Dr. Dmitry Ruban, MD

Dr. Dmitry Ruban, MD

Neurological Spine Surgery | Male

Provide compassionate care for patients with neurological conditions that require surgical intervention.

Dr. Dmitry Ruban, MD is a neurological spine surgery doctor who practices in Aurora, IL. Dr. Ruban is affiliated with Rush - Copley Medical Center and Rush University Medical Center.

Dr. Ruban's Experience

See how Dr. Ruban's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ruban

Dr. Ruban accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ruban has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ruban's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ruban to family and friends
Dr. Ruban's Performance
I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND DR. RUBAN TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Montgomery, IL |
Excellent doctor. Explained everything in terms I was able to understand. Worked with me to make the best choice, which happened to be surgery. The team Dr. Ruban works with was awesome. Care is top notch! I would highly recommend him!
Elburn, IL |
Highly recommend Dr. Ruban and his staff as I had excellent care. They are very professional and caring.
in Yorkville, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ruban to anyone who requires his services. I was referred to him by a friend and I am so glad I chose him. Dr. was very thorough in explaining my diagnosis and the options I had for treatment. His staff was more than accommodating and made it simple to schedule appointments and get answers to my questions. I chose the option of a microdiskectomy and the surgery went very well and I received the best of care. My pain was gone immediately after and my incision is tiny.
Aurora, IL |
Dr. Ruban and his staff were excellent. Very helpful in determining how to best address my back issues and the surgery and post op care have been fabulous!
in West Chicago, Ill. |
Dr. Ruban is a miracle worker. My back pain is all gone. This guy is the real deal I would highly recommended him. Charles Deutsch
in Oswego, IL |
Very informative, explains process and procedures so the patient has understanding of surgery , great bedside manner and personable, outstanding follow up after surgery, Dr. Ruban and whole staff treated us as if we were family, would highly recommend Dr. Ruban
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Ruban took a lot of time to accurately diagnose my back problems and was able to surgically correct them. I was actually able to get up and walk the day after surgery and was released from the hospital in four days. I have not felt this good in years. I would go to him again if I ever had another neurological problem.
in Braidwood, IL |
He did a great job. My back does not hurt at all after the operation he performed. I love the fact that he came to see me and told me just what I could and could not do for the next several weeks after the operation. I've had no problems with my back......
in Aurora, IL |
I recently had XLIF with Dr Ruban. What I liked most about Dr. Ruban is he thoroughly explained my condition in a way I could understand. He patiently answered all of my questions and I did not feel rushed as I had with previous surgeons. His office staff is very caring and personable as well. Overall I am very pleased with the care I received from Dr Ruban.
Joliet, IL |
I found Dr. Ruban to be very callused and uncaring. If you don't fit into the normal size mold, he doesn't want to have any compassionate or caring for a person struggling with neurological issues. Also his nurse Sheila, just as uncaring as the doctor! The person at the desk greeting you when coming into the office very kind.
in Aurora, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ruban twice. He's wonderful! He is incredibly smart, but speaks in terms anyone could grasp. He listens very well. I feel that I can trust him to help figure out what needs to be done. Though I had to have surgery twice, by no means does he just suggest surgery first thing. After surgery, I was followed closely and felt that he was tracking how I was doing. He works with APN Lauren Franker who I just adore! You'll get amazing care!!
Montgomery, IL |
Dr. Ruban was very thorough in helping me decide which course of action to take when it came to my back surgery. I had every confidence in him prior to my operation and was pleased with my recovery in the hospital and also with Dr. Ruban's bedside manner. I now live a pain-free life and owe it all to this man!
in Geneva, IL |
I have never seen such a patient, kind Doctor. I was told that if you go to a Neurosurgeon you will end up having surgery, but I felt no pressure what so ever to rush into any type of surgery. Dr. Ruban was so kind to answer all of my question very thoroughly. What a Great Doctor!!!
in Yorkville, IL |
Dr. Ruban not only provided me the best neurosurgery experience, but far exceeded my outcome expectations. He is caring and has an excellent sense of humor. I would be remiss to not mention that all of his staff, is sincerely caring and professional. As a nurse myself, I have to say that Jen, Dr. Ruban's AP, is the best I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I could never adequately thank them for restoring my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Ruban , both Carols and Jen, Jeanne Bliss RN
Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Ruban, MD?
Are you Dr. Ruban?

Compare Dr. Ruban

Dr. Ruban's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ruban's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurological Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Ruban has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ruban's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

Rush University Medical Center
    Rush University Neurosurgery
    Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine

• Russian

Dr. Ruban does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ruban and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurological Spine Surgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy