Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD

Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Buyanov is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital and Houston Methodist Hospital .

2425 Babcock Rd Ste 108

San Antonio, TX 78229

• AARP
  • Advantra
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Cigna-HealthSpring

Learn about Dr. Buyanov

See how frequently Dr. Buyanov performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Neck Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain

Dr. Buyanov's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Polyneuropathy

• Spinal Nerve Block

• National Med University
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc

Dr. Buyanov has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Buyanov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buyanov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buyanov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buyanov to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Buyanov's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Understanding, compassionate, and he treats you like a human being instead of a pain prescription addict like most pain physicians in town. I highly recommend him and his staff at Premier Pain Consultants.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Buyanov is truly one of a kind compassionate professional. I am grateful to Dr. Buyanov and his staff for taking such good care of me and getting me through a difficult time. For anyone who has been experiencing pain and feel you have reached the end of your rope; you owe it to yourself to contact Dr. Buyanov.
San Antonio, TX |
The first doctor to successfully treat my pain without prescribing pain med after pain med. His procedures accompanied with treatment have been a blessing.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Buyanov about a year ago. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my injections!
in Converse, Tx |
Finally! Someone who listens and truly cares. He got me the proper medication and I had to have a epidural injection and I was extremely nervous and they reassured me I would be fine. And the staff is amazing, they are so caring and sweet. Awesome place.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Buyanov's office makes a great first impression. My first contact was with Danielle who was very knowledgeable and profession in helping me set up a treatment plan. Which made it an easier lead in when meeting with Dr. B.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Buyanov is my favorite doctor. When I go in to see him I'm there for maybe fifteen minutes and I'm done. I feel fantastic please Dr. Buyanov don't ever leave me finally I found a good doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
Thorough and caring. One of the few doctors I know who are in this profession for the patients well being. Honored to know him.
in Denver, CO |
I came in with patellofemoral syndrome. Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD was extremely knowledgeable and personable. He had me on the slopes again much faster than I anticipated. Very pleased with my progress.
in Chicago, IL |
I was suffering form my shoulder pain from a lost few month and then one of my bother suggest me this doctor. He is know very well how to make the pain removed in a short time. 5 star for doc.
in Los Angeles, CA |
amazing Service. I am really so pleased with the service of this doctor. He is so professional. I was in a big problem with my pain. and he give me some exercise and now I am all ok. Thank you doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Buyanov is just a Magick maker. I am really so happy with his job. I was in suffering in back pain from a long time and I have try so many things but none of them have work perfectly but when I came to Dr. Buyanov he make my pain relief in just a short time. some regular exercise for me and everything gone. I will definitely recommend Dr. Buyanov to everyone. Thank You.
in Piscataway, NJ |
I had the best experience with Dr. Buyanov. I had extreme pain in my lower back due to a double hernia. After one hour of treatment, my pain was almost gone and felt better every day after I saw her, I could not believe it.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Buyanov has a horrible bedside manner! I once went in for injections and ended up crying uncontrolably because of the pain! He didnt care and continued the procedure until i lept off the table and ran for my husband in the waiting room! Not even joking!! I since switched to Dr. G and she has been MUCH better. But, if you want to be treated better and felt like you actually mean something, you may want to find anither pain mgt provider. Good Luck to you
in Bulverde, TX |
Dr. Buyanov uses no imagining when giving shots in your Spine! Office people are condescending &mean. The chairs are ripped up, there is paint peeling off the walls, the bathroom has pubic hairs & pee, they don't clean it if you tell them! You are bullied into getting "Procedures" even if you don't need it or said NO to Them. They will change your meds without warning or weening you off and then tell you that you don't have withdrawals Premier Pain Consultants, Neorology,Podiatry, pharmacy BAD!
in San Antonio, TX |
I was there to get 2 shots in C4 and C5, Buyanov didn't even look at My chart and proceeded to give me shots from C5 all the way up to C1! ! I couldn't get out of bed for weeks due to Pain! Doctors told me I was LUCKY I WASN'T PARALYZED!! You are run through like cattle and pressured to do procedures over & over! Office staff is Horrible to patients & they have torn chairs & Paint Peeling off the Walls! YOU COULD GET PARALYZED OR WORSE! STAY AWAY! FILING a FORMAL COMPLAINT! Don't Risk Your Life
in San Antonio |
You end up , spending more time with his P.A . His staff only worry about your account. You cant see a physician unless your account is zero out. Your past due must be pay , before they see you. You take your medication as prescribe , but test negative . They end up taking it away from you. Dirty office, chairs in waiting rooms are rip up.
I would not recommend this physician. He simply wanted to prescribe narcotics and other medications for me, even knowing that I have allergies to almost all medications. In addition, he never successfully performed any steroid injections or nerve ablation a. i never once walked away from a procedure without one of my veins being blown out. Thankfully, I currently have an excellent pain management physician, so have a well rounded perspective concerning this physician.
Have you seen Dr. Dmitriy Buyanov, MD?
Are you Dr. Buyanov?

Visit Dr. Buyanov

Dr. Buyanov accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Advantra
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Gallagher Basset
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Guardian
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Buyanov has admitting privileges