Dr. Dominic Gross, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

West Texas Hand Surgery 125 W Hague Rd Ste 310 El Paso, TX 79902 Get Directions
Dr. Dominic Gross, MD
Dr. Dominic Gross, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Gross is affiliated with Sierra Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Gross' Experience

See how Dr. Gross' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gross

Dr. Gross accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Gross is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gross has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gross to family and friends
Dr. Gross' Performance
in Clint, TX |
I was really impressed with the outcome of my carpal tunnel surgery since I had heard such negative comments from others who had the surgery. I guess they chose the wrong surgeon. Everything was explained thoroughly to us beforehand so we knew what to expect. His office staff was helpful but the one who always went the extra mile was Crisell. She is a definite asset to Dr. Gross' practice. Thanks to James also!! I'm back to doing all the honey dos in less than 3 months. Thanks again!!!
El Paso, TX |
Great doctor and super staff. Dr. Gross cares about his patients and it shows. Was punctual with his appointment time, which was very prompt, but spent a lot of time with me and was thorough. Diagnostic tools are in his office. I didn't need to go anywhere else. Will recommend him to fellow court reporters for sure!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Gross runs a top notch operation. His staff is professional, friendly and courteous. Wait time on scheduled appointments was minimal. I feel very fortunate to have selected Dr. Gross to diagnose and treat my severe injury. On my first visit he fully explained the severity of my injury and the importance of having surgery done immediately. During my numerous appointments, he always answered all my questions satisfactorily. Without any reservations, I highly recommend him.
in El Paso, TX |
What a refreshing experience ... no prolonged wait time and a friendly doctor who clearly explained the least invasive option to alleviate my problem. I highly recommend Dr. Gross.
in Las Cruces, NM |
Dr, Gross performed tightrope hand surgery nearly 4 months ago. I found him to be very experienced in the type of surgery I had and would definitely recommend him to others needing this type of surgery. He is very caring and professional. Scheduling appointments was easy and with my first initial appointment I did not have to wait long to see him. His staff is courteous. He usually takes me early or very close to my appointment times. He answered all my questions well before surgery.
in Las Cruces, NM |
You're in good hands with Dr. Gross and his staff. He takes a personal interest in his patients. He asks questions. And more importantly, he listens.
in Anthony, NM |
I had numbness and tingling in my fingers and pain that felt like arthritis on the tops of my hands. Dr. Gross diagnosed Carpel tunnel in both hands. Dr. Gross treated each hand one month apart. I'm on month 4 for the left and month three for the right. Symptoms are gone and my hands get stronger every day. Dr. Gross, Dr. Jones and their staff have been very accommodating and a true pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing this type of work done. Thank You, CM
in El Paso, TX |
After having several differences with our original Doctor, we went to Dr. Gross' office for a second opinion. Since day one Dr. Gross & his staff were 100% professional & knew exactly what they were doing. They worked really hard to get things approved with the insurance & got things moving quickly... what took our original Dr. Over 9 months to accomplish (with no avail), Dr. Gross did in a couple of months. My only regret is not having gone with Dr. Gross sooner. We are truely grateful!
El Paso, TX |
Very courteous and professional - pays great attention to detail; strongly values achieving the best possible outcome for his patients and will involve patient in decision-making process, although he will recommend what he feels is best for you based on his expert opinion. I felt Dr. Gross and his staff took a personal interest in me, and made sure my surgery was successful and I returned to normal as quickly as possible. Would highly recommend to family and friends.
in Boise, Idaho |
Dr Gross treated me over a year ago for a broken wrist.His treatment of me was just great during a very trying time.And his office staff were wonderful and very respectful of me.
Have you seen Dr. Dominic Gross, MD?
Are you Dr. Gross?

Compare Dr. Gross

Dr. Gross' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Gross has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gross' Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

University of New Mexico / Main Campus

Completed in 1997

U.C.L.A.

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Gross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery