Dr. Domenick P. Coletti, MD

Dr. Domenick P. Coletti, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 48 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Coletti practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Columbia, MD.

Are you Dr. Coletti? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Coletti's Experience

Visiting Dr. Coletti

Dr. Coletti accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Coletti has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Coletti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coletti to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Coletti
Dr. Coletti's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (64)
in Ellicott City, MD |
Had two children have consults and procedures to remove their wisdom teeth. I found this practice to be of the highest standards. From the check in desk, to nurses and assistance, to Dr. Coletti, to when you check out, this practice is run with efficiency, professionalism and compassion. Dr. Coletti and staff were exceptional in every aspect of the process (understanding benefits, treatment options, procedures, and post op care). Would highly recommend this practice for oral surgery needs.
in Cartersville, GA |
Dr. Coletti gave me hope when nobody else would, or could, due to the risks involved. He very successfully did what needed to be done to my mouth, after I had been through a life long (since age 6) of proceedures, pain and discomfort, not being able to break down and eat many foods. He goes above and beyond what most doctors in his field will, or are able to to. I find him to be an excellent doctor, well qualified, professional, very respectful and considerate of his patient's individual needs.
in Ellicott City, MD |
I was a Dr. Coletti’s patient for almost a year. He extracted a molar, performed sinus lift and placed an implant. Dr. Coletti did an excellent professional job. He explained the procedures in advance. They went smoothly with minimum pain and discomfort, if any at all. Dr. Coletti was pleasant to talk to, gentle and caring. His staff were very helpful too. I am truly grateful to Dr. Coletti for the high quality surgery and care. This review is one way to express effectively that appreciation.
in Frederick, MD |
He performed a very complicated dental implant surgery which included bone grafts and sinus lift not to mention ten implants two years ago and I have not had any problems He was courteous and careing and his staff was great
in Hagerstown, MD |
My husband developed cancer of his upper jaw, Dr. Coletti was very thorough during our consult with him. Dr. Coletti had to remove part of my husbands jaw and then he rebuilt it. My husbands cancer is all gone, he looks great, and can eat and speak normal. I would only recommend for people too see Dr. Coletti.
in Mount Airy, MD |
Dr. Coletti treated my son in an emergency situation. His office staff fit us right in and we did not wait after we entered the office. He easily calmed my son, assessed the situation, and treated him. He was reassuring and composed as he performed the procedure. Post Op, he carefully monitored my son and was attentive to him throughout our entire visit. That evening, Dr. Coletti called to check on my so and see how he was feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Coletti.
in MD |
Dr Coletti has performed oral surgery on both of my children. Not only did he treat them like his own but his staff was wonderful and they were available when we had questions after hours. His professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail was not only what I hoped for but exceeded my expectations. I always felt like I was in the best of hands, what every parent looks for when they choose a physician/surgeon for their children. I would highly recommend Dr Coletti from my 2 experiences.
in Odenton, MD |
He is the doctors doctor! I had surgery with Dr Coletti. He and his staff are incredibly professional. I was so nervous and he had such a warm bedside manner with me and my parents. After my wisdom teeth were removed, I hardly had any swelling and NO PAIN!!!. When I was sitting in the waiting room for my consultation, I was talking to another patient waiting too see Dr. Coletti. He was another Doctor, and told me 'ya know Dr. Coletti is the the surgeon we other doctors come see"
in Westminster, MD |
I just finished my last follow up with Dr Coletti, he did surgery on me when I was diagnosed witha tumor of the jaw. Dr Coletti has been by my side every step of the way. He has skills and gifts which I can not described. He is truly a blessing too me, and because of him I can say my tumor is gone.
in Bel Air, MD |
The office staff was great and Juliette was a joy working with!
in Glenwood, MD |
I saw Dr. Coletti for a concerning gum issue in my mouth. He was professional and put me at ease as we discussed the situation and evaluated my concern. He laid out a plan and how to properly watch and care for the dental issue. I felt fortunate to be treated by Dr. Coletti.
in Glenwood, MD |
Dr. Coletti provided terrific care, communication and follow up with our daughter who had wisdom teeth removed. We felt we were in great hands and all went well and our daughter did great during and after the procedure. We have recommended Dr. Coletti to friends and family.
Mount Airy, MD |
Dr. Coletti has performed surgery on two of my children, and if needed, will be my doctor of choice for my third child's surgery. He is extremely attentive, knowledgeable and thorough in making sure his patient (and their parent) understands exactly what happens during the procedure. Follow up care was equally well-handled. Very professional office and staff.
in Mount Airy, MD |
I've had two terrific experiences with Dr. Coletti's practice! My son had his wisdom teeth removed, and Dr. Coletti's manner was professional and reassuring. The aftercare he received was kind and thorough, which is representative of our whole experience! My daughter was recently treated by Dr. Coletti. Everyone - from Juliet in the office, to the x-ray tech - was respectful and knowledgeable. We even got a tour of the impressive surgical center. I would highly recommend this practice!
in Bethesda MD |
Dr. Coletti extracted my daughter's wisdom teeth. His office staff is welcoming and puctual. Dr. Coletti explained the procedure to us and immediately put us at ease. On the day of the surgery everything went exactly as he had explained in the consultation. I really appreciate the time and care Dr. Coletti took with our family. I plan to return to him with my son's wisdom teeth esxtraction soon.
in Mount Airy, MD |
I had my wisdom teeth removed and was very pleased with the care that Dr. Coletti gave me. Dr. Coletti is an excellent surgeon and reviewed everything thoroughly at the initial appointment and again pre-surgery. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. He also gave me a courtesy call post surgery to check on me. I recommend all my friends to him!
in New market |
Dr Coletti was very patient explaining the entire procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Coletti.
in Ijamsville, Md |
My son had four impacted wisdom teeth surgically removed by Dr. Coletti. The procedure went great. I felt comfortable that my son was in good hands during the surgery. Throughout the process of the pre-surgery and after Dr. Colletti and his staff were very thorough, caring and kind to my son and our family. If I had any questions or concerns they always returned my calls quickly. My son healed within a week and I was very pleased with our experience.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr Coletti provided us the best in class surgical experience for our son. From Pre Opp to day of surgery attention to detail & communication was amazing. He told us what to expect & delivered. We would highly Dr. Coletti!
in Frederick, MD |
Had a wonderful and caring experience with not only Dr Coletti but with his staff. He spent much more time with my daughter than the other Dr we went to. Getting wisdom teeth pulled is never a pleasant experience but he made it as painless as possible I feel. Thanks Dr Coletti and I would recommend you to anyone who might need your services.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Coletti performed a surgery on my daughter. It was a very a very complex and surgery. Our Insurance company told us he was the only one in the area who could perform the surgery. After surgery we had some questions and he was great at responding with immediate action.
in Laurel, MD |
They original procedure was fine. Until the regular dentist found a piece of tooth was left in the gum on a routine xray. So a followup was needed and Coletti said if the piece of tooth needed to removed or started to cause issues they would be no charge. Couple years go by, it starts to cause issues...and go to see Coletti. Get billed for $200.00. Call and speak to 2 different staff members (Amy & Juliette), who were going to look into and call me back. Never received a call back.
Dear Erin, The doctors of this office traditionally do not handle or discuss financial matters. That is reserved for the administrative staff. If there is an issue with a bill for the services provided over many years please contact the main office and ask for Danielle, she will look into it for you.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Either this guy has no idea what he's doing or he just doesn't care. It's been ten months since he started a procedure and he has yet to return my call to complete the work he promised to do. He is well aware that I am in great pain and I have yet to chew solid food in almost a year. This is a clear case of racketeering. Don't go to this guy unless you really want to die a slow painful death
Dear John, Our practice is based in Columbia, MD. We do not have any offices in Ft. Lauderdale
in Columbia, MD |
Dr. Coletti performed jaw surgery to fix my underbite. He is an incredible surgeon and was kind and caring throughout the entire process. The surgery was successful and there have been no complications since. No pain or numbness at all. He takes great care to make sure the surgery goes exactly as planned. He is incredibly precise and is a perfectionist. Thank you Dr. Coletti; you are an incredibly gifted surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Domenick P. Coletti, MD?

Compare Dr. Coletti

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Coletti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

University Of Maryland Medical System

Completed in 2003

C.W. Post

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Coletti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coletti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.