Dr. Divyang Ayar, MD

Dr. Divyang Ayar, MD

Interventional Radiology  |
Coastal Vascular operates under the direction of Dr. DIvyang C. Ayar, an interventional radiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dedicated to returning patients to a state of wellness and self-esteem as quickly as possibly, Dr. Ayar is a board certified radiologist in both diagnostic radiology and interventional and vascular radiology. He is licensed to practice medicine in both Alabama and Texas, though he proudly calls Texas home. He attended medical school at the University of Alabama, where he also completed his residency. He went on to complete a fellowship at the University of Vanderbilt. Dr. Ayar has been a practicing radiologist for over 20 years and is a long-standing member of the Society of Interventional Radiology. His outstanding commitment to patient care and optimal clinical outcomes got him named one of the top doctors in southeast Texas in 2013 according to health care research firm Castle Connolly. Dr. Ayar looks forward to providing this exceptional level of care to the men and women of southeast Texas for a long time to come.

8619 Broadway St Ste 105

Pearland, TX 77584

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Ayar

See how frequently Dr. Ayar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
Vascular Disease
Blood Disorders

Dr. Ayar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ayar "As leading interventional radiology specialists in Houston, TX the team at Coastal Vascular is dedicated to providing care that maximizes results while minimizing the time a patient has to spend at the clinic. The front-line medical professionals and caring and compassionate support staff at our Interventional Radiology Outpatient Center is focused on providing our patients with the most advanced minimally invasive and image guided techniques that get patients back to their lives the same day treatment is provided. Shorter treatment times, shorter recovery times, lower costs and faster results are just a few of the benefits we're committed to providing. We look forward to providing you with personalized care that delivers exceptional results."

• Interventional Radiology

• Diagnostic Radiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*
  • Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acidosis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Kidney Failure
  • Bone Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Liver Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
  • Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Pancytopenia
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders

• Uab Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Vanderbilt University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Ayar has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Ayar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ayar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ayar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ayar to family and friends
Dr. Ayar's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
Have been trying to call for many weeks to schedule an appointment. The few times I do get an answer, the front office is rude and unhelpful.
in Pearland, TX |
I came to see this doctor because of severe pain in my stomach after I ate, which turned out to be pain related to clogged arteries to my intestines. The doctor placed stents in these clogged arteries and I feel a lot better. I had a meal without any pain. The doctor has great bedside manner and is caring.
in Houston, TX |
I can't recommend Dr Ayar highly enough. First... he spends TIME with his patients. He listens.... and then he EXPLAINS the disease process. The treatment by him and his staff was phenomenal. My procedure went great! He really took care of my varicose veins. I got a great result! My leg pain and swelling is so much better! Scheduling is always a breeze! Same or next day always!! And... I love the coastal theme of the office- it's so relaxing!
Excellent Care ...very attentive
in Pearland TX |
I saw Dr Ayar because I was having severe symptoms from my uterine fibroids. I wanted to have the procedure done in the office than in a hospital. My gynecologist told me about fibroid embolization and I had the procedure done. Dr Ayar was extremely caring. I had mild pain after the procedure which was expected. I recovered in 2 days and I felt SO much better! I can finally go grocery shopping pain free and without running to the bathroom every few min.
in Richmond TX |
I was referred to this doctor by my internist because my local vascular surgeons recommended amputation because I had multiple failed procedures and my foot wound would not heal. I was reluctant to see Dr Ayar because he was an hour drive away. However after I made the appointment I was so pleased. Extremely caring staff and doctor. They spend a lot of time with their patients. He was able to open up the blockages and my wound healed. I still have my legs!!! Thanks!!!
Sugar Land, TX |
I 100% recommend Dr. Ayar at Coastal Vascular Center. He is an exceptional doctor with a compassionate bedside manner. He takes time to listen & is empathetic. I had a medical issue which required immediate attention. Dr. Ayar saw me within hours of my call even though it required him & his staff to stay late. I never felt rushed & all questions were answered. His staff went above & beyond when I ran into an insurance issue. They called around & found the cheapest place to fill my prescription.
very inforative ,helpful
in Pearland, TX |
Very helpful and smiling staff
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Ayar is an excellent dr. He has done several interventional procedures on my mother with great results. In addition his staff is excellent and very accommadating.
in Lake Jackson, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Ayar by my doctor because I had tight blockages in the arteries in my legs. I had severe pain in my legs and also had an ulcer for months. I had seen a few doctors who had tried to open the blockages but without success. I was considering bypass surgery until I went to see Dr. Ayar. He is caring, professional, and took the time answer every single one of my questions. Most importantly, he was able to open the blockages and now I am pain free and the ulcer healed!
in Pearland, TX |
I am very pleased with the service I received from Dr. Ayar and his very polite friendly staff. I highly recomend any one having leg vein issues to see Dr. Ayar. Dr. Ayar is very therall with the procedure and makes his patients comfortable and makes sure his staff helps the patients when they need assistance.
in Houston TX |
I called to schedule an appointment because of my varicose veins. I was given an appointment the very next day! Staff was super nice. Doctor is extremely caring and courteous. Turns out I had pretty bad vein reflux that eventually required vein ablation. Now my varicose veins are much better and my leg pain is gone
in Plano, TX |
Best experience ever!! I had visited Dr. Ayar recently and he was very friendly and helpful. He was very nice to explain me each and every medical term in layman's langugae and that gave me understanding of what's going on and I was very satisfied with his service. I would recommend dr. Ayar for each and everyone who are looking for really good care!!
in League city tx |
I went to see this doctor for my leg pain, which was so advice I couldn't walk more than a block. Doctor was very caring and took the time to listen and examine me. He then performed a procedure and opened a tight blockage in my leg . Procedure was smooth and comfortable. I can now walk pain free.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Ayar and staffs are excellent in care and service. The doctor listens to my concerns, offered honest opinion and really care for his patients. Highly recommended to anyone with vascular problems.
Have you seen Dr. Divyang Ayar, MD?
Are you Dr. Ayar?

Consumer Choice HMO
    Consumer Choice PPO
    Dual Option
    Emblem Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA