Dr. Dipika Ambani, MD

Dr. Dipika Ambani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 44 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ambani specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Houston, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ambani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ambani's Experience

See how Dr. Ambani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ambani

Dr. Ambani accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ambani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Ambani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ambani to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ambani
Dr. Ambani's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (43)
Loved dr Ambani, she is wonderful and explains things well, very informative and skilled, staff was nice and helpful
in Houston, TX |
Good. She is very knowledgeable and good at diagnosis. She make you comfortable and listens patiently.
in Houston, TX |
Great. Appreciate her knowledge and care and love given to her patients. Felt great and had a satisfying experience.
in Houston, TX |
Fabulous, Great and Satisfying.
in Houston, TX |
Wonderful doctor. She is very experienced and professional. Very knowledgeable.
in Houston, TX |
Amazing experience. She is a very learned and experienced doctor. she is very good at diagnosis
in Houston, TX |
Great doctor. A thorough professional and very knowledgeable doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dipika Ambani for me is a messenger sent from God. I couldn't conceive for a long time and visited many doctors and medications, i almost lost hope and then Dr. Dipika came to my rescue. I was referred to her by my friend and she was very positive about her. ....She was right...She treated me and delivered my baby and today I am a mother of a beautiful girl, thank to Dr. Dipika who treated me and gave me the confidence.
in Houston, TX |
Amazing! Dr. Dipika Ambani is a professional, knowledgeable and experienced doctor. She delivered my baby and I am so thankful to God that my baby was delivered from such beautiful and experienced hands. She made me feel at ease, comfortable. and a lifetime experience.
in Houston, TX |
Fabulous experience!!! I am yet to meet a professional doctor as Dr. Dipika Ambani. She is a very learned, experienced and amazing doctor. She is very thorough with her job and treats her patients in the most best way. She listens to every problem so carefully and diligently and provides solution.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dipika Ambani is a very experienced doctor, she is knowledgeable and very good at diagnosis. She is a true professional. She has such a happy face with excellent communication skills, that just by talking to her you feel at ease and forget your issues. She manages every case with care and expertise.
in Houston, TX |
Great, Dr. Dipika Ambani is a fabulous doctor, She diagnosed my problems so quickly and treated me so well. I had been to a number of doctors and nobody could solve my problem and finally Dr. Dipika Ambani came as a blessing and resolved my problem from which i was suffering for years. She has a God's gift and I thank her for being such a great doctor.
The sweet attitude of this Doctor does not cancel the terrible wait time (3 hours plus to have a 2 mins talk and they charge you upfront so that you won't run away), strong smell of curry in the waiting area, the lousy and rude staff, the money-money-money approach and the fact the she is just an average doctor who loves to look smart. The whole thing can only impress if you lived all your life in the farm and you have seen a doctor for the first time in your life.
in Houston tx |
She is very good doctor she take her time to lessen all your questions I recommend everyone to go with her
Have you seen Dr. Dipika Ambani, MD?
Are you Dr. Ambani?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.