Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD

Gastroenterology ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Bavishi

Nilesh Bavishi, M.D.

7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 544 Houston, TX 77074

Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Calcutta Medical College, West Bengal University Of Health Sciences in 1987 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Dr. Bavishi accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Bavishi has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(713) 541-0000Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Bavishi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Duodenal Ulcer
  • Duodenitis
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophageal Ulcer
  • Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Ulcer
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

Patient care and satisfaction is my number one priority.

• Gastroenterology

4.819277108433735%

Dr. Bavishi?
Dr. Bavishi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD
I'm a long-time patient of Dr. Bavishi. She is a caring and wonderful Doctor and I feel comfortable when talking to her. She wants to fix your digestion problems instead of just treating the symptoms. I really like her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
My son had been to 4 gastroenterologist and nobody else could help him. She did. She figured out what was wrong when no one else could. More than that, you can tell she she really cares about people and treats other people the way she would want to be treated. If you’re looking for punctuality, then look somewhere else because she takes her time and doesn’t rush you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Dr bavishi gave me excellent care.she noticed my platelets were low and advised me to find out why.i had been to my primary doctor 4 months earlier he didnt even notice it.i found out I had nafld cirrhosis of liver stage 3.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
The professionalism of Dr. Bavishi is incomparable. I am healed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Work with other GI's and end up with more prescriptions and facing surgery. Or go here and get to the root cause and regain your health back completely. Sometimes the wait is longer than I would like, but it is worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
In 2011 Dr. Bavishi ordered a number of tests that showed small tumor in my stomach. She did not inform me. Neither she followed up. New tests in 2014 showed that the tumor has grown bigger yet again Dr. Bavishi either overlooked it or not even read my report. I am extremely grateful for my new gastroenterologist who took time to go back in time, look at all my test. I had surgery in March, by that time my tumor reached 4 cm. If I stayed with Dr. Bavishi longer, in 2 years I would have cancer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Dr. Bavishi quite literally saved my son’s life. After 7 years of misdiagnosis, a horrible quality of life, and no hope for a better one, she completely turned his health and therefore his life around. He can eat without pain and eats almost a normal diet, He is no longer taking heavy narcotics to kill the constant pain, and returned to college. After extensive testing, she knew exactly what was wrong with him and methodically CURED him. In 15 months she gave him a future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Dr. Dipti Bavishi saved my life. I was an overweight, depressed and ill woman, until I met her. She worked diligently to find out what problems of my GI tract and colon, intestines I had. I started seeing her in January 2017. She found out my problems and also all of my food allergies. Today, I am a healthy, happy. 80 pounds lost woman who owes my livelihood to her. If it weren't for her and her diligence in "wanting to find out the problems," and sticking with me I would not be joyful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Caring and knowledgable physician who took time out to help find the root of my problem. Would highly recommend her as your provider. She was able to help me when many doctors could not. Dr. Bavishi takes time to explain everything and works with you to find solutions.. Definitely a wonderful experience that truly helped improve my medical issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
I'm glad to have found a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor as Dr. Bavishi. Before I found her, I'd seen other drs who only prescribed antacids and Advil. They didn't take care to find what my symptoms were really telling. I actually believed that it was all in my mind. When I consulted with Dr. Bavishi, she listened attentively and asked me a lot of questions to find the root of the problem. Needless to say that she's effectively treating me now. I strongly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Dr. Dipti is a caring physician who has helped me control my disease for over 15 years. She not only treats the systems but recommends way to improve and treat the underlining causes. She has the patience to continue to work with me as we work to find the best combination for me. I would recommend her to anyone who has intestinal issues. Rita D.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Best doctor ever. She helped me when it seemed no one else could. I had recurring abdominal pain that just wasn't budging. She figured out the problem and we got results! I truly appreciate her ! Thank you Dr Bavishi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
I was in for my follow-up today. The doctor spent ample time with me, explaining every aspect of what was done, what she found and how we would treat going forward. As busy and hectic as her office is, Dr B has always taken time to spend with me, never making me feel rushed or hurried. Her attention to my health and all-around well being amazes me. Her specialty is gastro, yet her knowledge of the human body and how everything interacts is mind-boggling. The woman is one-in-a-million!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Dr. Bavishi is listed as IN network on my insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield. I called and made an appointment and they took ALL of my insurance information. They even spoke to me over the phone the morning of my appointment. They said nothing. I drove all the way to her office from Spring, TX and was turned away because mysteriously, all of a sudden, they don't accept BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD. I think they over scheduled and turned me away because I was a new patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
I have a strong family history of colon cancer and was referred to Dr. Bavishi by my Holstic Physician. She is an amazing GP, GI, And Functional Medican Physician in her own right. She has helped me more than all the other physicians I have seen. You won't find another physician who can and will treat you as a whole person and not just a chart number. She spends as much time as you need with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
You won't find a better doctor... anywhere. She manages to find the right balance between science and compassion, and more importantly, sees each patient as a unique individual in regards to their health/illnesses. Her staff equally excels. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
She is very knowledgeable and works with the heart,following her advices helped me to find and cut a polip just in time and in plus her office explains and does the best to help you to pay the procedures even if you have or not insurance. She made a difference in my life and I will be forever thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Dr. Bavishi is an angel! She is the first doctor that has taken the time to listen to me and do the research and tests to find out what is wrong with me once and for all. I adore her and am so very grateful that I finally have hope that I will have my answers. She is a very amazing human being with an obvious passion for what she does and that is to truly help people like me! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER DR. BAVISHI!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
I have suffered from health problems for most of my life. I have been to every type of specialist under the sky looking for answers but was unable to get better. Each specialist I went to started me on a new medication. While some symptoms would temporarily get better, other symptoms would start as side effects from the new medications. After following her treatment and recommendations I have stopped using 4 of my medications and am slowly coming off the others. I am truly grateful to her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Dr. Dipti has been able to help me break the cycle of males in my family not going to the doctor until its too late. Her thoughtfulness and care for each patient is admirable. I would not trade her in for anyone. Twelve years and counting.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bavishi?