Sports Medicine  |
Team Physician for Georgia Southern Athletics

16915 Highway 67

Statesboro, GA 30458

Dr. Don Aaron Jr, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Aaron Jr

Dr. Aaron Jr's Experience

Dr. Aaron Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Aaron Jr "At Optim Orthopedics, we know you're not yourself when even just one part of you is hurt. Because in orthopedics, everything is connected: bones, joints, ligaments, and cartilage. We're connected too. Our doctors cover every bone in the body and we work together as a team for our patients. We call our approach - Combined Strength, and we use it to get you back to you."

• Sports Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Ataxia
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hip Fracture

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Dislocation Treatment

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Presbyterian Hospital
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Mercer University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Methodist University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Campbell Clinic / Univ Of Tennessee
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Georgia Southern University Team Physician (Statesboro, Ga)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • American Board Of Orthopaedic Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Aaron Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aaron Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aaron Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aaron Jr to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Aaron Jr's Performance
Statesboro, GA |
Dr. Aaron and Madonna have always taken great care of my weight training and cheer-related injuries. When any of my classmates or teammates experience any kind of orthopedic type issues, I always recommend Dr. Aaron and Madonna Henry, his PA. I am giving them 5 Stars!!!
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and value hearing about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me.
Statesboro, GA |
Excellent doctor & nurse. Optim Orthopedics - POOR. There were wall to wall people, coming & going, in different directions. Seemed like cattle at a stockyard. In Optim's effort to optimize profits, by putting too many offices in a limited space, sharing office staff, overbooking patients, it has given little concern to the patients, their time or their overall needs. What good is an excellent physician, if you have difficulty getting back to see him. An hour+ wait time is NOT acceptable.
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Because of privacy regulations, we cannot discuss any specifics about your comments. However, we are committed to providing you high quality care, and we take your feedback very seriously. Please call 912-644-5300 and ask for Elizabeth Lee one of our patient experience team members. She is happy to discuss additional details to resolve this matter with you directly.
charlotte, nc |
The best
Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Feedback is always valued!
Statesboro |
Dr. Aaron, the physician assistants, nurses and technologists are wonderful. The office staff are rude, dismissive and uncooperative.
in Metter, Ga. |
Dr. Aaron and Madonna are great. We had to wait for a while but the Wait was worth it! He took his time to explain what was going on with my daughter and the plan of action. He spoke to both my daughter and I with much respect. My daughter felt comfortable with him and was able to let him know what was going on with her back. He gave her option and told us what the out come would be with both and we felt comfortable with the choices we made because we had the information that we needed.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with me, I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
in Lyons, GA |
Dr. Aaron showed a real concern for my injury and is continuing to follow up on my recovery. He is very friendly and easy to understand.
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and value hearing about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me!
in Metter, GA |
Doctor Aaron is the best doctor since he done surgery on my left shoulder since he done my surgery it has not hurt as bad as it was before all I can say is that Doctor Aaron and his staff members are the best
Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Feedback is always valued!
in Metter, GA |
I have seen a multitude of doctors and attitude and disposition are deciding factors for me. Dr. Aaron is a verykind, caring compassionate doctor. I've seen him before for a broken bone and I am currently receiving therapy for a frozen shoulder and it's slowly improving. He's my choice for orthopedic concerns and I would highly recommend him.
in Statesboro, Ga |
Dr. Aaron has performed knee surgery on my oldest son, He has absolutely no problems. Now I am a patient of his and having knee issues of my own. Dr Aaron is very concerned about his patients and cares very much about their well being!! Highly recommended !!!
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me!
in Aiken, SC |
Dr. Aaron spent a lot of time with me explaining my injury. I felt very confident that he will do a great job during surgery.
in Portal, GA |
Concerned about you getting better and will do whatever it takes to get you better especially the kids.
in Sylvania, GA |
Said my knee surgery would be a breeze and I'd be walking normal again in a short time. Had major problems after surgery, especially after terrible, painful therapy sessions with bored college kids who could have cared less, and NEVER saw Dr. Aaron, only his P.A. Six months later, the pain is no better than it was before the surgery. VERY disappointed.
Have you seen Dr. Don Aaron Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Aaron Jr

Dr. Aaron Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Aaron Jr has admitting privileges