Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD

Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 544

Houston, TX 77074

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American Family Insurance
  • American National
  • Bankers Life and Casualty

Learn about Dr. Bavishi

See how frequently Dr. Bavishi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hemorrhoids
Ulcer
Benign Tumor

Dr. Bavishi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bavishi "Patient care and satisfaction is my number one priority."

• Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Ulcer

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

• Advocate Christ Hospital & Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine, Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Bavishi has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Bavishi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bavishi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bavishi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bavishi to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Bavishi's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dipti Bavishi saved my life. I was an overweight, depressed and ill woman, until I met her. She worked diligently to find out what problems of my GI tract and colon, intestines I had. I started seeing her in January 2017. She found out my problems and also all of my food allergies. Today, I am a healthy, happy. 80 pounds lost woman who owes my livelihood to her. If it weren't for her and her diligence in "wanting to find out the problems," and sticking with me I would not be joyful.
in Dallas, TX |
Caring and knowledgable physician who took time out to help find the root of my problem. Would highly recommend her as your provider. She was able to help me when many doctors could not. Dr. Bavishi takes time to explain everything and works with you to find solutions.. Definitely a wonderful experience that truly helped improve my medical issues.
in Houston, TX |
I'm glad to have found a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor as Dr. Bavishi. Before I found her, I'd seen other drs who only prescribed antacids and Advil. They didn't take care to find what my symptoms were really telling. I actually believed that it was all in my mind. When I consulted with Dr. Bavishi, she listened attentively and asked me a lot of questions to find the root of the problem. Needless to say that she's effectively treating me now. I strongly recommend her.
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Dipti is a caring physician who has helped me control my disease for over 15 years. She not only treats the systems but recommends way to improve and treat the underlining causes. She has the patience to continue to work with me as we work to find the best combination for me. I would recommend her to anyone who has intestinal issues. Rita D.
in Katy, TX |
Best doctor ever. She helped me when it seemed no one else could. I had recurring abdominal pain that just wasn't budging. She figured out the problem and we got results! I truly appreciate her ! Thank you Dr Bavishi!
in Katy, TX |
I was in for my follow-up today. The doctor spent ample time with me, explaining every aspect of what was done, what she found and how we would treat going forward. As busy and hectic as her office is, Dr B has always taken time to spend with me, never making me feel rushed or hurried. Her attention to my health and all-around well being amazes me. Her specialty is gastro, yet her knowledge of the human body and how everything interacts is mind-boggling. The woman is one-in-a-million!!!!
Spring, TX |
Dr. Bavishi is listed as IN network on my insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield. I called and made an appointment and they took ALL of my insurance information. They even spoke to me over the phone the morning of my appointment. They said nothing. I drove all the way to her office from Spring, TX and was turned away because mysteriously, all of a sudden, they don't accept BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD. I think they over scheduled and turned me away because I was a new patient.
in Cypress, Texas |
Dr. Bavishi is the most caring, knowledgeable, and personable doctor I have ever had the honor of seeing. After multiple health issues dealing with numerous doctors in various specialty's. It was Dr. Bavishi who diagnosed me, treated me, and laid out a clear vision to not just manage my condition, but to gain my life back fully. I'm eternally grateful.
in La Porte TX |
I have a strong family history of colon cancer and was referred to Dr. Bavishi by my Holstic Physician. She is an amazing GP, GI, And Functional Medican Physician in her own right. She has helped me more than all the other physicians I have seen. You won't find another physician who can and will treat you as a whole person and not just a chart number. She spends as much time as you need with you.
in Houston, TX |
You won't find a better doctor... anywhere. She manages to find the right balance between science and compassion, and more importantly, sees each patient as a unique individual in regards to their health/illnesses. Her staff equally excels. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have found her!
Chicago, IL |
She is very knowledgeable and works with the heart,following her advices helped me to find and cut a polip just in time and in plus her office explains and does the best to help you to pay the procedures even if you have or not insurance. She made a difference in my life and I will be forever thankful!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bavishi is an angel! She is the first doctor that has taken the time to listen to me and do the research and tests to find out what is wrong with me once and for all. I adore her and am so very grateful that I finally have hope that I will have my answers. She is a very amazing human being with an obvious passion for what she does and that is to truly help people like me! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER DR. BAVISHI!!!
in Houston, TX |
I have suffered from health problems for most of my life. I have been to every type of specialist under the sky looking for answers but was unable to get better. Each specialist I went to started me on a new medication. While some symptoms would temporarily get better, other symptoms would start as side effects from the new medications. After following her treatment and recommendations I have stopped using 4 of my medications and am slowly coming off the others. I am truly grateful to her
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dipti has been able to help me break the cycle of males in my family not going to the doctor until its too late. Her thoughtfulness and care for each patient is admirable. I would not trade her in for anyone. Twelve years and counting.
in Galveston, TX |
Went to her after she saved my mother's life many years ago. Everything I heard about her is true. Was scared of having polyps because my mother had so many. Dr. Dipti put my mind at ease and the process was so smooth.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bavishi has absolutely changed my life. After my wife went to her and got better she forced me to schedule an appointment. My entire family now goes to her including both my children. I went to her for stomach issues and after performing my colonoscopy she developed a plan of action for me to follow. After following her plan diligently not only has my stomach pain gone away but my joint aches have subsided. Not much more to say then I feel at least 10 years younger!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. D is a truly gifted practitioner and a wonderful human being! She is the first doctor that actually took the time to listen to my problems and get my health back on track. I had been to two other gastroenterologists and both of them prescribed me an array of drugs for each symptom. I have been following her recommendations for three weeks now. I have lost 5 pounds, am coming off medicines I have been on for 2 years and have my energy back! I recommend her to anyone looking for a great doc!!
in Richmond, TX |
She gets financial gains at the facility she does her procedures!!! You won't know how much you owe the facility until you get there...regardless of what your insurance tells you and them.
in Houston, tx |
I needed a day surgery, but she only does it at an out of network place. It's a scam that you go to an in network dr but everything she does is out of network. I suggest you find a new dr.
Have you seen Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD?
Are you Dr. Bavishi?

Visit Dr. Bavishi

Dr. Bavishi accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American Family Insurance