Dr. Dominic Brandy, MD

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • UPMC Health Plan
  • Wells Fargo Insurance

Learn about Dr. Brandy

For more than 30 years, The Skin Center Medical Spa's team of board-certified cosmetic surgeons, board-certified plastic surgeons, vascular surgeons and nurses have collectively performed nearly 20,000 cosmetic surgery procedures and more than 100,000 medical spa treatments.  With experience like that, you can rest assured our team of board-certified surgeons will help you select the most appropriate treatment, procedure or surgery to meet your rejuvenation goals.

Personal Bio

Dr. Dominic Brandy is a renowned board-certified cosmetic surgeon with over 30-years of experience as a leader in advanced cosmetic plastic surgery.  In 1981, Dr. Brandy founded The Skin Center Medical Spa in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to serve the region’s increasing demand for a medical practice devoted exclusively to minimally invasive facial rejuvenation and cosmetic surgery procedures specializing in facelift surgery, breast augmentation, liposuction, and tummy tuck.

Over the years, Dr. Brandy has grown his practice to include three locations in Pittsburgh including Mt. Lebanon, PA, Shadyside, PA and Wexford, PA and one in Columbus, Ohio, all of which offers proven, medical-grade skin treatments including Botox® , laser hair removal, cellulite treatment as well as collagen enhancing products and skin care treatments for firmer, more youthful looking skin.

Initially, Dr. Brandy built his reputation as a leading cosmetic surgeon by developing and refining the most effective techniques for treating hair loss with natural growing hair.  More recently, his innovative QuickLift® facelift has piqued the interest of patients and doctors from across the country and around the world, and is considered the premier facial cosmetic plastic surgery procedure offered at The Skin Center Medical Spa.

Dr. Brandy graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Pittsburgh and earned his degree in medicine from Hahnemann (now Drexel) University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  After completing an internship at St. Francis Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Brandy went on to serve as Director of Emergency Medicine for Divine Providence Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. During this time, Dr. Brandy continued his education through a comprehensive cosmetic surgery fellowship program sponsored by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.  Following his fellowship in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Brandy served as clinical instructor in the fellowship program at the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Medicine’s Department of Dermatology.

Dr. Brandy's Experience

Dr. Brandy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Cosmetic Surgery

Dr. Brandy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Acne

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Drexel University College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • St Francis Genl Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Saint Francis Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Brandy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brandy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brandy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brandy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brandy's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brandy to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Brandy's Performance
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had a Quick Lift - Chemical Peel - Silkon Injection and Fat Tansfer . 2 weeks ago. I am really satisfied with all of it. But the very best part was the staff. Dr Bandy informed me of procedures . He made me feel comfortable about them. The day of procedure the nurses very knowledgeable . They work together and make a great team. They continue through out the Post Op . Sam was my nurse. Sam took the time to make sure I understood all the the instruction for meds etc. She always had a smile
Gibsonia, PA |
Six months ago, I had a facial rejuvenation procedure with Dr. Brandy. I wanted to put this review up after I was able to evaluate the result and I am happy to say that I am extremely pleased with my result. Dr. Brandy listened to all of my concerns and was able to put together a plan to address them. My experience with this practice has been excellent from start to finish. HIs staff is professional, yet very warm and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Brandy!
Pittsburgh, PA |
Had my lower lids done by Dr. Brandy a couple of months back and he did an amazing job. Very personalized, very artistic ...the entire staff was excellent and then some. The facility is immaculate and state-of-the-art...feels like a mini Hospital but without feeling cold and impersonal. Great experience!
Brooklyn, NY |
I really feel I got an outstanding result!! The staff and Dr. Brandy made this a great experience
Pittsburgh, PA |
What a great place! Dr Brandy is phenomenal! He really takes the time to go over all details with you. I loved my Consultant Kristen. She was very informative and sweet!!
Columbus, OH |
The whole experience was amazing!!!
Upper St. Clair, PA |
I can't say enough about Dr. Brandy and his excellent staff. From my initial appointment through my final postop visit everyone was professional, caring, and extremely knowledgable. I'm thrilled with the results of my surgery and Dr. Brandy exceeded my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Brandy and his excellent team at The Skin Center.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I love all of the staff at the Skin Center. They are very skilled but most of all they take patient care very seriously. They are great with follow ups and go above and beyond to make sure all is well with their clients.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Brandy and all of the staff are wonderful ,caring and very professional -MaryAnn is terrific-I am one very happy camper!
Always very nice.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Excellent overall with attention to detail.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
He was very thorough and nice I have confidence in dr brandy and I know I am in good hands.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Brandy and his staff are very friendly and very professional.
West Mifflin, PA |
Explained everything that was going to be done in an understandable manner. Spent time with me in showing all the options I had available to me. He did an excellent job because I get many compliments. Couldn't be happier.
in Youngstown, OH |
Dr. Brandi did a quick lift for me 6 years ago. He also did a tummy tuck and butt lift 5 years ago. I can't even put into words the amazing difference these procedures have made in my life. Approaching my mid-sixties just could never have been easier for me thanks to dr. Brandy and his amazing staff. My results were so impressive, that many of my friends have also gone to Dr. Brandy as well
in Kearny, NJ |
I was seen in Shadyside as always.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Brandy and staff all very professional and courteous.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Brandy is an outstanding Dr. In his field .
in New York, NY |
Pleasant and helpful staff.
Have you seen Dr. Dominic Brandy, MD?

Visit Dr. Brandy