Dr. Domenico Savatta, MD

Practices Urology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 40 reviews.
Author:
Just had 9 month follow up visit after Robotic prostrate removal for cancer. All went well. As always the Dr and his entire staff put you at ease and are great team to work with. I would highly recommend Dr Savatta for anyone with urinary problems.
Author:
Dr. Savatta took ample time to discuss my condition and the procedure for the robotic surgery. He listened carefully to my concerns and answered all my questions. He took the time to speak directly to me rather than constantly inputting information in a computer. His staff was beyond excellent in preparing the paperwork before the procedure and was very responsive in answering all my questions.
Author:
I felt Dr. Savatta was not only treating my medical condition but concerned with me as a person. He helped me address my fears and concerns by explaining the entire process that was going to take place. He really put me at ease.
Author:
Dr. Savatta is an excellent and caring doctor. He helped me when I was very sick and he saved my life!
Author:
I was lucky to find Dr. Savatta in 2010 when I needed prostate surgery. I found him easy to talk to and answered any questions I had. At that time he was already highly skilled in using the Davinci Robot. The procedure went well with a very quick recovery. There was no use of radiation or chemo with their related side effects. I would highly recommend Dr. Savatta
Author:
Dr.Savatta did robotic surgeries for both sides of my UPJ obstruction late last year. I am so lucky to find him for my surgeries. He is one of the best doctors in this field. I am currently recovering well. Dr. Savatta always patiently explains the procedures that we will do and why. I never feel rushed during the office visit. Dr. Savatta also responses to my medical issue very quick on their office's message portal. I highly recommend Dr.Savatta.
Author:
Dr Savatta is a tremendous surgeon he put my everyday life back to normal. A very caring person and friendly. Glad he was my Surgeon.
Author:
My surgery with Dr. Savatta could not have been better!!!! The first visit with him he took a lot of time explaining what was to happen with the surgery. He answered all the questions my wife and I had in detail. I was quite nervous before meeting with him, but after I had all the confidence in the world with Dr. Savatta. Anyone that needs surgery for prostate should not hesitate going with him!!! Not only is he a great surgeon he also has the ability to make the family feel at ease.
Author:
I remain intact after my robotic prostatectomy by Dr. Savatta..
Author:
I had a prostate the size of a grapefruit but was apprehensive about the robotic prostatectomy. I postponed the first scheduled operation and developed more scar tissue. I had the procedure one year later and doctor cut out 200 grams ending my retention and got rid of stones. Doctor Savatta gave me my life back again. My PSA IS NOW .7 OR UNDER 1.0! There is no better and more gentle doctor in New Jersey! Don't opt for less invasive procedures like laser but opt for robotic trust Dr. Savatta.
Author:
Dr. Savatta entered my life in 2007 when he removed my cancerous prostate. He was recommended by my PCD and was already a leader in robotic surgery, with over 200 successful operations at the time. I headed to the hospital one morning and the next morning came home. Since then I have seen Dr. Savatta regularly for monitoring. Now, ten years later I keep my PSA near zero. He has a pleasant, positive attitude and is always on time. He deserves my total confidence and unequivocal recommendation.
Author:
Dr. Savatta has exrpessed complete concern for my treatment and my time. He explains everything completely while acknowledging and addressing my concerns.
Author:
Cannot say enough about this Doctor. Highly recommend him to anyone considering Robotic Surgery. Excellent Bedside manner and with patient questions and needs . His expertise in this area is what made my decision to go with him a no brainer.
Author:
If friends or family needed the services of Dr. Savatta, I would recommend him unconditionally. His skill and experience is outstanding.
Author:
Fantastic surgeon. Very easy to talk to. Explains everything in detail and in words a lay person can understand. He did my robotic surgery for bladder cancer. I was in the hospital for 4 days and home. I was up and walking around two days after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Savatta. Nancy Raimo
Author:
Two years ago, when told I would need to have my right kidney removed, my urologist, Dr. Krieger, recommended Dr. Savatta as the surgeon. When I met Dr. Savatta, he very calmly explained what needed to be done, how long the procedure would take and, best of all, listened to my concerns and put me at ease with his answers to my many questions. This was my first experience with robotic surgery and I could not have been happier with the results: I was home the next afternoon needing only Tylenol.
Author:
Dr. Savatta was very professional and took time to explain the simple robotic prostatectomy to to my wife and myself. The surgery was a success and healing went fine. Dr. Savatta was always available for questions during the healing period.
Author:
If any man needs robotics surgery,this is the only surgeon to consider. He is also very personable.I had two procedures done by Dr Savatta and both were successful.For after care follow his instructions and things will heal more quickly..
Author:
Dr Savatta is a great doctor, he performed my kidney surgery with the Da Vinci robot in 2012. He is ithe best doctor I have, he is very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and professional. I wish he was my primary/all around doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He takes his time to listen to your questions and provides honest feedback. The wait time is worth it. He’s the best!l
Author:
I recently had the "resume" procedure recommended by Dr Savatta. It was quick, uneventful and seems to have worked as expected. This procedure has saved me from a possible future invasive surgical procedure. I am very pleased with the outcome. Anthony Chiulli
Author:
Dr. Savatta is excellent extremely knowledgeable great doctor been my doctor since my surgery 2012
Author:
I would like to thank Dr Savatta and his entire staff for the excellent care and support they provided me during and after the robotic prostate procedure. i was scared and confused about making the right choice, simply because there are numerous options. Dr Savatta explained the robotic procedure using the latest high tech robotic machine the Da Vince, it was less evasive, and was out of the hospital the next day.
Author:
Dr Savatta did a wonderful job on my prostate surgery . I have little side effects after one month.The hospital staff was very attentive and i only stayed for one day. I would recommed Dr Savatta to any one who needs his services
Author:
I am 58 years old. I'm a contractor. I was diagnose with prostate cancer. I did not want to, nor did I have the time to go back and forth to NY for test and surgery. I meet with Dr. Savatta and decided to have him perform robotic surgery. Out of the hospital the next day, back to work in two weeks and feeling better then ever. A no-nonsense Dr. who gets the job done.
Author:
Very responsive. Accurate diagnosis. Excellent surgery results with no unanticipated side effects.
Author:
I live in Rahway NJ When I found out at RWJ I had a mass on my Kidney and they referred me to Dr.Savatta it was a life saving experience My first consoltation he did not surger coat anything he was very relaxed and up front with my problem The care of Dr Savatta and his office staff was awesome Having the robotic surgery saved my life I am deeply grateful for his expertise Patient Mark Carlson
Author:
Dr. Savatta is awesome. He is very caring, attentive and compassionate. Great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him. Why go to someone who is ok, when you can go to someone who is great!! His staff is also great!! He explains everything so that you can understand him. I went into surgery very confident knowing I had the best surgeon operating on me. If u ever need a Urologist he's the one to go to. You won't regret it.
Author:
Dr Savatta is very thorough and listens well. He is very caring. His pre-op and post op instructions were very complete. I felt very confident having him as my robotic surgeon and very highly recommend him. I am extremely satisfied with him as a physician and as a person also.
Author:
Dr. Savatta very understanding, great personality i would recommend him to anyone......