Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal MedicineMaleAge 69

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist in New York, NY and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury medical school in 1985. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO

Holistic Family Medicine

141 E 55th St Apt 10f New York, NY 10022 ()

Compare with other Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Masiello with our nearby Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists at New York - Presbyterian.

Make an appointment at New York - Presbyterian today at (718) 514-2147.

These providers are on the medical staff of New York - Presbyterian.

Dr. Masiello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Masiello

4.1

Dr. Masiello

I didn't even get to see this doctor after his extremely rude receptionist cancelled my appt accidentally and blamed me for it despite receiving email confirmations which I provided as proof. The receptionist blamed me, was condescending and rude, and insisted on fighting instead of just saying sorry for the inconvenience. Horrible customer service, especially for a new customer that was recommended to him by an existing patient. Then she called me back again to explain what happened, and I asked her if I could call her back since I was on the phone with my doctor. She didn't care and continued to keep talking twice because her time was more important than mine. I called her back only to be blamed yet again, and then received the following email today. I spoke with the doctor about our telephone conversation on Monday, September 21, 2020 and he feels that it is best not to see you as a patient in this office. We have cancelled your appointment and refunded your $50.00 deposit.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Masiello for over 30 years. He has also seen my father, wife, all my kids and grandkids. His medical treatment and osteopathic adjustments have been phenomenal. He is the consummate physician. I looked at his one poor review. I found no such complaint on the NY State office of professional conduct website. That reviewer must be, to say the least, and to be polite, in grave error. Dr. Masiello is the one to see for your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
Steve in Jamaica, NY – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Masiello. He is an incredibly gentle and dedicated physician. It is really hard to put into words the conscientious care he has provided me, my husband, my daughter, my son, and my grandchildren over the years. He thinks about you and cares about you, "treats you like family," even when you're not in the office with him. I love the healing, regenerative osteopathic adjustments. I am healthier by far and stronger for being lucky to be one of his patients
Fresh Meadows, NY – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO?
I have used Dr. Masiello for over 30 years, and no one else. He has kept me well through various stages and episodes in my life. Hard for me to imagine him "injuring" anyone.
New Rochelle, NY – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO?
Dr. Masiello has been my doctor for over 25 years. He has treated me successfully for a range of illnesses that is remarkable. During that time, he healed me of flu, sinusitis, acid reflux, colitis, earache, prostatitis, allergic reactions, muscle and joint pains, asthma, the effects of bee bites and other maladies. His osteopathy is superior and his homeopathy is equally amazing.
ED in Morristown, NJ – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO?
Dr. Domenick Masiello has been our family's physician for 25 years. He is a gifted, brilliant and intelligent medical provider, who leaves no stone unturned in pursuit of our wellness. He is an extraordinary diagnostician. And the breadth of his medical expertise and knowledge are astounding. I can say without reservation he is the best doctor I've ever worked with.
Smithtown, NY – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Domenick Masiello, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Masiello?

Dr.  Masiello is a licensed physician board certified in Osteopathic Manipulation (C-SPOMM) and Homeopathy (D.Ht.). Dr. Masiello practices an...Read more

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

1986 – Present Physician: Solo, office based practice of classical homeopathy and traditional osteopathy. Read more

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine