Dr. Don Burgio, MD

Dr. Don Burgio, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Don Burgio, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Ohio in 1987 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

9097 E Desert Cove Ave Ste 250

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Learn about Dr. Burgio

See how frequently Dr. Burgio performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perforated Eardrum
Outer Ear Infection
Otitis Media

Dr. Burgio's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Michigan Ear Inst
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Burgio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burgio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burgio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burgio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burgio to family and friends

Dr. Burgio's Performance

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Put a hole in my ear drum, caused it to bleed and get infected. I was only there for an ear cleaning. No compassion at all. Told him it was hurting while he was cleaning but, he just went on anyway.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We had issues with the office staff following through with calling in the prescriptions into our pharmacy, which delayed treatment. Dr. Burgio did not go into detail about the plan and rational for all the medications. There was poor communication about him needing a procedure in the office but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with this doctor was nothing but negative. He was not knowledgeable on how to diagnose me and I felt I was sent in many wrong directions. I didn't feel that he cared to solve the problem and do not reccomend going to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It took an hour and 10 minutes to see the Dr. Burgio. This does not include the get there 30 minutes early to fill out the paper work. After going back to see the doctor he looks in my ears and say that there was some wax build up so he proceeds to clean the wax out of my ears. This was quite...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was recommended to Dr Don Burgio by another ENT in the same group. I needed surgery on my to ear drums to close large holes cause by another ENT in the same group by placing tubs. Months later I notice I was losing my hearing. I waited 2 hrs to see Dr Burgio and when he came to the consultation...more
Are you Dr. Burgio?