Dr. Domenico Savatta, MD

Dr. Domenico Savatta, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Domenico Savatta, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Elizabeth, NJ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

700 N Broad St Ste 302

Elizabeth, NJ 07208

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Health First Health Plans
  • HealthFirst
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Savatta

See how frequently Dr. Savatta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Erectile Dysfunction
Kidney Surgery
Urinary Disorders

Dr. Savatta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Savatta "Provides compassionate, professional, state of the art, and prompt care. All urologic services provided by Dr Savatta or a partner who has graduated from an accredited residency program. The only negative for Dr Savatta is that he sometimes runs behind on office hours. This is because he does not rush patients and spends a significant amount of time with patients to explain their diagnosis and treatment options."

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Myelodysplastic Syndromes
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Retina Diseases
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Orchiectomy
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

• Italian

Dr. Savatta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savatta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Savatta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savatta to family and friends
Dr. Savatta's Performance
in Parlin, NJ |
Cannot say enough about this Doctor. Highly recommend him to anyone considering Robotic Surgery. Excellent Bedside manner and with patient questions and needs . His expertise in this area is what made my decision to go with him a no brainer.
If friends or family needed the services of Dr. Savatta, I would recommend him unconditionally. His skill and experience is outstanding.
in Rahway, NJl |
Fantastic surgeon. Very easy to talk to. Explains everything in detail and in words a lay person can understand. He did my robotic surgery for bladder cancer. I was in the hospital for 4 days and home. I was up and walking around two days after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Savatta. Nancy Raimo
in Rahway, NJ |
Two years ago, when told I would need to have my right kidney removed, my urologist, Dr. Krieger, recommended Dr. Savatta as the surgeon. When I met Dr. Savatta, he very calmly explained what needed to be done, how long the procedure would take and, best of all, listened to my concerns and put me at ease with his answers to my many questions. This was my first experience with robotic surgery and I could not have been happier with the results: I was home the next afternoon needing only Tylenol.
Dr. Savatta was very professional and took time to explain the simple robotic prostatectomy to to my wife and myself. The surgery was a success and healing went fine. Dr. Savatta was always available for questions during the healing period.
in Stroudsburg, PA |
If any man needs robotics surgery,this is the only surgeon to consider. He is also very personable.I had two procedures done by Dr Savatta and both were successful.For after care follow his instructions and things will heal more quickly..
in Union, NJ |
Dr Savatta is a great doctor, he performed my kidney surgery with the Da Vinci robot in 2012. He is ithe best doctor I have, he is very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and professional. I wish he was my primary/all around doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He takes his time to listen to your questions and provides honest feedback. The wait time is worth it. He’s the best!l
in Fishkill, NY |
I recently had the "resume" procedure recommended by Dr Savatta. It was quick, uneventful and seems to have worked as expected. This procedure has saved me from a possible future invasive surgical procedure. I am very pleased with the outcome. Anthony Chiulli
in new jersey |
Dr. Savatta is excellent extremely knowledgeable great doctor been my doctor since my surgery 2012
in Union |
I would like to thank Dr Savatta and his entire staff for the excellent care and support they provided me during and after the robotic prostate procedure. i was scared and confused about making the right choice, simply because there are numerous options. Dr Savatta explained the robotic procedure using the latest high tech robotic machine the Da Vince, it was less evasive, and was out of the hospital the next day.
in Avenel |
Dr Savatta did a wonderful job on my prostate surgery . I have little side effects after one month.The hospital staff was very attentive and i only stayed for one day. I would recommed Dr Savatta to any one who needs his services
in Long Valley, NJ |
I am 58 years old. I'm a contractor. I was diagnose with prostate cancer. I did not want to, nor did I have the time to go back and forth to NY for test and surgery. I meet with Dr. Savatta and decided to have him perform robotic surgery. Out of the hospital the next day, back to work in two weeks and feeling better then ever. A no-nonsense Dr. who gets the job done.
in Glen Ridge, NJ |
Very responsive. Accurate diagnosis. Excellent surgery results with no unanticipated side effects.
in Rahway, NJ |
I live in Rahway NJ When I found out at RWJ I had a mass on my Kidney and they referred me to Dr.Savatta it was a life saving experience My first consoltation he did not surger coat anything he was very relaxed and up front with my problem The care of Dr Savatta and his office staff was awesome Having the robotic surgery saved my life I am deeply grateful for his expertise Patient Mark Carlson
in Newark,NJ |
Dr. Savatta is awesome. He is very caring, attentive and compassionate. Great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him. Why go to someone who is ok, when you can go to someone who is great!! His staff is also great!! He explains everything so that you can understand him. I went into surgery very confident knowing I had the best surgeon operating on me. If u ever need a Urologist he's the one to go to. You won't regret it.
in Somerset, NJ |
Dr Savatta is very thorough and listens well. He is very caring. His pre-op and post op instructions were very complete. I felt very confident having him as my robotic surgeon and very highly recommend him. I am extremely satisfied with him as a physician and as a person also.
in Atlantic Highlands, NJ |
Dr. Savatta very understanding, great personality i would recommend him to anyone......
Have you seen Dr. Domenico Savatta, MD?
Are you Dr. Savatta?

Visit Dr. Savatta

Dr. Savatta accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth