust them. I highly recommend them.
Have you seen Dr. Don Revis Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Revis Jr?