Dr. Dionysios Veronikis, MD

Dr. Dionysios Veronikis, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Our mission is to provide the highest quality of surgical care for women with uterine and vaginal prolapse, urinary and fecal incontinence, vaginal mesh complications, vesicovaginal and rectovaginal fistulae, and other complex prolapse and gynecologic conditions to restore their quality of life and provide lasting surgical treatment with the art of surgical perfection.

Dr. Veronikis is a board certified surgeon specializing in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. He has devoted his career to having an expert knowledge of the female pelvic organs and muscle configuration. He is considered a leader in his field participating in over 800 surgeries each year and sharing his unique artistic skills with the medical community through presentations and residency training programs.

Dr. Veronikis' Experience

See how Dr. Veronikis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Veronikis

Dr. Veronikis accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Veronikis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Veronikis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Veronikis to family and friends
Dr. Veronikis Says:

Thank you for your evaluation.  Your feedback will be shared to help other patients considering our practice for their surgical care.

Dr. Veronikis' Performance
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Veronikis is easily the finest surgeon I've ever known. His reputation and skills are known world-wide, and for good reason. He performed a transvaginal hysterectomy and bladder sling for me 10 years ago. I have never had a single complication. My experience with Dr. Veronikis from initial consult to aftercare was absolutely brilliant. The level of care he provides is astonishing in its thoroughness. I would never even consider a different doctor.
Belleville, IL |
Still waiting for test results done in office almost 2 months ago. When I call the office they can not give me a time when I will hear from the Dr. I had to pay almost $500 out of pocket for a test, when my insurance covered all but $134 worth. Therefore they owe me a refund and almost 2 months later, I have to contact them for this refund. I guess if I hadn't checked with my insurance company myself, I may never have received a refund from their office.
in Goreville IL |
It has been 4 years now since I had my hysterectomy and pelvic reconstruction due to a grade 4 prolapse. I am doing great! I am using Premarin Vaginal cream because of dryness but Dr. V's surgery is very successful even after 4 years! Usually you get reviews here from women who have freshly had surgery and you seldom read about long term results. So here it is a testimonial 4 years post-op and my vagina is just as it used to be before I had children(4). Thank you Dr. Veronikis!
Ballwin, MO |
Unfortunately Dr. V cut my bowel during my hysterectomy. I had to wait 6 months to get another hysterectomy with a different doctor. All I asked for was for reimbursement from my unsuccessful surgery and he declined. Very disappointed he's that greedy.
davisburg, mi |
Top notch Surgical skills
in St. Charles, MO |
I searched for a Dr. that could help with my repeated failed misdiagnoses for years! I read how woman from all over the world have come to Dr. V to resolve all their female problem's once and for all!! I had a slew of those such as Vaginal prolapse, urinary incontinence, rectocele repair, vaginal mesh complications, quite a lot to endure needless to say!! I met Dr.V and knew after he took the time with me that I was in good hands!!! I now can say I'm completely healed and feel wonderful again
in St. Charles, MO |
It's hard to put into words how much my life has changed since meeting Dr. Veronikis. For 4 years I needed reconstructive surgery but was not sure who I should contact. When I was at my internist's office I casually mentioned to her what my female problem was and that I wanted to find a female doctor to fix it. She said, "i know you want a female doctor but Dr. Veronikis is the BEST" She was right!!! He is kind, listens and his "gift" has given me my life back Thank you, Dr. Veronikis
in Cahokia, IL |
I absolutely love this office. The whole office staff is so friendly and caring. Dr. Veronikis is a wonderful and sincere person. I have never met a dr that genuinely cared like he did. He explained everything very well and answered any and all my questions. Thank you Dr. Veronikis I am extremely grateful for your help.
in Havertown, PA |
I have never been more disappointed. I have been deemed disabled, my husband and I divorced, I have had over 8 surgeries; including a laporocopy, partial revision, bladder interstim placement, Urethral injection, and over four Botox/Pudendal nerve blocks and used my last bit of money to fly out to Dr. Veronikis to be told exactly what he promised during an interview with the Mesh News Desk he would never tell one of his patients; to seek a good pain management Doctor! Thanks for nothing!
in Atoka, TN |
The wait time is a while here, but with good reason. Dr Veronikis is extraordinary. He spends a good amount of time with every patient in his exam rooms. He is also known throughout the Mercy Hospital staff as a great surgeon for many of the women working there are his patients. They also know that he is immensely focused when he operates for he doesn't allow for interruptions during surgery. This man completely removed my Monarc TOT sling. He & the staff at his office & the hospital are SUPER!!
in Springfield, MO |
Wonderful group of people who do amazing things to improve the quality of life of women.
in Houston, MO |
Dr. V changed my quality of life forever. I was miserable for years with many complications from having 4 monster children. I has terrible bladder spasms, 3 hernias, a couple of prolapses and was having problems with incontinence, I had been to two specialist who didn't seem to know how to treat me. When I met Dr.V , I knew after 5 minutes he understood my problems and had a solution for fixing them. He has changed my life forever, I will eternally grateful for his help.
in Carlisle, Pa |
I was very nervous coming from PA to meet a dr but WOW what a Blessing! The dr that should be teaching other drs how to treat and care for a person. THE BEST DR AND MAN I HAVE EVER BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE MET. I went to him because of 4 other surgeries and ended up going back to him twice. If you need any sort of female gyn ob surgery and have mesh of any kind, I had had 2 types removed, DR VERONIKIS IS THE ONE TO SEE!! No other like him. Thankyou so much Dr Veronikis.
Kansas |
I have never meet a doctor like Dr. V. He was the most sincere, caring, honest, patient, and down to earth Doctor and yet I knew in the first 5 minutes I had finally come to the right place. The surgery was a success and I feel sorry for any women that has gone through mesh nightmares and does not have Dr. V in your your corner. Traveling from several states away to the Eagle was worth every mile. Thank you Dr. V....your the best!!
Have you seen Dr. Dionysios Veronikis, MD?
Are you Dr. Veronikis?

Compare Dr. Veronikis

Dr. Veronikis says...

Dr. Veronikis is a board certified surgeon specializing in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.  He has devoted his career to having an expert knowledge of the female pelvic organs and muscle configuration.  He is considered a leader in his field participating in over 800 surgeries each year and sharing his unique artistic skills with the medical community through presentations and residency training programs.

Dr. Veronikis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Veronikis says...

While we do our best, we are human like everyone else and are vulnerable to occasional faults.  For those few who discover our imperfections or catch us on a bad day, we do sincerely apologize.  It is for those situations that your feedback is very important to us.  It allows us to identify areas where we can continue to improve upon ourselves to provide the best care possible for our patients.  We hope you will contact our office directly with any specific concerns you may have allowing us the opportunity to address them personally.

Dr. Veronikis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Veronikis has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Veronikis' Board Certifications

• Fecal Incontinence
  • Female Incontinence
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mullerian Anomalies

Completed in 1997

Moravian College

Graduated in 1982

• Greek

Dr. Veronikis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Veronikis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bladder Repair Surgery