Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD

Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Buyanov specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in San Antonio, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Buyanov? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Buyanov's Experience

See how Dr. Buyanov's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buyanov

Dr. Buyanov accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Buyanov has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Buyanov
Dr. Buyanov's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (39)
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Buyanov's office makes a great first impression. My first contact was with Danielle who was very knowledgeable and profession in helping me set up a treatment plan. Which made it an easier lead in when meeting with Dr. B.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Buyanov is my favorite doctor. When I go in to see him I'm there for maybe fifteen minutes and I'm done. I feel fantastic please Dr. Buyanov don't ever leave me finally I found a good doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
Thorough and caring. One of the few doctors I know who are in this profession for the patients well being. Honored to know him.
in Denver, CO |
I came in with patellofemoral syndrome. Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD was extremely knowledgeable and personable. He had me on the slopes again much faster than I anticipated. Very pleased with my progress.
in Chicago, IL |
I was suffering form my shoulder pain from a lost few month and then one of my bother suggest me this doctor. He is know very well how to make the pain removed in a short time. 5 star for doc.
in Los Angeles, CA |
amazing Service. I am really so pleased with the service of this doctor. He is so professional. I was in a big problem with my pain. and he give me some exercise and now I am all ok. Thank you doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Buyanov is just a Magick maker. I am really so happy with his job. I was in suffering in back pain from a long time and I have try so many things but none of them have work perfectly but when I came to Dr. Buyanov he make my pain relief in just a short time. some regular exercise for me and everything gone. I will definitely recommend Dr. Buyanov to everyone. Thank You.
in Piscataway, NJ |
I had the best experience with Dr. Buyanov. I had extreme pain in my lower back due to a double hernia. After one hour of treatment, my pain was almost gone and felt better every day after I saw her, I could not believe it.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Buyanov has a horrible bedside manner! I once went in for injections and ended up crying uncontrolably because of the pain! He didnt care and continued the procedure until i lept off the table and ran for my husband in the waiting room! Not even joking!! I since switched to Dr. G and she has been MUCH better. But, if you want to be treated better and felt like you actually mean something, you may want to find anither pain mgt provider. Good Luck to you
in Bulverde, TX |
Dr. Buyanov uses no imagining when giving shots in your Spine! Office people are condescending &mean. The chairs are ripped up, there is paint peeling off the walls, the bathroom has pubic hairs & pee, they don't clean it if you tell them! You are bullied into getting "Procedures" even if you don't need it or said NO to Them. They will change your meds without warning or weening you off and then tell you that you don't have withdrawals Premier Pain Consultants, Neorology,Podiatry, pharmacy BAD!
in San Antonio, TX |
I was there to get 2 shots in C4 and C5, Buyanov didn't even look at My chart and proceeded to give me shots from C5 all the way up to C1! ! I couldn't get out of bed for weeks due to Pain! Doctors told me I was LUCKY I WASN'T PARALYZED!! You are run through like cattle and pressured to do procedures over & over! Office staff is Horrible to patients & they have torn chairs & Paint Peeling off the Walls! YOU COULD GET PARALYZED OR WORSE! STAY AWAY! FILING a FORMAL COMPLAINT! Don't Risk Your Life
in San Antonio |
You end up , spending more time with his P.A . His staff only worry about your account. You cant see a physician unless your account is zero out. Your past due must be pay , before they see you. You take your medication as prescribe , but test negative . They end up taking it away from you. Dirty office, chairs in waiting rooms are rip up.
I would not recommend this physician. He simply wanted to prescribe narcotics and other medications for me, even knowing that I have allergies to almost all medications. In addition, he never successfully performed any steroid injections or nerve ablation a. i never once walked away from a procedure without one of my veins being blown out. Thankfully, I currently have an excellent pain management physician, so have a well rounded perspective concerning this physician.
Have you seen Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD?
Are you Dr. Buyanov?

Compare Dr. Buyanov

Dr. Buyanov's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Buyanov has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Buyanov's Board Certifications

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

National Med University

Graduated in 1992

Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc

• Russian

Dr. Buyanov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buyanov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.