Rheumatology  |
Female
Dr. Dipti Bhoiwala, MD
Dr. Dipti Bhoiwala, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in East Greenbush, NY. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Bhoiwala is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital.

598 Columbia Tpke Ste 5

East Greenbush, NY 12061

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)

Learn about Dr. Bhoiwala

Dr. Bhoiwala's Experience

Dr. Bhoiwala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Bleeding Disorders
  • Gout
  • Takayasu's Arteritis

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Albany Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Bhoiwala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bhoiwala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhoiwala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhoiwala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhoiwala to family and friends
Dr. Bhoiwala's Performance
in New York |
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. B is a FANTASTIC DOCTOR very caring and extremely kind and really listens to you and finds the BEST solution for what your needs are. Its so hard to find a GOOD doctor! Well I've found one! - Speed * 10 out of 10 - Attitude * 10 out of 10 - Availability * 10 out of 10 only great things to say here. Keep up the great work ! ! !
in delmar, ny |
I am a very busy person and have trouble going to see dr dipti so it's very convenient that if I have an early day from work I can just drop by or shoot her a text about my scripts or concerns I have had her father as my dr for many years and have always been welcomed she is a great dr.
Rensselaer, NY |
excellent care and she explains questions
East Greenbush, NY |
I am chronically ill and have the full time job of dealing with doctors. Dr. Dipti is the one and only doctor who has made me confident that I have a support on my side. I have never questioned her abilities and don't really trust anyone else. She is not only smart and willing to do whatever it takes but in an emergency I can count on her, or her father to respond and help solve my problem. The office staff are amazing, always pleasant and make every visit as enjoyable as a doctors office can be
in Rensselaer |
I have been going to her for several months now and can honestly say that she is the Best Doctor that I have had through out my entire life..she is very kind, caring,and always right on point. she is also my sons Doctor, he loves her very much.my son has went from being suicidal, depressed, and bad anxiety to being back to almost a normal person..Her Father Doctor Laxmikant Bhoiwala is also one of the Best. I still see him when Dr. Dipt is"nt there..I highly recommend them Both.
in Rensselaer NY |
I met Doctor Bhoiwala after a back injury sent me to urgent care. I know see her for every and anything and have made her my primary doctor and recommend her to everyone . She is caring and very professional.
She is very kind and understanding, ensure that you understand your medical condition and the steps moving forwards. Very compassionate and caring. would highly recommend her.
in West Sand Lake, NY |
This doctor is compassionate, and talks to you so you understand. She is the best I have found..Highly recommend her.
in East greenbush |
Since the first time I met Dr bhoiwala. She has been great. She has helped me with my issues. And answered all the questions I have had. I will continue to see her as my doctor. And have already recommend her to family and friends.
Latham, NY |
I recently learned that Dr. Dipti Bholwala had joined her father in his practice in East Greenbush two days a week. Her training is in Rheumatology and Primary care. I have seen her on three occasions and she is very intelligent, caring, easy to talk to, and listens carefully to what your problems are. She takes action on what testing needs to be done, and follows up with the results. I am extremely pleased that she is now available in the East Greenbush area where she is needed.
Albany |
Very happy Dr. Bhoiwala joined the practice. Great addition to the area.
Have you seen Dr. Dipti Bhoiwala, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhoiwala?

Visit Dr. Bhoiwala

Dr. Bhoiwala accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO