Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS is a dentist who practices in Temecula, CA. He is 43 years old. Dr. Tsvetov is affiliated with Southwest Healthcare System - Rancho Springs Medical Center.

31560 Rancho Pueblo Rd Ste 101

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Parkland/U Tex Sw Med Ctr

Dr. Tsvetov has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Russian

Dr. Tsvetov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsvetov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tsvetov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsvetov to family and friends
Dr. Tsvetov's Performance
Santa Ana, CA |
He's very welcoming and talks you through everything. I had a great experience and would definitely go back. The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming as well.
in Temecula, CA |
amazing dentist and staff. Im not originally from California, so i was pretty nervous by myself going. They made it completely comfortable and talked to me which made me not scared. I had an extraction done and it was completely painless, im usually very self conscious about my teeth and he didnt make me feel that way at all. If youre looking for a dentist and youre scared of pain or anxiety, definitely go here. They take amazing care of you
in Aguanga, CA |
As a person well into his 8th decade (84yrs.) on this planet, I am pleased to be able to highly recommend Dr. Tsvetov and his Staff in Temecula, as very competent with a light touch, and a very pleasant spirit.
in Temecula, Ca |
I was so terrified to get my wisdom tooth out. I didn't sleep 2 nights before my appointment because I was so worried. When I stepped into the office I was welcomed with smiles from the amazing girls! I didn't even have to wait in the waiting room., went right back. Dr. Tsvetov got my wisdom tooth out in less then 30 seconds! He was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! I recommend him to everyone!!!!!!!! He is the best! No pain at all!!!!!!!!
in Canyon Lake, CA |
I couldn't be happier with my experience. I met Dr. Tsvetov under non-ideal circumstances: I was having problems with a tooth that had been extracted a few days ago by a different dentist who was now on vacation. Dr. Tsvetov fit me in within 2 hours same day, and I wasn't even a patient of his! He was very empathetic to the pain I was in, and took the time to explain every single thing that I had a question for, putting my mind at ease. Very impressed. Five stars for sure. Staff was A+.
in Temecula, CA |
Temecula don't leave the area for your wisdom teeth needs. Look to Dr. Dmitry and his team. Front office to Back he has an amazing staff. You'll be back on your feet with minimal swelling & little to no pain in about a week with his exceptional technique. He's taken care of all 3 of our young adults impacted wisdom teeth(zero bruising or raccoon eyes). Thanks again to the team for handling our households dental needs with a breeze.
in Anza, CA |
I'm not a regular patient; I only went in to get my wisdom teeth removed. Found their website and was found plenty of information to help me. I got a free consultation and was treated with respect. The whole staff made me feel extremely welcome. Dr. Tsvetov called me from his personal phone a couple days after the surgery to see how I was and if I had any issues/questions; this was while he was on vacation. Overall amazing experience and would strongly recommend.
in Wildomar, CA |
The Doctor is very good at communicating and explaining what to expect for your surgery and recovery. I have never had a long wait in the waiting room and all of the staff is very nice.
in Murrieta, CA |
I especially liked the fact that they got my needs completed in a timely fashion.No pain and no waiting.Costs were in line with competion
Temecula, CA |
Very clean office. Assistants were helpful and kind throughout my visits. Dr Tsverov was very forthcoming about my questions regarding surgery and was very thoughrough in my wisdom tooth examination and extraction. I would come back here if I had to have any other oral surgery.
in Temecula, CA |
Dr. Tsvetov is a highly professional doctor with a wonderful staff. I highly recommend him.
Fallbrook, CA |
I recently had both wisdom teeth removed by Dr. "T". He was great and while I could feel the teeth being removed there was NO pain at all. I would highly recommend him (and his office).
in Temecula, Ca |
Fantastic experience with Dr. Tsvetov and his office staff. The girls were very friendly and informative. Dr. Tsvetov has wonderful bedside manners and is a master at what he does. I had a wisdom tooth removed flawlessly and quickly, in just minutes! I would highly recommend this office to anyone!
in San Diego, CA |
The doctor was professional and courteous. Treatment was clearly explained and he was considerate and sensitive to my needs. Dr. Tsvetov answered all the questions I had ask. Everybody in the office were really helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tsvetov?

Dental Network of America DPPO
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • First Dental Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Hospitals where Dr. Tsvetov has admitting privileges

Southwest Healthcare System - Rancho Springs Medical Center
25500 Medical Center Dr
Murrieta, CA 92562

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry