Dr. Divina Oropilla, MD

Dr. Divina Oropilla, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Divina Oropilla, MD is a neurology specialist in Anaheim, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East in 1990 and specializes in neurology.

441 N Lakeview Ave

Anaheim, CA 92807

Learn about Dr. Oropilla

See how frequently Dr. Oropilla performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Oropilla's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Oropilla does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Oropilla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Oropilla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oropilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oropilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oropilla's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oropilla to family and friends

Dr. Oropilla's Performance

Everything went very well as far as explaining to me my wife's ailment/medical conditon. My only comments is her opennes in discussing the inability to cure the disease and end stage consequences in the presence of my wife. I would think it will be depressing and more debilitating for a patient...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing, she actually relieved my neck pain in 5 minutes that I had been living with for over 3 years. Primary said it was due to arthritis 3 years ago and never referred me to anyone. This time I complained to bad that he did. Referred me to neurology this time and had the fortune to get Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She actually listens to me and my family. Takes time with me on all of my condition's and I can always trust her to help me with any questions or concerns and crises that may arise. Very easy to get a hold of through email and responds quickly and with concern.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0