Psychiatry  |
Dr. Dominic Losacco, MD
Dr. Dominic Losacco, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 76 years old and has been practicing for 50 years. Dr. Losacco is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital.

Dominic Losacco MD Inc

6565 S Yale Ave Ste 706

Tulsa, OK 74136

• Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Losacco

Dr. Losacco's Experience

Dr. Losacco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1967
  • Wash-Barnes Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Losacco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Losacco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Losacco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Losacco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Losacco to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Losacco's Performance
Oklahoma |
I have gone through hell and back since I was 6. I am 37 now. Panic Attacks, OCD, Depression... I have found two psychiatrists in that time who not only are safe, but also talk to you while you are there. Too many just put the script down and refuse to talk. Losacco is excellent! He is pricy, but you get what you pay for!
Tulsa, OK |
I simply don't consider this doctor to be very compassionate and a very good listener. Also he doesn't except hardly any insurance and requires you to pay the full amount upfront. He only accepts -one insurance- company. For that reason and the other reason I left for a new doctor I was paying 100+ dollars per visit out of my pocket because of this
in Tulsa, OK |
He is a wonderful Dr. is staff Is horrible rude and unorganized
in Tulsa, OK |
I felt a sense of uneasiness with this doctor. He acts in a passive-aggressive way, and also he may not even remember you, or your medications...he must have poor medical records, or there could be other reasons.
in Tulsa, OK |
He is good at considering certain angles in your life that other doctors may disregard. You can also call him any time if a drug isn't working. BUT. He pushes certain drugs over and over again, even if you tell him you don't like them or they don't work for you. He also REALLY overmedicates his patients -- he believes in using a pill to fix EVERYTHING, in large doses. He never warns of side effects ever. He's also very disorganized and will forget what drugs he has prescribed you in the past.
in Skiatook, OK |
I can't ever just talk to him when I need to, he did not remember things I told him and even told him things that were possible side affects from the medicine which he completely ignored, his secretaries I do not like, even forgot to bill my insurance my first visit and didn't know until my next appoinment. I am not sleeping at night and for whatever reason i may not here from him till monday.. Which his secretary said herself. Which I called on Wednesday, I would never recommend him to anyone..
in Tulsa, OK |
Dominic listens carefully to you and is willing to prescribe what he thinks will help you. It is amazing how well he understands the human brain and makes you feel better about your condition. I have been going to him for a few years now, and I can't imagine going to anybody else. He is a Doctor Who tells it like it is and if we have problems, he works through the problem with me. There is a reason why he has constantly been named the best psychiatrist in Tulsa.
in Owasso, OK |
I felt that Dr. Losacco connected very well with me. He is laid back, which I appreciated, and it was very clear the high amount of expertise he has in Psychiatry. The staff is very accommodating and polite. I'm very happy to have found him, and I look forward to returning.
in Tulsa, OK |
I simply did not feel this physician established good rapport with me, and I would not recommend him to friends or family
Have you seen Dr. Dominic Losacco, MD?
Are you Dr. Losacco?