Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Sokolowski

Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Allentown, PA. She graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Sokolowski accepts

Dr. Sokolowski accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross
Geisinger Health Plan
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Sokolowski's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sokolowski's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Sokolowski treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 55% of her peers

Dr. Sokolowski treats this condition more than 55% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bacterial Vaginosis
Osteopenia

Dr. Sokolowski treats Osteopenia more than 51% of her peers

Dr. Sokolowski treats this condition more than 51% of her peers

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Sokolowski treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 51% of her peers

Dr. Sokolowski treats this condition more than 51% of her peers

• Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Medicine, whether routine care or an unexpected event requiring acute intervention, requires communication between a patient and physician. My philosophy is one in which my patients are fully informed of all of the possible options (testing, results,...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Lehigh Valley Hospital

Dr. Sokolowski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sokolowski

4.3

Dr. Sokolowski?
Dr. Sokolowski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD
I turned to Dr. Sokolowski for treatment during my first pregnancy and I couldn't have had a better experience. Dr. Sokolowski and her staff are kind, knowledgeable and have an excellent bed side manner. They take their time to treat you and answer any questions you may have. I have since delivered a healthy baby girl and plan to continue my wellness visits with this team in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
I couldn’t imagine a better doctor! Not only is she brilliant, she’s also caring, compassionate, down to earth & takes the time to know her patients. She delivered all 3 of my children. She’s been there through the good, the bad and the ugly and I always felt supported. If you’re looking for a doctor you can trust, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Dr. Sokolowski is an amazing doctor. I have been going to her for many years now. She did such an amazing job delivering my daughter 7 years ago and now I am currently pregnant again and couldn’t feel anymore comfortable knowing she will be delivering my baby. Her and her staffed are all very friendly and excellent to work with. I would definitely recommend her as your obgyn if anyone ever needed one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Dr. Sokolowski provides me with excellent medical care. She is knowledgeable, respectful, and considerate. She takes the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly. At the time of my son's delivery, she did a wonderful job of facilitating the process despite a long and complicated labor. I highly recommend Dr. Sokolowski to any woman looking for an Ob/Gyn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Dr. S & staff were incredible w/my wife during her pregnancy/delivery. I saw her treated w/ personalized care by people who actually got to know her. It’s hard to find a dr & staff like this. Dr S came in 1st thing every morning to check my wife after delivery (no waiting all day for a dr who shows up whenever) we felt we got better treatment bc of who our dr was. Before ANY medicine was given to my wife post delivery, nurses knew they had to check w/dr s. This is not the case w the group drs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Dr. Sokolowski delivered my first baby in October 2017. I was completely terrified & fully of anxiety. She helped me through every step of the way. I could not have had a more positive experience and I needed a doctor who knew me on delivery day. She spent the entire pregnancy getting to know me, helping me prepare, and providing excellent care. I love her and the staff, Irene and Lynn; who are so sweet and always were excellent answering my questions and helping In every way they could!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Absolutely!! She delivered both my children and I never had to worry about a thing! She is so smart and caring and I love her office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
I am in my second trimester of my first pregnancy and I am thrilled to have Dr. Sokolowski as my doctor. I have been seeing her for years for my yearly exams and have always felt well taken care of. Now with my pregnancy and the whole new set of concerns and questions that come with it, I feel more comfortable than ever to have, Dr. Sokolowski by my side. She is kind, well informed, and patient. I am looking forward to her delivering my baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Dr. Sokolowski is truly there for you 24-7! I switched to Dr. Sokolowski when I wanted to begin a family and needed a doctor that also had a focus in obstetrics. I am now in my third trimester and could not ask for a better physician. My anxieties have been put away knowing and dealing with only one physician and her amazing staff! They are always there to answer my questions and concerns, without judgement, and truly care for their patient’s. I highly recommend Dr. Sokolowski and her staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Dr. Sokolowski and her staff are extremely accomodating and friendly. I received prompt, personal attention with a thorough annual exam. Dr. Sokolowski made sure we covered any concerns I had. Very comfortable office and exam room setting. A positive experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Dr. Sokolowski is wonderful. I have been a patient for many years and she and her staff truly care about you as a patient. I was so glad that when I got pregnant, I knew that she would be the one delivering my baby. She is kind and takes time to really listen to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Dr. Sokolowski is a caring, intelligent and compassionate physician. Her love of her job is evident and she immediately makes you feel important as she listens to your concerns. Sometimes the wait time is longer than expected, but that is because she is a dedicated doc who takes the time to listen to you and she does not make you feel rushed or "one in the long line" of patients. It is without question that I would recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
She is an incredibly knowledgeable doctor and skilled surgeon. Locally, she is known as the doctor the OBGYNs go to for their own care. She spends quite a bit of time with her patients, and you never feel rushed. She has taken care of me through pregnancies and general gynecological care, all with comprehensive considerations for me as a whole person. She is extremely friendly and easy to talk to about personal matters. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
It is so refreshing to have a doctor who takes the time to listen and treats you like a person and not a number. I have been a patient with Dr. Sokolowski for about 10 years and am still impressed with her professionalism, knowledge,compassion,and care. I feel blessed to have her as my physician and advocate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
I had such a positive experience with Dr. S! I moved to the area when I was starting my 2nd trimester. I received excellent and personalized care. Dr. S saw me for each appointment; I was never pawned off on a nurse practitioner. She answered all of my questions, and I asked a lot! It was a great match for me. Many clinics seem to focus on convenience of the docs vs the patients. At those clinics, I wouldn't have seen the same doc at each appointment or for delivery--not at all what I wanted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?
Very very long wait to see a doctor who, during my annual exam, would not answer questions I had about my reproductive health and potential medications I might take, insisting that the visit that day was solely for a wellness exam, and I would need to come back for a problem visit if I wanted those answers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sokolowski?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sokolowski treats patients.