Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Dinorah Nutis, MD
Dr. Dinorah Nutis, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Borderland Medica

1700 Curie Dr Ste 4700

El Paso, TX 79902

Dr. Dinorah Nutis, MD

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Nutis

My specialty is Internal Medicine, very often you here people asking me so What is Internal Medicine? What do u do? Internal Medicine basically means Medicine for Adults, internists take care of patients 18 years and older, that is why we are consider Primary Care Physicians, in other words, (i explain to people) we are the directors of the orchestra, we take care of all the patients needs and prevention. Internal Medicine is" A Doctor for Adults". Doctors of Internal Medicine or "Internists" specialize in the whole person: PREVENTING, FINDING AND TREATING illnesses in adults. What makes the practice unique is that patients love the time spent with them and that they are given the opportunity to ask questions if they are confused or dont understand what is going on. They are not rushed and the doctor spends time and talks to them. Many times I here the patients tell me "your are the first doctor that explains things to me like this, I love it". We provide care emphasizing professionalism and compassion based on knowledge and thoroughness. We concentrate on prevention. Being a local physcian born and raced in the border makes the rapport and relation with my patients much more easier, I can understand their needs, their language, what they want. I grew in a family of physcians so patient contact for me is a basic part of my life. The most gratifying aspect of my career is seeing my patients happy and healthy, when they tell me "I feel great, all thanks to you and your care" there is nothing more gratifying than this.

Dr. Nutis' Experience

Dr. Nutis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Nutis does not have any board certifications listed.

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Depression

• Texas Tech
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Thomason Hospital Texas Tech University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Nutis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nutis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nutis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nutis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nutis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nutis to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Nutis' Performance
in El Paso, TX |
Thorough and caring. Engaging personality and professional. Definitely likes to make sure patients are being educated as well as treated.
in El Paso, TX |
When my previous internist retired, my cardiologist recommended 5 individuals one of whom was Dr. Nutis - I definitely made the right decision - She is totally professional, knowledgeable, communicates well and is totally dedicated to her profession and goes, in my opinion, the extra mile - She knows how to relate with people and immediately puts you at ease - I like her and recommend her highly - Thank you
in El Paso, TX |
Best of the best, expertise combined with kindness and care, nos easy to find!!!!!!
Arlington, TX |
Very good ! had a great experience with the staff, very helpful, Thorough, nice and patient. Dr. Nutis always answerd all my questions and are knowledgeable and make sure they cover everything with me before I leave. I highly recommend!
El paso Tx |
Dr. Nutis is your go to Dr, she has an amazing sense of humor and explains everything in detail. And best of all she actually is one of the few dr's that takes her time with patients.
in El Paso, TX |
Charged $25 to Scheduled a Physical, when insurance covers 100%. After Physical, her office refused to refund my $25 deposit and informed me she requires a follow up visit for which she would charge another $90. I refused and asked for a copy of my blood work. At that time she gave me a referral for my annual female check up. 3 months later that Dr didn't have appt. till Jan. Requested another referral w Nutis. Her office charges $90 for that. I refused, turned out insur did'nt req referral.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis is very thorough. She listens and answer questions clearly. I don't mind the wait knowing she will also take her time with me.
Have you seen Dr. Dinorah Nutis, MD?
Are you Dr. Nutis?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Las Palmas Medical Center

Visit Dr. Nutis

Dr. Nutis accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA