Dr. Don Berardinucci, MD

Dr. Don Berardinucci, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Don Berardinucci, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Berardinucci is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

17070 Red Oak Dr Ste 200

Houston, TX 77090

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Berardinucci

See how frequently Dr. Berardinucci performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Urinary Disorders
Testicular Dysfunction

Dr. Berardinucci's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Berardinucci "Dr Don Berardinucci is committed to providing excellence in urologic care with a focus on a compassionate, patient-focused environment. A board certified urologist, Dr. Berardinucci is trained in leading edge technology, offering his patients access to the most up-to-date treatment options"

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

• Queens University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Toronto
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Berardinucci has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berardinucci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berardinucci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berardinucci's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berardinucci to family and friends
Dr. Berardinucci's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Berardinucci for several years most recently for bladder cancer which required removal. A problem with my right Ureter was found and stents were required to keep the ureter open. This was complex surgery and required knowledgeable attention along with the cooperation of other doctors. Dr. Berardinucci handled all of this with his professional, and concerned ability. I have felt completely comfortable with his complete professional procedure which will continue.
in Houston, TX |
I've been going to Dr. B for five years now and will continue to do so into the future. Dr. B. is the consummate professional- ethical, competent, empathetic. Treatment is always based on a cautious evaluation of all options with the patient making the ultimate informed decision. Staff, office, appointments, etc. are the best I've experienced. I arrive for my appointments early and never had to wait. Follow up appointments are equally easy. Five stars all the way.
The VERY BEST, Always friendly and produces outstanding results. Thanks
Spring, TX |
Dr. Berardinucci and his staff are very professional and made me very comfortable during my visits.
in Spring, TX |
Great staff, excellent doctor. Highly recommended. Thanks!
Awesome job
in Spring, TX |
I like Dr. "B" for the matter of fact attitude. Always to the point he explains the what, when and how. I am very pleased with my progress but most importantly for his demeanor as a Physician who is always cool, calm and collective. Down to earth, he spends the appropriate amount of time as though you are the only patient. Thank you Dr. Berardinucci!
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Berardinucci for several years. He has effectively treated me for BPH and for the past year with bladder cancer. Because of his care we not only found bladder cancer but also unmasked an unkown cancer not related to the bladder cancer in my esophagus. This cancer was in an early stage and could have been tragic but instead has been successfully treated.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Berardinucci is one of a kind! He is professional, but listens to his patients. My experiences have always been positive . Would recommend him to all my friends.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. is thorough and understanding. Explains treatment options clearly.
in Houston, TX |
Extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. Great bedside manner. Has his patients best interest. Wouldn't choose any other.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. B. is a caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. He spends time with his patients and explains everything well. He also listens to his patients' concerns with interest. He strives to provide the very best care for his patients. My husband, son and I have been his patients for the past 6 years. I would highly recommend him - wonderful guy.
in Spring, Tx 77379 |
Excellent service and attention to patient concerns. I love the professional environment and attention to detail !!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. B is a straight shooter who takes the time to ensure that the patient fully understands all issue and the various options for treatment if needed.
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Berardinucci did a great job on diagnosing my problem and performing the necessary operation (bladder stone removal). He really knows his specialty, has a wonderful bedside manner (he explains things patiently and handles all questions). In addition, he has a really excellent professional staff and associates.
Spring, TX |
Dr "B" is friendly yet very professional and through. He listens to my concerns and explains my condition in layman terms. I would highly recommend Dr B.
He is A Great Doctor, I would recommend my friends when they need a Urologist
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Berardinucci is an exceptional physician/specialist!
in Houston, TX |
Definitely would recommend Dr. "B" to anyone. Solved my problem I was having for over a year. Once I saw him, he immediately knew what was wrong. Now I feel wonderful !!! Great bedside manner (which means a lot to me).~Barbara.
in Spring, TX |
I have utmost confidence in Dr. Berardinucci. He is always professional and caring and I have never doubted his diagnoses or explanations of treatment options. I consider myself fortunate to have him as my urologist. I only wish that he was affiliated with St. Luke's as well as Northwest.
in Spring, TX |
My experience was great. He answered all my questions in a very professional manner. Great Doctor!
in Spring, TX |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Berardinucci. My wait in his office was short and when I spoke with Dr. Berardinucci about my situation he was very professional. He went over all the options available to treat my condition and then why he would recommend a particular treatment. I left feeling very confident in his recommendation and further research on my own led me to the same conclusion that he had recommended. I highly recommend him, if you have a urology related problem.
in Houston, TX |
He first diagnosed my bladder tumors, planned a thorough and appropriate treatment plan. I required several operative procedures as well as in office therapy. All the surgeries went without a problem. He explained everything. His office staff could not be nicer. His MA, Alicia, did my in office treatments with consummate professionalism, and warmth. I felt like they are all a team pulling for me. Highest recommendation to all my friends and family.
in Montgomery, TX |
Excellent Dr.
in Houston, TX |
I trust his judgement and counsel for the past thirteen years and highly recommend him.
College Station, TX |
Dr. Berardinucci was personable, proficient, and communicated clearly. My procedure was quick and practically painless. I would highly recommend Dr. Berardinucci to a friend.
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. B!!! As a new patient they worked with me and got me in quickly after ER visit for kidney stone. He is very informative when explaining options. The day of the surgery he made sure to answer all of my questions before surgery and made sure I was comfortable with everything. I had extreme anxiety about the stent removal but it was a breeze. He doesn't rush you out like other doctors I have seen. He is fabulous.
in Houston TX |
I'm very happy with the services rendered by Dr.Berardinucci. Hes very professional ,caring and always demonstrate's Integrity. He saved my life if,I may say that! I had Kidney Cancer over #yrs ago and had to have my Kidney removed. Trusting his judgment and expertise I still have a great quality of life!! I recommend his services to the world. A great doctor!!
in Houston, TX |
Going to Dr B since I guess 1999, excellent doctor, very good surgeon. He and his staff give the best personalized care. Explain your options, and most definitely care about you!! This practice treated my BPH / Prostatitis plus those silly UTI after. I highly recommend this team. Thanks to Dr B & great staff all.
in Spring, TX |
As an RN who knows the health care system very well, I am compelled to write a review for this wonderful physician and his practice. I was warmly greeted upon entering the practice. I did not even have time to complete the forms required before being called back to see the physician. He introduced himself, took a complete history, performed an exam and answered all of my questions. I was seen within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment time. How refreshing and respective of a patient's time
in The Woodlands, Texas |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Berardinucci for over 13 years. He is extremely easy to talk to and over the years we've come to consider him a friend as well as our physician. His easy going manner is very calming especially when an outpatient procedure is required. Visits with him on-time and not rushed. His staff is always very helpful and cheerful. I would recommend Dr. B to anyone without hesitation.
in The Woodlands, TX |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Berardinucci for a number of years now. In addition to his being our physician, we consider him our friend. He is very easy to talk with, he listens attentively, and his focus is always on the patient’s welfare. We have both had several out-patient procedures and Dr. B. is always there, before and after, to explain the plan and the results. His staff is friendly and efficient. We can call with any kind of issue, and the staff is very responsive.
Spring, TX |
Very caring, patient and compassionate doctor not to mention a very friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Spring, TX |
I don't feel he was knowledgeable enough to handle my case, was never able to give clear answers. I have on going problems years after his procedure. I would not go back!
in Houston, TX |
Did a great job! Fast and efficient.
Spring, TX |
We showed up expecting to both be in the room for a procedure and found out at that time that it wasn't allowed. Other physicians in the same practice have different rules. His staff was disrespectful and if we weren't in a time crunch we would have walked out the door. They told a person who was on valium what to expect instead of communicating with the spouse caring for them. His disregard for my husband's emotions exhibited his less than stellar bed side manners. I would never recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Don Berardinucci, MD?
Are you Dr. Berardinucci?

Visit Dr. Berardinucci

Dr. Berardinucci accepts 22 insurance carriers
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA