Dr. Dominic Riganotti, DO

Dr. Dominic Riganotti, DO

Infectious Disease Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Dominic Riganotti, DO is an infectious disease specialist in Wilton Manors, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1996 and specializes in infectious disease medicine and internal medicine.

1881 NE 26th St Ste 60

• Health Net
  • HealthPlus

Learn about Dr. Riganotti

Dr. Riganotti's Experience

Dr. Riganotti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Riganotti "My practice philosophy is based on several basic principles. The first and most important is mutual respect. I'm a punctual person by nature and won't keep you waiting forever to be seen. Your time is as valuable as mine is and I won't waste it. I also know people get sick unexpectedly. So....I schedule same day appointments and will always see you when asked to. If were super swamped...the latest you'll be seen is the morning after. That's my promise to you. I'm also on call for the practice 24/7 so you can call with emergencies and concerns that can't wait (and I will return your call promptly). I want to know it all and I'll make myself available to listen. I see people in the office for an average of about 20minutes. Sometimes its a lot longer. I'll never rush you out.....we'll take care of all issues you think are important."

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. Riganotti does not have any board certifications listed.

• Juvéderm® Injection

• Rochester Institute of Technology--Bachelor of Science in Biogenetics
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Salem Hosp-N Shore MC
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • North Shore Medical Center/Salem Hospital & Massachusetts General Hospital--Internal Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Massachusetts Medical School Hospital & Medical Center--Infectious Disease
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry--Masters in Immunology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Riganotti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riganotti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Riganotti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riganotti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riganotti's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riganotti to family and friends

Dr. Riganotti's Performance

GOOD

Takes a very global and personal approach to identifying and treating problems by spending a good amount of time talking with his patients. He also worked arduously with my insurance company. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Worst Doctor I have ever seen. His office rarely....if ever checks your vitals. You sit in the exam room waiting for the doc (with the door wide open) only to hear every conversation in the office (small office). I have heard so many patients names, medications, diseases/problems they have. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He's a wonderful doctor he cares he do whatever he can to make sure he can help and he if he can't fix the solution he calling specialist since since I have been with him my HIV status Sickle cells status everything has been in great standing and I'm grateful for that appreciate my doctor and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Is amazing guy, the people than work with him is so nice and awesome, my experience was fantastic I will be back soon
Are you Dr. Riganotti?