Dr. Dinorah Nutis, MD

Dr. Dinorah Nutis, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Dinorah Nutis, MD is an internal medicine specialist in El Paso, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez in 1997 and specializes in internal medicine.

1700 Curie Dr Ste 4700

El Paso, TX 79902

• Ambetter
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Nutis

Dr. Nutis' Experience

Dr. Nutis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Nutis "My specialty is Internal Medicine, very often you here people asking me so What is Internal Medicine? What do u do? Internal Medicine basically means Medicine for Adults, internists take care of patients 18 years and older, that is why we are consider Primary Care Physicians, in other words, (i explain to people) we are the directors of the orchestra, we take care of all the patients needs and prevention. Internal Medicine is" A Doctor for Adults". Doctors of Internal Medicine or "Internists" specialize in the whole person: PREVENTING, FINDING AND TREATING illnesses in adults. What makes the practice unique is that patients love the time spent with them and that they are given the opportunity to ask questions if they are confused or dont understand what is going on. They are not rushed and the doctor spends time and talks to them. Many times I here the patients tell me "your are the first doctor that explains things to me like this, I love it". We provide care emphasizing professionalism and compassion based on knowledge and thoroughness. We concentrate on prevention. Being a local physcian born and raced in the border makes the rapport and relation with my patients much more easier, I can understand their needs, their language, what they want. I grew in a family of physcians so patient contact for me is a basic part of my life. The most gratifying aspect of my career is seeing my patients happy and healthy, when they tell me "I feel great, all thanks to you and your care" there is nothing more gratifying than this."

Dr. Nutis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening

• Texas Tech
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Thomason Hospital Texas Tech University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Nutis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nutis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nutis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nutis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nutis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nutis to family and friends
4.2
based on 30 total reviews (7 with comments)

Dr. Nutis' Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in El Paso, TX
Thorough and caring. Engaging personality and professional. Definitely likes to make sure patients are being educated as well as treated.
in El Paso, TX
When my previous internist retired, my cardiologist recommended 5 individuals one of whom was Dr. Nutis - I definitely made the right decision - She is totally professional, knowledgeable, communicates well and is totally dedicated to her profession and goes, in my opinion, the extra mile - She...more
in El Paso, TX
Best of the best, expertise combined with kindness and care, nos easy to find!!!!!!
in Arlington, TX
Very good ! had a great experience with the staff, very helpful, Thorough, nice and patient. Dr. Nutis always answerd all my questions and are knowledgeable and make sure they cover everything with me before I leave. I highly recommend!
in El paso Tx
Dr. Nutis is your go to Dr, she has an amazing sense of humor and explains everything in detail. And best of all she actually is one of the few dr's that takes her time with patients.

Are you Dr. Nutis?