Rheumatology  |
Dr. Dipti Doshi, MD
Dipti Doshi is a Rheumatologist (Joints & Arthritis Specialist) - General practicing in Artesia, CA . Started practicing 2006. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION America College of Rheumatology AWARDS & ACCOLADES Pfizer Scholars Award Leading Physician of the World (The International Association ofHealthcare Professionals) Top Internist and Rheumatologist (The International Association ofHealthcare Professionals) Top Physician 2013-2016 Leading Speaker for Pharmaceutical Company HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Los Alamitos Hospital FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept all major credit cards, cash and personal checks. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Blue Cross Blue shield Cigna Aetna United Health Care Health Net AppleCare Caremore Accountable Healthcare Coastal Health Healthcare Partners Molina WEBSITE httpwwwaarccliniccom

12225 South St Ste 105

Artesia, CA 90701

• Caremore Medical Group
  • Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
  • Health Net
  • HealthCare Partners
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Doshi

I Believe communication is essential in delivering high-quality care and pride myself on being a thorough, honest and knowledgeable physician. providing compassionate care and Rheumatology services to all patients, at the earliest possible is my goal.

Dr. Doshi's Experience

Dr. Doshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• Scleroderma
  • Vasculitis

• Arthroplasty
  • Cortisone Injection

No malpractice history found for California.

• Pravara Medical School-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Internal Medicine-Va Medical Center/University Of Pennsylvania
  • Rheumatology-University Of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Doshi has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Doshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Doshi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Doshi to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Doshi's Performance
in Downey,CA |
Dr. Doshi is always caring about her patient and very thorough and always taking care of everything what they need and what will be best for them. I left 2 other doctors before I met Dr. Doshi as I could not walk due to my disease condition but Dr. Doshi treated me and I could walk easily and also could take care of my kids. Honestly most important thing unlike other Doctors she does not make me wait long.
Cerritos, CA |
Very pleasant and listens to all my concerns. I feel much better after her treatment, medication adjustment. She takes time to listen to my concerns and addresses them. If any rheumatologist needed by my friends or family, I would recommend her to my friends or family.
Cerritos, CA |
Very nice doctor and love her. She made my diagnosis. The treatment which she started reduced my flare-ups. My pain is very much in control. She is very pleasant and I love her. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family
Cerritos, CA |
Very nice doctor, very thorough. Did accurate test/diagnosis. Would highly recommend this rheumatologist. Office staff is nice too
Dr Doshi is very thorough, does all tests necessary for diagnosis, staff is very nice, am happy
in Montebello, CA |
I will recommend Dr. Doshi for my family and friends at any time. She is Excellent doctor. Love to come to my appointments with Dr. Doshi. Never waited for more than 15 minutes. My 2 medications which Dr. Doshi gave me like methotraxate and plaquanil helps to control my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Systemic Lupus without flare ups. GOD BLESS YOU DR.DOSHI. Irma Gallardo
Artesia, ca |
My expirience with Dr. Doshi was very dissapointing. I went to her office in hopes she would be an aid to my health issues, instead she amplified my stress. She was condesending and lacked compassion. Our first time meeting she questioned why i was off work even after explaining my health problems and the recomendation made by another specialist. She was also quick to try to push steroids on me like a routine practice, without studying me as an individual patient. My health was not a priority.
in Cerritos, CA |
Amazing Doctor and an even better person. Highly recommend.
Cypress, CA |
Not a good experience and let me tell you why. 1. Office was dirty and small and cluttered. Not a great first impression.....made me want to turn around and exit except that I took off time from work to see her. 2. Wait time was INCREDIBLY LONG. The first time I came to see her (out of 2) I had to wait for so long but it was at the end of the day and since she was a specialist, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. 3. I went back (yes, I did as I thought I'd go back to see the results after ha
in Cerritos, CA |
Great person, very helpful and had a great staff. Really spent time with patient and helped as much as possible.
Long wait, and when dr. Doshi comes to room she comes in a hurry and is very brief on answering questions. A bit frustrating.
in Cerritos, CA |
I would definitely recommend Dr.D, she's an amazing doctor that helped diagnose my autoimmune problem. She's patient, sweet, and an amazing person. Hope you're reading this Dr.D!
Have you seen Dr. Dipti Doshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Doshi?

Visit Dr. Doshi

Dr. Doshi accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Caremore Medical Group
  • Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
  • Health Net