Dr. Don Buford, MD

Regenerative Medicine •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Buford

Texas Orthobiologic Institute

1015 N Carroll Ave Dallas, TX 75204

Dr. Don Buford, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from UCLA School Of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in regenerative medicine, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Buford's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buford

4.2

Dr. Buford?
Dr. Buford's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Don Buford, MD
Dr. Buford saw my oldest daughter for her shoulder. She had been thru therapy and taking Motrin for about 6 months. We were referred to see him for a second opinion to see if she needed surgery because he is a shoulder surgeon. Dr. Buford did an ultrasound and made the diagnosis and explained it to us. He did a PRP injection in the office and she was better in about 2 weeks. No surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
I consulted Dr. Buford after suffering from acute right knee pain for over a year. I tried all kinds of injections on my knee but it did not give an iota of relief. Then Dr. Buford conducted a knee surgery. Within one month, my knee pain completely disappeared. Now I am on physiotherapy to regain full strength upon Dr. Buford recommendation. I am completely satisfied the way Dr. Buford took care of knee situation. I am ever grateful and thankful to him. Of course, I highly recommend Dr. Buford.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
On 9/1/2017 I had stem cell injections performed by Dr. Buford. My appoint was at 9:30 , we left the office at 11:30 having had stem cells harvested, prepared, and injected in both hip and knee Our entire visit was as good an experience as possible. I am 1 month, today, from having had the procedure and my level of pain is considerably less. I recommend the procedure and Dr; Buford to anyone considering stem cell treatment. Thank you to Dr. Buford and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Buford and in no uncertain terms, Comforting. From the time I drove up and felt secure in the gated parking lot, to the smiling, warm, compassionate receptionist all the way to Dr. Buford's exceptional bedside manner. I felt Dr. Buford took as much time needed to answer all my questions and allow me to leave there feeling like I had them all answered. Thank you Dr. Buford and your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
Very poor doctor and a scammer. He will promise that PRP Stem Cells work and when they don't, he just runs off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
Dr. Don Buford was very courteous. Also his staff are very kind and courteous. I tore my meniscus in my right knee and he discussed the treatment plan and it was very clear to me. In two weeks I was able to walk without a limp. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
My experience was good. Nice staff on the phone and in person. Was quick to get me in for my knee. Explained things well. Had appt for exam then another one to come in for MRI. All went well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
Went to see this Dr because of a pain in my left shoulder.It was a terrible experience, I was twice in his office, and the 2nd time he saw my shoulder said he needed to do a procedure didn't explain what and left his office. Then the nurse took me to another room and I waited for like 30 minutes,he finally came without saying a word he put a huge needle in my shoulder so painful, nobody explained what for, and did nothing to relieve my pain.of course he charge my ins 750 & 600 dlls!&me100
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
Dr. Buford Jr. is an excellent orthopedic surgeon! He and his staff are very courteous and professional. He was able to to repair my bicep tendon and rotator cuff so I was able to start working out with no problems! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his field of expertise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?
This guy has no respect for peoplesale family and time his nurses are incompetent and think sorry covers up gross negligence. I'mean pretty sure if theyes were paid based on service they would go broke
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Don Buford, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Buford?

Dr. Don Buford founded The Texas Orthobiologic Institute to promote state of the art orthopedic treatments with platelet rich plasma and bone marrow derived stem cells.

By closely following clinical results from these orthobiologic&n...

• Regenerative Medicine

1987
University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
Southern California Orthopedic Institute Sports Medicine Fellowship

• D magazine Best Doctors, 2010

Dr. Buford accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Buford has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(214) 385-4861Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Buford treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Buford's conditions and procedures:

• Elbow Disorders
  • Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Hip Injury
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Surgery
  • Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stem Cell Therapy

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Buford treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average