Dr. Dionysios K. Veronikis, MD

Dr. Dionysios K. Veronikis, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Gynecologic & Reconstructive Surgery, LTD 621 S New Ballas Rd # 2002, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Our mission is to provide the highest quality of surgical care for women with uterine and vaginal prolapse, urinary and fecal incontinence, vaginal mesh complications, vesicovaginal and rectovaginal fistulae, and other complex prolapse and gynecologic conditions to restore their quality of life and provide lasting surgical treatment with the art of surgical perfection.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Veronikis is a board certified surgeon specializing in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. He has devoted his...Read more

Dr. Veronikis' Experience

See how Dr. Veronikis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Veronikis

Dr. Veronikis accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Veronikis has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Veronikis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Veronikis to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Veronikis
Dr. Veronikis' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (116)
Dr. Veronikis Says:

Thank you for your evaluation.  Your feedback will be shared to help other patients considering our practice for their surgical care.

While we do our best, we are human like everyone else and are vulnerable to occasional faults.  For those few who discover our imperfections or catch us on a bad day, we do sincerely apologize.  It is for those situations that your feedback...

in Atoka, TN |
The wait time is a while here, but with good reason. Dr Veronikis is extraordinary. He spends a good amount of time with every patient in his exam rooms. He is also known throughout the Mercy Hospital staff as a great surgeon for many of the women working there are his patients. They also know that he is immensely focused when he operates for he doesn't allow for interruptions during surgery. This man completely removed my Monarc TOT sling. He & the staff at his office & the hospital are SUPER!!
in Louisville, KY |
I haven't personally seen him. But someone close to me has and is having trouble and can't get a call back. She has been calling the nurse line every day for the past week with no return call about her problems. So I would not go to him based on that alone
in Springfield, MO |
Wonderful group of people who do amazing things to improve the quality of life of women.
in Houston, MO |
Dr. V changed my quality of life forever. I was miserable for years with many complications from having 4 monster children. I has terrible bladder spasms, 3 hernias, a couple of prolapses and was having problems with incontinence, I had been to two specialist who didn't seem to know how to treat me. When I met Dr.V , I knew after 5 minutes he understood my problems and had a solution for fixing them. He has changed my life forever, I will eternally grateful for his help.
in Carlisle, Pa |
I was very nervous coming from PA to meet a dr but WOW what a Blessing! The dr that should be teaching other drs how to treat and care for a person. THE BEST DR AND MAN I HAVE EVER BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE MET. I went to him because of 4 other surgeries and ended up going back to him twice. If you need any sort of female gyn ob surgery and have mesh of any kind, I had had 2 types removed, DR VERONIKIS IS THE ONE TO SEE!! No other like him. Thankyou so much Dr Veronikis.
Kansas |
I have never meet a doctor like Dr. V. He was the most sincere, caring, honest, patient, and down to earth Doctor and yet I knew in the first 5 minutes I had finally come to the right place. The surgery was a success and I feel sorry for any women that has gone through mesh nightmares and does not have Dr. V in your your corner. Traveling from several states away to the Eagle was worth every mile. Thank you Dr. V....your the best!!
Have you seen Dr. Dionysios K. Veronikis, MD?
Are you Dr. Veronikis?

Compare Dr. Veronikis

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Saint Louis, MO 63141

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.