Dr. Dominic R. Riganotti, DO

Dr. Dominic R. Riganotti, DO

Infectious Disease Medicine | Male

(754) 206-2031

Learn about this Doctor

My practice philosophy is based on several basic principles. The first and most important is mutual respect. I'm a punctual person by nature and won't keep you waiting forever to be seen. Your time is as valuable as mine is and I won't waste it. I also know people get sick unexpectedly. So....I schedule same day appointments and will always see you when asked to. If were super swamped...the latest you'll be seen is the morning after. That's my promise to you. I'm also on call for the practice 24/7 so you can call with emergencies and concerns that can't wait (and I will return your call promptly). I want to know it all and I'll make myself available to listen. I see people in the office for an average of about 20minutes. Sometimes its a lot longer. I'll never rush you out.....we'll take care of all issues you think are important.Read more

Dr. Riganotti's Experience

61Experience
Match

See how Dr. Riganotti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Riganotti

Dr. Riganotti accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Riganotti has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Riganotti's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riganotti to family and friends
3.1
Experience with Dr. Riganotti
Dr. Riganotti's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (41)
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Takes a very global and personal approach to identifying and treating problems by spending a good amount of time talking with his patients. He also worked arduously with my insurance company. I highly recommend him.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
great experience!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Worst Doctor I have ever seen. His office rarely....if ever checks your vitals. You sit in the exam room waiting for the doc (with the door wide open) only to hear every conversation in the office (small office). I have heard so many patients names, medications, diseases/problems they have. Once it's time for your visit to see the doc.....first...there is no physical exam done. You sit across the desk talking with him the entire time. He told me to find a new doc. I did :)
in fort Lauderdale FL |
He's a wonderful doctor he cares he do whatever he can to make sure he can help and he if he can't fix the solution he calling specialist since since I have been with him my HIV status Sickle cells status everything has been in great standing and I'm grateful for that appreciate my doctor and I love him for taking the time out to care about his patients and his staff they are nice they are loving people and all doctors should be that way and his first priority is to fix the problem quickly as
in Fort Lauderdale |
Is amazing guy, the people than work with him is so nice and awesome, my experience was fantastic I will be back soon
Have you seen Dr. Dominic R. Riganotti, DO?
Are you Dr. Riganotti?

Compare Dr. Riganotti

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• AIDS
  • AIDS Dementia Complex
  • AIDS Wasting Syndrome
  • Hepatitis C
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Intestinal Parasite
  • Pneumonia
  • Toxoplasmosis
  • Viral Infection

• Juvéderm® Injection

Sanction

Dr. Riganotti has received 1 sanction

More What is a sanction or disciplinary action
    • Sexual Abuse of or Sexual Misconduct with a Patient  (3/13/2012)
    • Action Taken: Probation
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Florida

University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Salem Hosp-N Shore Mc

Completed in 1997

North Shore Medical Center/Salem Hospital & Massachusetts General Hospital--Internal Medicine

Completed in 1999

University Of Massachusetts Medical School Hospital & Medical Center--Infectious Disease

Completed in 2001

Rochester Institute Of Technology--Bachelor Of Science In Biogenetics

Graduated in 1989

• Other Education
    University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry--Masters In Immunology

Dr. Riganotti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riganotti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Riganotti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riganotti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Riganotti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  • Sanctions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Riganotti

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Riganotti's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Riganotti

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Riganotti's Care Philosophy